It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
Amazing photographs. Can someone give us a simple breakdown of the coordinates ? Like, are these from the back side of the moon ?

Ummmm you mean like Copernicus crater? Don't think John posted Lat. and Long.

Picture One...top left near the cross hairs

Sphere One with shadow

Another one down and to the right... looks like this picture has lots of these "critters"

And these just have to be bunker doors one open and one closed and maybe a couple more in line with the first two into the shadows?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Dear John Lear,

Thanks for the moon photographs. It seems that gif number two is highly reminiscent or even a visual metaphor pointing to the kind of terracing we witness in mining operations. I am not sure if that is a big clue, but that is the most openly observable feature.

Is there mining on the moon, and does it terrace expansively like this? The scale of it is huge. Do you plan in the future on putting your mining skills to use on the moon? I mean why not, unless people in general have to wait hundreds of years for this.

All the best,

Skip

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thank you very much John. I am trying to join pictures into one, but looks like some parts are missing...?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thanks Mr Lear and Springer, great pics.

A very big

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm truly honored that some of you are getting some enjoyment out of these pictures. It really makes me feel good.

To clarify: I don't believe there is any retouching on the first 4 photos. Those 4 photo scans are of one single photo.

The only retouching I have found is on Copernicus 5, another picture I ordered from NASA (LOV-M155) and sometime in the next few days I will show you where it is.

Thanks again for your comments, they are very much appreciated!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
where are the space ships ?

how do we know they were in the way of apollo 11's landing ? any real tangible evidence of this ? (tangible as in not speculation or theory)

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
geeezz - C'mon people please - Imaginations have run amok. Unless this is just for fun, try and appreciate the shots for what they are.

Look at the stucco on a wall at sunset and observe all the advanced formations - You'll see more advanced signs of life there than on the moon of mars.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm quite enjoying this thread, thanks John. I have to ask though...what is the scale we are looking at here? I find that to be an extremely pertinant piece of information in decerning what we are looking at. 1" = ????

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Anyone spot this little anomaly in the 3rd image, just under the black line?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Another.. looks like a wall.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
How about this on picture 5 in the bottom left?

BTW thank you for the pictures Mr. Lear and Springer

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here is some data on the pictures:

Copernicus 1 through 4 are from Lunar Orbiter 2 H-162; Spacecraft Altitude 45.9 kilometers, camera tilt 69˚20’; Frame Center Data: LAT: 5˚30’N, LONG: 20˚00W, sun elevation 24˚40’. Framelet Bearing: N86˚40’W.

Copernicus 5 Lunar Orbiter 5 M155 Spacecraft Altitude 104.2 kilometers Camera tilt: 5˚10’ Frame Center Data: LAT: 10˚40’ north, LONG: 20˚20’W, sun elevation 18˚00’ Framelet Bearing N5˚10’E.

I have to leave for a few days but will research the elevation of the north face of the interior of Copernicus (from the floor to the rim) when I get back. That will give us an idea of the size of some of the rocks we are looking at.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I wonder if putting the same altitude in google earth will give a good idea of the resolution.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Geat photos john,

If i would quicky ask a question i recently see a candid interveiw with you from camelot productions. I notice a photo on your den/study wall of crazy looking aircraft that the voice over said it was a navy aircraft ?

Once again thanks for the greats photos.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I maybe niave but is john lear the person actually on this post, its 3:10am in the UK so I am a bit sleepy. please reply quick would like the truth also.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I just wanna thank Springer for takin the time to post these AWESOME pics.And a big thank you to Mr.Lear for making them available.Great job gentlemen!!Now I have some moon pics to put up in my sons' room.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by helium3

Geat photos john,

If i would quicky ask a question i recently see a candid interveiw with you from camelot productions. I notice a photo on your den/study wall of crazy looking aircraft that the voice over said it was a navy aircraft ?

Once again thanks for the greats photos.

I'm not sure which one you are looking at but I have several artists conceptions/renderings of the Lockheed built (62 airframes) F-19. Rumored not to exist the F-19 was built alongside the F-117A using the same engines, part of the airframe and landing gear. Gen. Bobby Bonds was killed flying the F-19 (not the Mig-23 which was disinfo).

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thanks John !!!!!!

It was was the F-19 indeed, man that looks like something for Battlestar Galactica.

But id just like to say that i extremely appreciate how accessible John has been to all of us with our questions, i know i have hit him up with a tonne.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
hi all
I know it's only imagination, but it looks like a face.

Copernicus3-full

[edit on 13-9-2006 by crustas]

8th

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
How come I have the feeling that if John had posted 4 completely different pictures, you all would have still found a face, a sphinx, spheres, ET's, and so on.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join