It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Walks in South Florida - Growing In Grace; A New Cult?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Alright, the truth is that this guy is definitely a fake...any Christian can tell you that, or else they're not a Christian! Despite the lies this man speaks, don't let it keep you from doing God's will on this earth because there is a lot of work to be done and not much time!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm willing to hazard a guess and say it hasn't happened, but does anyone know if this pretender has debated any apologists?

Eric

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Something tells me the original Jesus wasn't convincing either.
Hippy like, long haired freak wearing a white dress and sandals.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

I saw this guy in a news program last night...and I was going to start a thread....but I looked up his name (Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda) in search....and found this old thread ..so I am trying to revive it.

I cannot believe this guy!....Claiming to be Jesus (reincarnated)....and saying there is no sin, no hell, and many of his followers are tattooing (666) on their arms.

How could anyone believe him? Many do....and I can't help but think.....(about the adults) how stupid are they? This guy is a criminal who has found a scam that works ....I guess.

I feel truly sorry for the children....they are being brain-washed....one little boy said that his parents smoke, drink alcohol and party because God does.

Hey people what do you think?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join