It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your opinions on Canadians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
How bout us Canuks up north eh? Hehe, but serioursly I'd like to know what ppl around the world think of the great white north. Feel free to post anything you want. Like Canada sucks or Canada isn't even a real country. I don't give a crap, oh and for you slow people.. I am a Canadian

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I do not agree with any proposal to eradicate Canadians.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You are a most kind and gentle man, Masked Avatar

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Canada is cool. they dont get intoany wars and they love everybody

B.C. is a really cool place!

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
Canada is cool. they dont get intoany wars and they love everybody

B.C. is a really cool place!

Yeah BC is a nice place or so I've heard... I wonder..

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well I have no problems with any canadians.

Ok in my book.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
people who make fun of Canada are just people who need to talk about something. I bet you most ofthem cant back up any of their arguments.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yup, I am Canadian, and from BC, I like it that way. I lived in Minneapolis for 5 years. I got the occasional teasing, but generally everybody there seemed to like Canadians.

And yes, we do get in wars. We were in WW1 and WW2 long before the US decided to join the fight. But you are right, nobody around the world has a beef with us, unless it is because we associate with the US.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Oh, and everything you heard about BC is true, and more.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Those are some wild people!
I had a grand time watching some woman try to take my husband home all night..long story. But it was interesting! The food and spirits are good It was pretty too! Halifax is where I was btw..so nope nothing wrong with you's that I could see ay!

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Canadians!!!

I know about them, they are that invisible race who live north of America.

When found they instinctivly utter their mantra to people of "We are not americans, please don't hurt us".

They are a people who are healthy, outdoors types, roll logs in ice cold rivers, and always get their man!! (So I an inclined not to visit)

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well, most Canadians I meet fit the stereotype to a T. They are all beady eyed idiots with flapping jaws. They all say "aye" everyother word and mispronounce words like; about as "aboot" and house as "hoose". They also have the uncanny nack to get on my nerves in no time at all. This is just my experience with them though.

[Edited on 11/4/03 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
im pretty sure you canuck are plotting something. an invasion of turkey? its the perfect militay plan. lie low for 275 years the outta no where just show up and say

"# YOU! we're taking it! and we're calling it 'CHICKEN' you assholes!' "

but seriously you canucks are ok in my book.

im gonna take one more stab at ya then im done

look at the flag of canada. ITS A #ING LEAF! how powerful is that? OH dont mess with canada we'll dry up and blow away!

im done

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Don't they have beady little eyes and flappy heads?? No?? Dang...too much South Park...

Totally dig Canadians...been on the piss with a few Canuks a few times...they are very much like us New Zealanders...same kinda laid back accepting mellow attitudes...not so focussed on all the flashy trimmings of life but more on the real person inside...

And besides...your Hockey makes even us hardcore Rugby-Heads downunder go "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!" watching some of the mean hits that get laid on the players... :bash:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thanks Alien, I love Kiwis myself. I think we have a lot in common. Both of our countrymen are often mistaken for, or called the little borthers of, the populous and more boistrous countries adjacent to us.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
Thanks Alien, I love Kiwis myself. I think we have a lot in common. Both of our countrymen are often mistaken for, or called the little borthers of, the populous and more boistrous countries adjacent to us.

Exactly how I see it too. We are to Australians what you are to Americans probably. And vice vera.

Would explain why many people say that Aussies get on well with Americans and we Kiwis get on well with the Canuks...only thing we need to do then is perhaps all up and switch countries...play Musical Continents or something...everyone stand up and rotate one to the left...hehehe...

...ahhh, theres a group of Canuks who attended a two-day International Sevens Rugby tournament here in NZ at the start of the year that will always remember the Kiwi hospitality...when we found out this group were Canadians, well, they never had to buy a drink for the remainder of the two days of the tournament...any of us kiwis that went on a 'beer-run' brought back some for the Canuks...poor guys ended up ripped off their face by the end of the first day - then got dragged out on the town by a group of kiwis who shouted them all night long at various bars in the city...

...they showed up late to the games the following day, sporting major hangovers and almost convulsing any time someone stuck a beer in front of them
Also...apparently one of them who didn't show up till much much later in the day, had been taken back home by some friendly kiwi lass who wished to offer him her own private brand of 'hospitality'...

[Edited on 4-11-2003 by alien]

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
hahaha, nice

At least they had a good excuse for why they got so whomped in the games. You guys are just too good at rugby. I think NZ beat the Canadian team 77 -10 the last time they play, something like that, it was a big margin.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well i cant generakized an opinion on all Canadians but just the ones i know most of them are pretty cool just like Americans i knew most of them are pretty cool but yopu are bound to have 1 or 2 unsavoury characters.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
silverdeath you don't ahve to go to bc fer the good buds in canada, although it's easier to find there, but i have good pot here in south western ontario, our pot prices haven't went up since the 80s either, i can still get $40 quarter ounces sometimes

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What is this???
The canadian thread is now a Mutual appreciation society of Canadians and Kiwis!!

(Hey lets head out back to the beer fridge, the americans and Australians are too busy talking loudly among themselves to notice. We can come back when they are passed out and get the girls)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join