It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Details Regarding the Confiscated Security Videos Of Pentagon Attack.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Jack Tripper has my vote

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Very good investigating Jack, definately sounds more and more fishy to me, especially now that they removed the actual CAMERA for crying out loud. I've always been on the fence with this Pentagon plane theory, it's amazing we still can't conclude what hit that building 5 years later. Oh well, but you get a taffy for your work!

You have voted Jack Tripper for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Mr Tripper you more than desevedly have my WATS vote which ive just done.

Excellent work my friend its people like you we need more of

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
WOW WOW WOW. Quite the eye opener. Although I have NEVER believed the "official" version, this is just more of a reason not to! Seems like the new camera position at the Sheraton and the camera removal at the gas station says that now there are no cameras on the pentagon EXCEPT for the ones at the pentagon (wow, that was a mouthful). Great Investigative work Tripper!!! I think we should all SAVE this topic on our hard drives, copy them to a moveable disc and swallow the disc!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You have voted Jack Tripper for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Awesome, totally.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Great work! Through and enlightening!

One more WATS.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Is SOMEONE form the OFFICAL STORY CROWD going to explain this behavior by the FBI to us?

Also, please explain why the CONTINUE to defy FOIA requests for the tapes.

I'll hang up and listen.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Totally awesome research. Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work with us.

You have voted Jack Tripper for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
Is SOMEONE form the OFFICAL STORY CROWD going to explain this behavior by the FBI to us?

Also, please explain why the CONTINUE to defy FOIA requests for the tapes.

I'll hang up and listen.

LOL yeah sure is funny hows its all gone quiet on that side. They must be too busy "ahem!!!!!!!!"

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You have voted Jack Tripper for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

*amazing* posts! You've certianly earned my respect

Maybe you can work with the mods to get everything all in one place or post?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ill give you a WATS. I might not agree with your findings. However, doing field reasearch of your own and actuallying going there to find something to bolster your theories is the stuff WATS is designed for.

the spirit of Independant Research.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
LOL yeah sure is funny hows its all gone quiet on that side. They must be too busy "ahem!!!!!!!!"

Sorry to go off topic, but ask them about the rotating block of WTC2 and it's momentum and you will get the same result... Crickets...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Another vote. Totally great, submit it to Fetzer.

Oh, and get ready for the barrage of "But teh eye witneessess sawwz itz! j00 guyz r st00pid! Crazyiez conspirazyz!!2!111!1!!!!"

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Ill give you a WATS. I might not agree with your findings. However, doing field reasearch of your own and actuallying going there to find something to bolster your theories is the stuff WATS is designed for.

Yea.. it was a good "find" but I found it myself after being on google for 10 seconds HERE.... But WHOEVER compiled all of this deserves many thumbs up!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Great Job JT.

Part of the problem in doing 'research' on the internet is sorting through what's factual and what's not... Many times stories just get passed around with no real originating factual source. It's great to see you went a step further to see for yourself!
Say 'hi' to Chrissy!

[edit on 13-9-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Another vote. Totally great, submit it to Fetzer.

Oh, and get ready for the barrage of "But teh eye witneessess sawwz itz! j00 guyz r st00pid! Crazyiez conspirazyz!!2!111!1!!!!"

Wait a minute - I hate to spit a loogie on the coffee table in the middle of our love-fest for work well done, but WoW - that was a silly thing to say. One issue does not negate the other. The authorities taking the cameras doesn't in any way imply the eye witness accounts are worthless; it just tends to imply there's something on there they are really damned hesitant to let everybody else see.

Let's not soil the carpet with really bad logic jumps, ok?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Jack ... thanks for posting this info. This is the kinda stuff that makes you HAVE to think!
HELLA good work there! You get my very first ever WATS vote! And rate only my 2nd post ever.
I now await the first of many follow-up reports.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Those that I speak of in my little mock are not the ones that have come out, opposed to the CD theories, but those who parrot the thoughts of those people, providing little support of theyre claims, and ultimately just adding to derail a subject into a slughthrowing flamefest.

Just as theres those i nthe CD theorists group that add little besides throwing out personal attacks on people.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hmmm, this work seems to be available here, too, Jack and dated May of this year:
s15.invisionfree.com...

So, what's the deal

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Good attempt at a nice post but I amazed that all the 'high-fivers' are so quick to say 'hows the FBI going to debunk this?'.........

But how do you know the cameras in question were pointed at the pentagon?

Usually gas station cameras are pointed toward the vechiles on the ground to record the comings and goings of customers (in case of a crime), on the entrance door to the clerk (or mini-mart) for security purposes. Why would a gas station camera be pointed at the pentagon?

The Hotel Camera - usually used for parking lot surveilance, located in a high place pointed down - why would a hotel camera be pointed at the pentagon?

Obviously no one will get to view the Pentagon camera itself......other information recorded would be top secret (comings and goings of certain individuals).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join