It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Magic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Do you guys believe in black magic or any other kind of magic in general. Know of any stories of black magic affecting people?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
OH YEAH......

I've seen it affect people, I practice wicca myself. Magic does NOT have the fancy colors like you see on T.V. but it is real,.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ok...this may sound crazy but I actually found out that someone did black magic on me. Found out through a religious guy who was able to tell my dad how the magic affected me. He had no prior knowledge of what had happened to me. And after a few days I had a dream in which I saw who did the magic on me.

First let me tell you that I have an aunt who practices magic and it is well known in the family tha shes always upto no good. she does # on ppl out of jealousy.

Before i 'found out' throught the religious guy, i always had the feeling that something was wrong. and i always assumed that maybe the aunt did some magic spell on me. But in the dream I had, it wasnt the aunt who was casting spell on me but someone else.

if it was just a dream made up by my mind then I should have dreamt of the aunt whom I always suspected but it was someone else. This kinda gave me some solid proof that this # is real and im under its spell.

The year 2006 has been pretty bad for me. I cant even described the major bad things that have happened to me during this year coz it wud be too long. I just want to know if someone knows how to counter this magic. how to break the spell?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Turn to God and evil forces will be kept away from you. Also, ask your Guardian Angel for protection.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
why wud God let it affect me in the first place? i didnt do no harm to nobody

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
turn to god.. ? .... which direction is that please?..

but honestly.. become aware.. you had an intuition something was wrong and didn't even LISTEN!!, slow your life down and take the time to recapitulate your life and its events, things that stick out... bring yourself back to them, relive them.. take the energy you spent on them back, and you won't be subject to attacks on your persons and energy body...

be impeccable in your life, stay focused on a good goal... something with some heart, and listen to your intuitions, intend for it to tell you whats what, and whats best...
about Carlos Castanedas definition..

According to Castaneda, the most significant facts in a person's life are his possession of a dormant awareness and the possibility that one may keep this awareness after death. The primary goal of a warrior (also warrior-traveler) is the continuation of his awareness after bodily death: to "dart past the Eagle and be free"; Eagle being the force which consumes the awareness of all beings at their death.

To cheat death in this way requires all of the discipline and procedures that constitute the warrior's way of life. These practices are devised to maximise the warrior's personal power, or experience. The condition for maintaining personal power is known as "impeccability".

Sufficient personal power leads to the mastery of intent, chiefly the controlled movement of what is known as the assemblage point. This is an artifact of the tradition's description of another world underlying what we perceive as ordinary reality. In this description men are glowing cocoons of awareness inhabiting a universe consisting of the Eagle's "emanations", described euphemistically as all-pervading filaments of light. Humans' cocoons are intersected throughout by these filaments, producing perception, but they filter our perceptions by concentrating on only a small bundle. The assemblage point is the focusing lens which selects from the emanations. In its accustomed position, the assemblage point produces what humans perceive as everyday, 'normal' reality. Movement of the assemblage point permits perception of the world in different ways; small movements lead to small changes in perception and large movements to radical changes. For example, dreaming is presented as the result of a movement of the assemblage point; "power plants" such as Peyote, used in the early stages of Castaneda's apprenticeship, produce powerfully altered states of mind through such movement................

Source

[edit on 13/9/06 by dnero6911]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hey half_minded,

You might not believe so, but there's a software program that might be able to hep you.

It's called "Ultra Spiritual Protection" and it helps against negative energies and spiritual attacks. I bought it two months ago I have used it on myself and some loved ones, including my dog. Everyone I used it on seems to have improved somewhat in their moods and level of happiness.

www.tifareth.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
wow....that does sound unbelievable but at this point I guess I wud try anything. Thanks guys for ur help

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
Do you guys believe in black magic or any other kind of magic in general. Know of any stories of black magic affecting people?

Ugh...not again. I give to you this small gift so that you can get some insight of what magic truly is and how meaningless all those colorfull designations are.

Real Magic
Black Magic etc (make sure to look at the last few posts of the second page

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Half Minded,

Be carefull. If you intend to find more out about these traditional practises and religeons I certainly would strongly advise against looking into black magic until you have a good understanding and working knowledge of other types. Please if you intend to practise and of the dark Crafts ensure you are ready and have the skills knowledge and experiance to handle it. What you do to others will also come back to you.

A good book about black and white majic and I suggest you read it first is the following "The life of Milarepa" he was a tibetan Dark arts practitioner then a White practitioner.

I f anyone feels they are under Pyschic attack on a waning moon on your east or west wall stick a peice of paper card that is square with a picture drawn by yourself of a dagger 1/2 impaled in the ground. think of the perople person who is doing this to you whilst you are, send them love and light and when the moon is gone and before the new moon take it down burn it and scatter the ashes, imagining the attacks being negated, stopped too. it works.

Also work hard on your Aura for protection.

Be safe and carefull guys, stay away from the dark and work with light instead. carefull you dont burn your fingers whilst playing with fire eh?

Regards and love and light to all who read this thread.

