It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: 911 Mysteries Part 1 Demolitions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Came across this new 9/11 video, by far the best video ive seen on the subject of the wtc towers attack, very intresting imho

Download here;

www.question911.com/linksall.htm

or google video;
video.google.co.uk...

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Raffles]

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Raffles]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I had a chance to watch all three parts of this series, and this was by far one of the better of these videos I have seen

I was most interested in Part 2 (I believe...) of the demolitions experts speaking of the 46 (or 48?) center supports and the diagonal cuts that were present on the ones left at the site, similar to that of what demolitions cause support beams to appear following a demolition. I have begun independent research on my own, as well as will be talking with Physics professors at my University to ask for assitance in the process!!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Did you also see the part where the demolition guy says we are about to "pull" wtc 6.

ive heard that comment somewhere before....

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yes I have heard that, but there is discrepencies surrounding that because he could have meant "pull out" of the firefighters.... Although the FDNY Chief said there were no firefighters within that building since 11:30 am that morning, and the building came down six hours afterwards... But who knows...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekerMP
Yes I have heard that, but there is discrepencies surrounding that because he could have meant "pull out" of the firefighters.... Although the FDNY Chief said there were no firefighters within that building since 11:30 am that morning, and the building came down six hours afterwards... But who knows...

"They're getting ready to pull building six"

Sure they were talking about firemen... Dream on.

top topics

join