It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dual chemitrail, exellent quality, caught in the act

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Regulary during the summer planes have been flying over the area where I live... well, more like right over my house. Some leave the trails that you describe as chemitrails, and other planes flying in about the same altitude leaves nothing.

So getting more interested in this, I decided to take snapshots. And like this
wasn't enough, I decided to have a video cam recorder available. There have been planes I haven't been able to film or photo, but still it looks like I live in
an x-spot, because they all fly in the same direction when leaving this trail that sticks to the sky for at least 3 hours. It doesn't fade away, it expands until you can't see it anymore.

Ordinary trails Iv'e seen wanishes shortly after, as you can see it fade away
as the plane moves.

Iv'e made a 11 minute video with great quality and soft editing. To my surprise as I was filming, another plane followed the other in a paralell line. Could hear the sound of it and tried to locate it, but just spotted the trail. So I got two of these trails in the same frames, and as they grow. They are side by side. Also trying to zoom in on the planes and zooming in on the trails. I got a pretty good closeup on the plane, but not good enough to see where the smoke came from. Maybe some software could enhance the picture? It's so good that you'll see anyways that it is like this trail is falling towards the ground.

Excuse me for not being able of explaining this more properly. I live in norway and english isn't my native language. And I don't know much what these trails are, other than, hey you be the judge.

Any suggestion where I can upload the video for those interested?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here's the signup page for youtube, which seems to be the popular free video upload site these days.

If you don't know what these trails are, you should title it possible chemtrail.

If you call it a chemtrail, I expect to see a chemical analysis of the content that you collected. Otherwise, it's a contrail.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
hi, I'm new to this forum (I've always found it silly to start a whole thread just to say "hi," so I hope you all don't mind if I jump right in. if this is a problem please tell me, yes?)

anyways, I find the possibility of Chemtrails chemtrails outside of the US interesting. The idea has never occured to me, as Ive always associated it with the United States (where I reside). Either way, it'd be interesting to know if they are chemtrails or not. I look forward to seeing the video

join