It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Manta, TR-3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by ghost

Bottom Line:There is no such thing as anti-gravity! While it sounds exciting, you have to realise even the most advanced technology will never overcome fundimental laws of physics.

There are 2 type of gravity waves. (Gravity is a wave and has frequency and amplitude just like any other wave.

Gravity A is found in the nucleus of all matter within our universe and is currently being labeled the "strong nuclear force".Gravity A is the small gravity wave that is the major contributory force that holds together the 'mass' that makes up all protons, neutrons and electrons.

Gravity B is the big gravity wave that holds the earth, as well as the rest of the planets in orbit around the sun and holds the moon, as well as man-made satellites, in orbit around the earth.

When you can access and amplify the Gravity A wave you have complete control of gravity and you can hurl yourself hundreds of times faster than the speed of light throughout the universe or diddle around on earth showing off for the ignorant.

Hi'o silver.....aawaaaaayy!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Regarding to Black Manta, I think that this was my first post on ATS ever, but still actual:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
An object will travel in a straight line at constant velocity as long as no other force is acting on it, this is regardless of any gravitational forces.

?
gravity does affect things moving in a straight line...including light.

as for the topic: I'm not sure if we'll ever find out. Black projects could concievably be hidden forever.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by ghost

Bottom Line:There is no such thing as anti-gravity! While it sounds exciting, you have to realise even the most advanced technology will never overcome fundimental laws of physics.

There are 2 type of gravity waves. (Gravity is a wave and has frequency and amplitude just like any other wave.

I knew that! Not to sound ignorant or demeaning here, but why did you quote me? Your post seems to have no relivence to mine at all.

You Point Seems to be: there are two types of waves that are responsible for gravity, and that gravity is subject to the same rules as any other type of wave. (Which is 100% TRUE!)

MY POINT is: Gravity only works in one direction! It always pulls things together and Never pushes them apart.

Both statements are true( based on modern physics)! However, one has Nothing to do with the other. It like if you say the SR-71 is a fast airplane and I quote you and the say the SR-71 is Black. Color has nothing to do with speed, so the quote is pointless!

Quotes are for Linking RELATED info! I don't see what your post has to do with mine at all.

BTW: Is there a reason you seem to be implying that I'm ignorant?

Tim

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Tynemouth ? As In Tynemouth near Newcastle in England ? I Live in Whitley Bay and if you look on a map you'll see theres less than 3 miles between Tynemouth & Whitley, My Dad actually lives in Tynemouth and i've never heard anything about no secret plane or UFO sighting.

But then again there was that sighting in the North Sea by that Oil Rig Worker, not too far north of here of the supposed Aurora wasnt there ? In '88 i think. Maybe some Test Flight path ?

[edit on 8/9/06 by Liamoville]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I was thinking about this the other night whilst watching the stars.

I was watching high alt aicraft going over head, and thought to myself that if they had no lights on, and were not contrailing under a nearly full moon, they would be impossible to see. If added to this they were made extremely stealthy, then a night only platform for recon could possibly as a poster said above, stay hidden from sight almost indefinatly.

Think of the F-117 - stayed hidden for what, nearly 20 years from its start? even operated inside the black world as a front line aircraft.

We may never know.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
Tynemouth ? As In Tynemouth near Newcastle in England ? I Live in Whitley Bay and if you look on a map you'll see theres less than 3 miles between Tynemouth & Whitley, My Dad actually lives in Tynemouth and i've never heard anything about no secret plane or UFO sighting.

But then again there was that sighting in the North Sea by that Oil Rig Worker, not too far north of here of the supposed Aurora wasnt there ? In '88 i think. Maybe some Test Flight path ?

[edit on 8/9/06 by Liamoville]

Interesting cheers...Liamoville

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
I was thinking about this the other night whilst watching the stars.

I was watching high alt aicraft going over head, and thought to myself that if they had no lights on, and were not contrailing under a nearly full moon, they would be impossible to see. If added to this they were made extremely stealthy, then a night only platform for recon could possibly as a poster said above, stay hidden from sight almost indefinatly.

Think of the F-117 - stayed hidden for what, nearly 20 years from its start? even operated inside the black world as a front line aircraft.

We may never know.

I've said this before and gotten ridiculed for it, but the best way to hide a plane at high altitude at night is to light it up like a christmas tree and fly slowly. It will either seem like it's not moving, or like a sattelite or something moving overhead in orbit.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
As an amature atronomer, you light some thing up over head in multiple colours and move slow, it gets my undivided attention straight away.

BUT, and heres where i agree with you Zaphod - Light in it a dull yellow colour and not multiple colours, yes I can see the logic to it - people will glance, say hey i saw a cool satellite go over head and not say another thing about it. A good idea for a fast mover at night that has to use civ airspace.

An even better idea is to cut the light all together, fly high and not contrail under a moon.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That's what I meant to say actually. You put white lights on it, not multicolored.

But if you darken it, then it blocks light if it goes across the wrong area, and that gets attention faster than lighting it up.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yep zaph I concur totaly.

A slow brightish light across the sky will get a quick glance at best from most people, and even if you do get nosy, the light will actually blot out any details of the crafts shape and size.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

I've said this before and gotten ridiculed for it, but the best way to hide a plane at high altitude at night is to light it up like a christmas tree and fly slowly. It will either seem like it's not moving, or like a sattelite or something moving overhead in orbit.

Zaphod58,

I think your on to something here! Speaking of using light to hide an aircraft, they already did that in World War 2.

Project Yehudi

It was use to hide maritime patrol bomber from U-boats. The planes were covered in lights to help them blend into the sky during the day. Check the link, it'll give you some basic info on Project Yehudi. If anyone critisizes you now, show them this link. If the US Navy tried it and it worked, there has to be something to it!

Tim

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

www.janes.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.wired.com...

And that is what main stream media has to say.... There is NOTHING in physics that rules out anti gravity and some of the worlds supposed brightest minds are at this time trying to figure out what sort of 'anti-gravity' force is responsible for the accelerating expansion of the universe. Then again these are the samepeople who's current theories demand 90-96% more 'mass/energ' than they can observe so their all imo deluded anyways.

Stellar

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Alrigh i have been looking it up and i have found out some info use this link to the site where i found out the info

The site has detailed infomation on the project and other links.

www.area51zone.com...

I hope this is some of what your looking for mate.

Alex

[edit on 4/11/06, by alex1981]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join