It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So are Freemasons satanic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by greenkoolaid

911 Millenium Ritual Stargate -The Freemasonic Influence in American Culture

New Millennium Ritual
www.youtube.com...

The Freemasonic Influence in American Culture

Synchromysticism is a state of mind in which dynamic context is attributed to phenomena, allowing patterns, themes and insight to arise out of a web of connections and the mantra of its progenitor, Jake Kotze is:

"Not those things that sync, but that whereby things can sync, know that alone to be Self eternal, and not what people here adore"

Check out his Blogspot blog "The Brave New World Order" and its companion "The Blob," where he explores much of what I'm about to discuss. I would like to use this blog as a tool to decypher the manipulation of our reality and present my interpretation of it through a series of posts. The first is possibly one of the most interesting and most talked-about in the blogosphere. Many 9/11 truthers are now beginning to ask themselves "What if 9/11 wasn't just an excuse to go to war...but a religious sacrifice?"
read more on crownempire.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The symbol itself i think a connection to Solomon and his ring... I remember reading a text he had this ring to control Demons to build the temple for him.

There is much talk of builders and Solomon in Freemasonry.. the talk of magic / kabbalah can be related to light bearers or light seekers. Which goes against faith....(the seeking of secret wisdom and such)

It is not much different then how I heard Ortohodox rabbis look at the kabbalah. It crosses that line of faith and well satanism. I think it can get to a point with people that dogma and a fear of g-d is not present and thei rknowledge gives them a false power and control which comes down to a theory I have seen before bout Masons being builders of the third temple and What is said of the third temple? Anti Christ and so on.

That is the connection I think people see.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join