It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or not photos taken today

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Originally posted by Zaphod58
But yet, you've never seen persistant contrails that spread out and linger for hours. Or have you just decided they don't exist and MUST be the evil government spraying us with something?

Contrails do not linger for hours never seen it myself. I don't know what they use to power your jets in the US but here in Toronto I've never seen it.

I've decided that white tankers with no markings are CIA operations spraying something over urban areas with many passes and in conjuction with at least one other plane in a days operation. The planes when done always fly in a south easterly direction after fully unloading their tanks.

The altitudes that these planes fly at is above traffic to the airport but lower than some transatlantic flights flying overhead. I understand that laws were put in place recently so that controllers cannot question flights at certain elevations. I also assume this was required by the military so that these flights can be allowed to do what they do without interference by local authorities.

I guess when you work in the industry you need to believe everything is okay.

Actually jets usually fly at any altitude that is most economical for them, unless it's restricted airspace.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Normal planes making normal contrails do not normally fly a criss-cross pattern across the sky for hours, leaving trails that linger and spread out covering a once clear sky in clouds.

For over two hours I watched 2 planes working together in opposite directions until they formed a nice even criss-cross pattern of trails on a warm cloudless summer day.
Trails that slowly expanded to join each other and form a complete covering.

Call them what you like, but that was not normal aircraft activity for where I live, and not normal contrails.

Yes chemtrails are real, whatever it is they are doing, and whatever it is so called experts tell you...Working at an airport or being a weather expert does not qualify you to prove the non-existence of such a spraying program.

Actually jets very often do make criss cross patterns in the sky, it happens when they fly over VORs, FIXES or even approaches. No consiracy there.

check this out:
www.flightlevel350.com...

Notice both of the 747s are flying the same route. Hell, a couple of minutes later another jet would of done the same thing. And when the reach a intersection, allot of other jets would criss cross the sky. No consipiracy there.

Also you have no proof the contrails turn into clouds. Watch a time lapse video of the sky and clouds will form randomly out of nowhere, contrails or not.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
i found this good video on the site you just posted.

it shows a jet dumping fuel before it lands.
i was under the impression they couldnt dump fuel unless it was urgent.
also why would they still have a full tank of fuel after flying most of its voyage ??

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
i found this good video on the site you just posted.

it shows a jet dumping fuel before it lands.
i was under the impression they couldnt dump fuel unless it was urgent.
also why would they still have a full tank of fuel after flying most of its voyage ??

thanks

snoopyuk

Someone was sick on the flight, so they had to turn around and land with 10 hours of fuel to there destination. So they had to dumb it to avoid a overweight landing. Overweight landings are bad.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
chemtrails are real pistonzor
it does not matter how much you deny it we believers aint going no where
the truth will set you free

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
They are normal aircraft contrails, it's obvious. Sure they look like it's going straight up like a rocket but please remember the earth is a sphere. Think of it as a cloud, clouds seem to be on the horizon but go to that cloud and its directly above you, same with the aircraft.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Haha....

Have you guys heard of air traffic laws?

You know the laws that planes have to fly in fly zones and are not allowed to run around freely into the sky and make x patterns with other jets... you know for the reasons that it's extremely dangerous and could cause a major air traffic accident....

They also can't fly a few hundred metters right next to each others like 10 of them in a big line formation that i saw release all at the same time a spray that went on for like 30 secs then it stopped and those spray turned into thick black grey white sky of poison that lasted for several hours...

I have once seen one of those unmarked planes from as close to 100 metters from me... the plane was all black and it did 3 turns right around my house i could see it as clear as day and it looked like it was about to crash cause there was 2 huge black smoke coming out of the wings but then it just went off in the forrest.

Me and my neibhours didn't know what the hell was going on with that plane. It was not a comercial jet, it was a full black plane and it was very weird looking.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Haha....
Have you guys heard of air traffic laws?

yeah, i'm an air traffic controller...kind of have to know them.

You know the laws that planes have to fly in fly zones and are not allowed to run around freely into the sky and make x patterns with other jets... you know for the reasons that it's extremely dangerous and could cause a major air traffic accident....

fly zones? cant run around freely? sounds like someone hasnt done his homework to me. there are airways in the sky just like highways on the ground. these highways are put together by beacons called vor's. each vor can have up to ten different routes going in ten different directions from it. thousands of aircraft can cross over a vor on any given day at many different altitudes, going many different directions. this can cause crossing contrails. below 18000 ft, anyone can fly vfr or visual flight rules without having to talk to a soul....and they can go wherever they want outside of certain restricted areas. i've been in this business for 12 years now and have yet to see anything that could be construed as anything other than a normal contrail (with the exception of a couple of shuttle launches, and one jet with an engine on fire).

oh, and for those who always say "i dont live near a major airport".....with the exception of certain prohibited areas such as camp david, there is absolutely no place in the continental united states where commercial aircraft dont fly. how do you think they get from one major airport to the other? think about it folks.

chemtrails are a myth.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The chemtrail theories have always interested me. While I would/could not put such a program past our government, I've never been introduces to anything I could consider evidence to support the case.

I have read several "testimonials" from ex-USAF and other military types who claim to support the theory, but once again, it's only a theory for now.

I went to ChemtrailCentral.com and registered and asked a few valid questions on their message board. I even explained that I'm an open minded individual and wanted to be convinced. I was promptly banned from their site, I suppose for coming across as a non-believer. Pretty close-minded individuals running their site, I'd have to say they're borderline whacko's which doesn't help their case any.

I have always been intriguied by a group of photos I've seen before which depict a corporate jet setup w/ spraying apparatus. Has anyone ever seen those photos before? I've never come across an explanation of them.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

www.ufo.se...

Back in those days it might have been one of these:
www.ufoarea.com...

Are we looking at normal aircraft activity, harmfull clandestine activity,
or ufos generating a nitrogen acid type of atmospheric reaction.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Yeah, I think the ghost rockets were early Tesla craft flights.
They were sent from Peenemunde test center.
Parts were found there, perhaps Patton was the first to go
then Forrestal as dead Americans from the elite ownership of UFO
and Tesla technologies. The Paper Clip boy were on the elite
payroll in developing Tesla technology for the bankers to keep
any new energy technology hidden to keep oil the king.

The celestial guidance system used on the nuclear-armed rockets—predecessors to our Polaris
missiles—and similar to the "rocket-torpedoes" written about by Ley, were of the same type found
by General Patton in a salt cave at Peenemunde2. Patton hit the ceiling because his superiors
ordered him to destroy two hundred of the systems, which he said he could get back through
Allied lines with. Our military didn't obtain such systems until twenty years later, Patton was sent
to Peenemunde, on the Baltic, to pick up the files, and to make sure the flying saucer and rocket
projects were cleaned out before the Russians got there, and that everything valuable was
destroyed Patton was probably assassinated, as several biographers suggested, by Army
Intelligence. This was probably because of something to do with the flying saucers and Operation
Paperclip. Though posthumously accused of wanting to be too soft on the Germans after the

From WR Lyne's "Pentagon Aliens"

At least that gave us jobs during the missile gap under Eisenhower.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join