It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV Claymation show predicts Steve Irwins Death!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
MTVs Claymation show Celebrity Deathmatch predicted Steve Irwins death a few years back!

In an episode Steve Irwin takes on mythical creatures, Crocidile Hunter Steve Irwin is stabbed in the chest by Medusa's Tail, exposing his heart in which he says "Wow, thats quite a stinger" (in reference to Medusa's tail.)

You can view it here. watch it about between 2:00 and 2:18 minutes in.

Steve Irwin vs Medusa

Is this a moment of the shows writers clairvoynce? Is there some type of psychic phenomen? its almost too freaky to be a coincidence. What do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wow WoW This is freaky. Good choice on the forum this is a sort of prediction that came true.

While Medusa isn't a stingray ,his line "what a stinger" is chilling.

Respect and Prayers to Steves family.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow there,s some really freakky co-incidences happen in life... I bet he would have gone anyway even if he knew.. Respect to the dude

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Damn thats a nasty one....

Crikey what a stinger.... You could never of made this up if you tried. had there not been a video to watch i would of found it super hard to believe - I got to say, I loved Steve and his work.

R.I.P Steve.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
He isn't killed, a bit of a misleading title, but it was a good claymation none the less.
Exept that part with her snakes being ripped off, that is a hydra and it's heads not medusa.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Is this a joke? He was talking about the wound for one, and two what, the only things that have stingers are stingrays?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I caught that bit, especially when Erwin says he could reach right into his chest and touch his heart, but I don't know. It seems very typical of MTV celebrity "death" match.

Was just saying, it isn't predictive, he was slashed by the tail across his chest, not stabbed directly in the heart. As the title gave me the impression of.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I caught that bit, especially when Erwin says he could reach right into his chest and touch his heart, but I don't know. It seems very typical of MTV celebrity "death" match.

Was just saying, it isn't predictive, he was slashed by the tail across his chest, not stabbed directly in the heart. As the title gave me the impression of.

Advisor you are spot on but his choice of words makes it predictive,doesnt it in a round about sort of way.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It might not have fully predicted his death, but it got where he was stabbed, the fact that it hit on or near his heart, and he even said "what a stinger!"

by proxy, thats a prediction of his death, and freaky!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It was bound for this to happen, watch his shows.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You're probably right. There's no real credit for predicting death for someone who makes a living playing with deadly animals all the time. Even the worst player gets lucky in Vegas eventually. Keep rolling those dice and you'll get the number you want if you do it enough.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It's just an MTV claymation death match. Folks in those die in so many ways .. so many bloody ways .. that the odds favor that they are bound to match a few real deaths in the real world.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
yeah I agree thats freaky, the fact that his chest is said to have been "lacerated" which happens in that show their and the reference to his heart wow, but if hes on that show then well hes gona have something stupid and weird tie in with one of his famous lines "crikey","stinger" its called vocally creative characature.

it aint really i just made that bit up but its the way he said those lines that adds comedy value and thtas how they fitted it in to their programme.

SO NO MTV PRODUCERS ARE NOT SOME EVIL PCHSYCIC BEINGS FROM KRYPTON

[edit on 17-9-2006 by marcopolo]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Viacom International Inc.

I really wanted to see this.

top topics

join