It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rarrr! Thanks to ATS, I have become a Reptilian Star Councilor!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello all,

As some of you might know, I've posted around here for a few months looking for info and trying to understand a phenomena I had previously ignored for reasons of unjustified faith in science and media orthodoxy.

Now, having been on ATS for some time, I have come to the logical conclusion that I am in fact a Reptilian Star Councilor from the Andromeda Galaxy, where my mucous membranes radiate at a different resonant energy level from those of mere homonids and their terrestrial monempathic life forces.

Raarrrr! I will eat all of you if you do not submit to declaration 412-321 of the Proximity Convention, effective immediately. Lower your shields and prepare to be boarded. If you do not comply, your organs will be used as sustenance for the rat babies that I eat. Beneath this illusionary form of mine lies an evil Sleestak!

Raarrr! Beware my new identity!

...And now that I am a reptilian, as many posters here are beginning to claim, can I join the secret society in which we all sit around, tell stories about our best spawnings of yesteryear, and hand around proof of ET UFOs?

[edit on 8-9-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I thought I was the Reptilian Star Counselor!

Where do you get off impersonating me?!!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No! I am the Star Commander for Constellation Orion representing the Atlantean hunters of Abidos, and also chairperson of the Conglomerate of Visonary Futurists of Enkidu.

You will submit to me, or on November 4, 2006+x, I will destroy your pitiful little planet that you mistakenly call "Earth" (in English).

If you don't believe me, just come visit me at my summer home on Mars!

I would tell you who I am, but my wife is a CIA plant sent by my Dad, who is a grey, to kill me and feed my remains to my mother. Its Freudterrifying, but its true!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
HAHAHA

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I thought I was the Reptilian Star Counselor!

Where do you get off impersonating me?!!

Ahh yes. Semantics again. He's a "Councilor" i.e. member of a council. You're a "Counselor" or one who advises. See, it's all good.

You reptilians need to get your roles straight. That's probably why things are hosed up.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
eep oop ork ah-ah

new topics

top topics

join