It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna To Become a Space Tourist In 2009?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Madonna could be launched into space in 2009 as a space tourist. She has expressed a wish to do so, and the Russian Space Agency said it could be possible due to her physical fitness and finances.

RIA Novosti: Madonna could be sent into space in 2009 - Russian Space Agency

13/ 09/ 2006

The Russian Space Agency has no objections to Madonna's plans for a space flight, but the American pop diva could make a space trip no earlier than 2009, the agency's spokesperson said Wednesday.

"Although a precise schedule for the flights of the so-called 'space tourists' has been approved until the end of 2008, Madonna's request will not meet any objections, and her representatives can approach us even now," he said, adding that the pop star's physical fitness and finances guarantee that her space dreams might come true as early as 2009.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If I had the money I would probably have done this myself. I hope she gets her space trip
Good luck with it!

Relevant Links:
Wikipedia: Madonna (entertainer)

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I know she's in good shape and all but isn't she getting a bit old? And if it isn't even going to happen for AT LEAST 5 more years she'll be even older. I know John Glenn went back up in old age, but that was on an American trip. The Russian Space equipment is a bit more .. um .. bumpy of a ride.

join