It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunmen Shoots Twenty In Montreal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
In Montreal, a gunman with a cold face and dressed in a black trench coat opened fire in a downtown college. The gunman left a trail of blood and injury sending students running for there lives. Montreal police chief said police had shot and killed the single gunman. He also said there had been twenty other people injured. One student said when he was running out of the building there were twenty police running in, that's when he knew he was in danger. There was one conflicting report saying that there were two gunmen.

today.reuters.com
A cold-faced gunman dressed in a black trenchcoat opened fire in a downtown Montreal college on Wednesday, leaving a trail of blood and injury and sending students fleeing for their lives.

Montreal police chief Yvan Delorme said police had shot and killed the single gunman, and 20 people had been injured. "Based on current information, the suspect was killed by the police," he told a news briefing.

Montreal General Hospital said 11 people had been admitted with gunshot wounds, and six were in critical condition. Some of the injured were taken to other area hospitals.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is a story that is still developing, so all of the information is not available yet. The report says that the gunmen said nothing. It said nothing about whether or not he tried to target any one, or any group of people in particular. Said nothing about leaving behind a note explaining him self. So we will half to wait and hopefully more information will be made available. At this point I would half to say that this is just a case of a man with a gun having gone crazy. But I am sure there will be more to it then that.

Related News Links:
www.smh.com.au
www.cbc.ca
www.dailymail.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Heavily armed gunmen on border blast there way into...
NEWS: Lone Gunman Opens Fire in NY Mall - 2 Injured
Iraq: Death Squads And Diplomacy

[edit on 13/9/2006 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 13/9/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hear is another link with more info news

It was also said that his favorate game was based on the Combine shooting. Also he was twenty five, like goth and guns, and had a blog on a vampire web site.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Please use this existing thread to comment.

Montreal college shootings

Thank you. This thread is now closed.

join