It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eta Carinae

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Now a release from Astronomy Abstract Services which speaks of collapsing stars which would point to novas like SN 1987a and Eta Carina.

The key words in the overhead are molecules (DNA) clouds, stars, formation and molecular processes.

So there is a connection being made there between molecular processes or DNA and stars.

Then we see in the text "We show that along with normal chemical evolution of molecular cloud during collapse and star formation, significent amount of adenine a DNA base."

Bingo.

Eta Carina, molecular clouds, and here star collapse, molecular cloud , adenine

DNA.

So there are celestial bodies up there and they are loaded with the things that make life possible here on earth, including DNA.

www.hiddenmeanings.com...

alot of prophecies can be related to this. the crazy thing is why this doesnt have alot of attention.

i think chemtrails are related to this too. because the photon light from the star that should be coming towards is being reflected by the metals in the sky. and also the chemicals contain pathogens to weaken us so we will get sick easily and need vaccinations that will directly alter our dna to be less able to transform to our original forms..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - replaced 'quote' tags with 'ex' tags and trimmed external quote

[edit on 14-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ok, just two things.

1. You need to replace the quote tags with ex tags.
2. This, in my opinion should be either in Aliens & UFOs forum or
the Paranormal forum.

Not trying to be a jerk, I'm just saying.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic

Now a release from Astronomy Abstract Services which speaks of collapsing stars which would point to novas like SN 1987a and Eta Carina.

The key words in the overhead are molecules (DNA) clouds, stars, formation and molecular processes.

...and if your source had left it at that, it would have been a good observation. However, they start viewing it through their own "what-if glasses" instead of stopping to read further.

So there is a connection being made there between molecular processes or DNA and stars.

And here's where they start to wander off track.

Then we see in the text "We show that along with normal chemical evolution of molecular cloud during collapse and star formation, significent amount of adenine a DNA base."

And at this point, they fall off the track and end up out in the woods.

The key word here that doesn't filter into their consciousness is base. It's not a complete DNA sequence. It's one of the pieces of DNA.

So there are celestial bodies up there and they are loaded with the things that make life possible here on earth, including DNA.

We live in the universe, and the "stuff" in our bodies comes from materials forged in this universe (by stars.) It's not odd that we find the same chemicals and atoms in the stars and the universe that are found in our bodies. What WOULD be odd is if we DIDN'T find them.

We have Eta Carina as the ship. Protein as the Ship.(The root word of protein is prow which means the hull of a ship ).

They've wandered into the Woods Of Goofiness. The root word of protein is "proteo" which means "first." www.etymonline.com...

Argo as the Keel that gives instructions. We have evidence of DNA coming from Eta Carina ,Keyhole Nebula .

They're gargling deeply from the Fount Of Goofiness. We find these molecules and other molecules all over the universe. It's not coming from a sector of the universe that we see as a cluster of stars ONLY when we stand on the surface of this planet.

This kind of reasoning tends to be based on a model of the universe that's the "big globe over the Earth" with the stars as dots on a sheet of some sort.

And we have the fact that Kris Davidson(remember, the Book of Revelation associates the 7th Angel with the son of David) tells us that there is only one star in the visible universe that science does not understand and that is Eta Carina.

Plunging deeply into the Fount of Goofiness. They apparently have a version of the Bible that nobody else has (no association with son of David) and a version of astronomical press releases that nobody else has because all the literature I find shows that we do know quite a bit about Eta Carina -- including the fact that it's the most luminous star around.

But still with all of this evidence, we cannot prove that such a thing like this with all of the electrical energy pouring out of it could effect your personal DNA or the DNA of people on the earth.

Apparently (in defiance of all logic and observation), this writer believes that the constellation is close enough to the Earth that it's pouring out electrical energy on the Earth. The "inverse square law" must have been inverted. It's some 7000 light years away -- more than 800 times the distance from the Earth to Sirius, and thousands of times farther away than Proxima Centauri... but we're supposed to believe that it's "pouring out" electrical energy on the Earth.

Uhm... no. That's about as sensible as saying that the flashlight in your back yard is "pouring out electrical energy onto Pluto. And affecting the Plutonian biology, at that."

We know that something is going on in the world with DNA. That's for sure, and something is causing it. There is an explosion of knowledge .

If this is being offered as evidence, it's evidence to the contrary.

We know that Supernova 1987a has a rendesouvz with the earth for 2002 to 2005 and beyond.

So the evidence that elements of life are sent down by these things and the date it is going to hit means that something has to effect us upon the earth.

Again, he's got a "flat earth and sky globe" vision. The thing is some 7000 light years away. If it is headed toward us, it's creeping towards us at a mere 1/1000th of light speed. So if it WAS headed to us, it would actually take 70,000,000 years to arrive.

Don't hold dinner for it.

We know that Eta Carina is getting ready to blow and the odds are that it definitely is going to have some effect. This is powerful energy

Some astronomers do think it could turn into a supernova. But we have plenty of data on what happened when the Crab Nebula (only 6,000 light years away) exploded... (nice light show, no "genetic evolution", etc, etc.)
www.seds.org...

alot of prophecies can be related to this. the crazy thing is why this doesnt have alot of attention.

For the reasons given above. It makes a lot of the "whacko nutjobs who have no clue what they're talking about" lists.

While the drama may look appealing, a little bit of research about other supernovas and about what the documents REALLY said reveals that it is just a guy who can't read and understand the written source documents and who is off on his own private head trip.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Some astronomers do think it could turn into a supernova. But we have plenty of data on what happened when the Crab Nebula (only 6,000 light years away) exploded... (nice light show, no "genetic evolution", etc, etc.)

the crab nebula wasnt 150X the mass of the sun either. this will be the brightest thing in the sky once it explodes.

im not saying that i agree with 100% of this guys information... but i do know for sure that this star will definitely be of huge importance in our lifetime.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic

the crab nebula wasnt 150X the mass of the sun either. this will be the brightest thing in the sky once it explodes.

im not saying that i agree with 100% of this guys information... but i do know for sure that this star will definitely be of huge importance in our lifetime.

please correct me if i am wrong but if this thing is 7000 light years away and it explodes in our life time what makes you think we will see this explosion?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Surprised this topic doesn't come up more often. first of all visible light may be much slower than the radiation coming from such an explosion and other effects that may cause problems on the earth etc. Also, such explosions affect closer bodies more I assume so I have to wonder if that causes some kind of chain reaction that eventually could affect our solar system?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Byrd! Byrd!

I'd Vote you "Way Above", but they don't allow that.

Great critique! To think some members want a forum where Mods don't post. That would be ludicrous to say the least.

[edit on 9/17/2006 by bodebliss]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Surprised this topic doesn't come up more often. first of all visible light may be much slower than the radiation coming from such an explosion and other effects that may cause problems on the earth etc. Also, such explosions affect closer bodies more I assume so I have to wonder if that causes some kind of chain reaction that eventually could affect our solar system?

The only way for particles to go faster-than-light would be if the particles came here by some other method than traveling thru space. Photons are particles and frequencies of light(or waves) at the same time. Photons are particles because they bounce off things and waves because they are absorbed by things.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
here's an interesting lecture regarding Eta Carinae that i viewed last year, but it has since been reuploaded (i think it used to be called "Supernova Eta Carinae is Ready"):

All Eyes on Eta Carina - Part 1
All Eyes on Eta Carina - Part 2

i thought it was informative, and it offered a new perspective on this mysterious supernova...

top topics

join