Elf

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
why wud God let it affect me in the first place? i didnt do no harm to nobody

Because God does not interfere with the freewill of man. If someone chooses to put some kind of curse on you it is similar to someone who decides to rob a bank or assault a person. God gave freewill to man and some people abuse it. But you also have freewill to pray for His Supreme power to shield you from any evil that is directed at you.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What can I tell. There is a people in Ukraine and Russia, old people mostly who would help you if someone put a bad spell on you.. I've experienced many things myself.. I've been put hoax and curses on me and sometimes I would feel really bad and unhappy and yes it would bring the most unfortunate things in my life, till I went to an old grandmother who told me who did a spell on me...and I had to go to her house for at least a month till she would get that curse away from my soul... I felt soooo good and happy after that... it changed my life... so I do recommend you to some easter europeans.. russians,ukrainians or actually marrocans.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I personally don't believe there are different colors of magic.

I believe that magic can be used in positive ways or in negetive ways, but in my experience it's all the same color.

Magic is much like a tool. Think about a hammer. A hammer can be used to build a house or to bash in someone's skull, but the color of the hammer makes no difference whatsoever. In fact, the very same hammer that bashed in someone's head yesterday can be used to build a homeless shelter today.

I am aquainted with some serious old school witches who are most effective in their discipline. If one wanted the help of such a practitioner, one might want to leave off any mention of colors.

In fact, it would be a good idea to never mention "black" magic when seeking help. If some unscrupulous fraud hears you mention "black" magic, he or she will assume that you know little about magic and that you will be an easy mark. Don't be duped into paying large sums of money for help, buying "magical" candles or oils, or doing stupid things in order to lift a curse. The wrong words can make it sound like you'll fall for anything. Don't sound like a target and maybe you won't get taken advantage of. If you feel cursed, don't you already have enough problems?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
hi i was just wondering if there were anyone who would like to exchange demon summoning rituals with me ? or like to start a discussion about spirits or black magick ? by the way if anyone needs some good grimoires i got lots of em

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Do a forum search on Goetia and you'll find some old threads about it.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by summoner84
hi i was just wondering if there were anyone who would like to exchange demon summoning rituals with me ? or like to start a discussion about spirits or black magick ? by the way if anyone needs some good grimoires i got lots of em

This falls under the "Don't try this at home" rule. If you are going to summon demons, DON't until you have a teacher who can be present over along period of time to learn how to do this.

Otherwise, you can really open yourself, and possibly others, up to some very bad things.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by summoner84

That's like summoning the Boston Strangler and Charles Manson to your home....only worse....much worse. Anyone who summons demons will regret it.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
No it's not. You just have to have the proper knowledge, training and control of your mind and you should be okay. Another member who posted in this thread has summoned goetia demons before.

Here's info on the possible dangers of magick and evocation (not as bad as you think):

www.sacred-magick.com...

Not that I'm going to do something like that for now though. I'm a total beginner at that stuff.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If your talking about what I think you are... inorganic beings..

than the reason they are so dangerous is because they try to trick you into staying with them forever.. and they are REAL good at it...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
WellWhatNow

Well to be honest anyone who says they know anything about magic and its rites etc, and say colour is not important cant have ever done any spells etc at all. It is one of the main and principle ingrediants for all the shamanic and iconographic rituals from pre history such as the Australian Abos to modern day wickas. Im sorry I have to totally disagree, nearly all infact EVERY SINGLE one (and its not on the small list or ones very well known either!) of the rites and workings within Earth magic that I know of involve the use of colours within them, both externally for simple things like candle magic, or maybe the colour of the underwear (some old celtic/druidic riotes) all play a part. If some of your acquantances are

I am aquainted with some serious old school witches who are most effective in their discipline

dont use colour as one of the main ingrediants to their work either externally or internally within meditation or visulaisation, then they must be practisng something differant from anything that I have ever come across. Please let me know, I do have a good knowledge of most of the religeons especially the origianl celtic earth magic (which is the source of any modern day american european wicca or whatever the style warriors practise). So I am intrigued. Also the rites I have come across from those worshipping any negative or self based paths have strongly used colour in their incantaions, diagrams, clothes and visualisations. Guess what the negative schools use Black a lot!

Just clearing something up and not being perdantic, I feel you are misinformed on this or as said stumbled upon a new type of earth magic, paganism whatever your label.

The Bandit you are right, but that takes many many years, most people are not willing to give up life to focus soley on it, and also the knowledge is being lost as to how to do so safely. Ultimately it takes a lot of energy to do these things and to make it right if it goes wrong. Look at David Neel experiance with the Duthab rite, it took her 6 months of nearly constant meditation, with the help of yogis and very very very old and powerfull esotoric rites (which make anything we could have access to in the west presently look like a feather against a flock of seagulls !) to control and get rid of a summation.

That entity she summoned too was meant from day one to be under her complete control as the rite goes, but it still took on a life of its own, so if you consciously summon a free thinking negative entity, well good luck guys your in for a long time of misery, mental anguish and unhappiness unless you are extremely focused in your thoughts, in which case its probably best to apply yourself to becoming a genius of maths, or a yogi than a backstreet meddler in things we dont understand fully.

BE CAREFULL GUYS, BE SANE! TRUST ME FROM EXPERIANCE!

May all who read this thread walk in LOVE AND LIGHT only.

Regards

Elf.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join