It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 5 Years on, the next attack *Imminent* Warning signs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Guess I'll run right out to Wal-Mart and get a copy of the Kuran and a towel to put around my head......I'm "Really" scared now!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT

Well it is nice to see you have such a complex understanding of Islam.

I tried looking for prior threats from Azzam to try and convert people to Islam, I couldnt find any. Ithink I was mistaking that for general threats. Sorry...

Great post!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Reading this thread earlier and then I ran across this headline news.yahoo.com...
Where the president of Iran is urging the western states to follow the path of God. Could this also be taken into context with the topic of urging to convert before an attack? You decide....

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
On September 11 there is a Monday Night Football double header

One game is in Oakland, the other is in....Washington DC

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Papa Amin
On September 11 there is a Monday Night Football double header

One game is in Oakland, the other is in....Washington DC

You forgot to add SCARY MUSIC!! After DC you should have added scary music to make it more SCARY. *sigh* Amateur.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by iggster
Reading this thread earlier and then I ran across this headline news.yahoo.com...
Where the president of Iran is urging the western states to follow the path of God. Could this also be taken into context with the topic of urging to convert before an attack? You decide....

An interesting link iggster,perhaps another of the warning signs?
Cheers for your contribution m8.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Truth...can't tell if you're serious or exhibiting some sarcasm. But to elaborate....
I do not want or care to have ANY understanding of Musliamity. I know more than I care to.

What's funny is when I first heard this "Warning"..I thought OMG....what are we going to do! Well, I got home from work, went to the toilet and thought..."SCREW THEM ALL! Screw UBL, Iran, Iraq, Sunnis, et al....they can kiss my white rear end. No one is going to convert to ISLAM just because they say to. In fact, tell ya what....I'm willing to give my name and phone number to any muslim who wants to bully me into converting. Come on over and I'll be happy to have Smith and Wesson talk to you!!! God Bless the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Truth...can't tell if you're serious or exhibiting some sarcasm. But to elaborate....
I do not want or care to have ANY understanding of Musliamity. I know more than I care to.

Come on over and I'll be happy to have Smith and Wesson talk to you!!! God Bless the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knowing it all, you should have ABSOLUTELY detected my sarcasm.

This adolescent spewing of hate and anger (hate described as lumping all of Islam into a category of Kuran reading towel wearers) (Anger described as inviting people over to your house to shoot them) does nothing to help this thread and really defeats the purpose of this entire website.

Believe it or not, these terrorists weren't directing their speech only to you. I dont see centers being opened up to convert to Islam either. If you let the hatred consume you then the terrorists have won.

Don't fall into the fray.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Truth....Absolutely no hatred here. I did a bad job in my last post of trying to draw a parallel between the Fox Reporters who converted at the point of a gun, and how I would handle that situation.

I don't understand why we should continue to coddle the muslim fascist. They only understand one thing.....THE POINT OF A GUN!

As someone once said...."They want to be martyrs and have 72 virgins, and it's our job to arrange the meeting!!!"

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin

This adolescent spewing of hate and anger (hate described as lumping all of Islam into a category of Kuran reading towel wearers) (Anger described as inviting people over to your house to shoot them) does nothing to help this thread and really defeats the purpose of this entire website.

ADOLESCENT??
I don't believe I did anything to be disrepected like that! I didn't send a zinger to you......

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanstheman
Slightly off topic but I think OBL days as a free man are numbered. Pakistan just announced that it was pulling it's troops from the region where OBL is supposedly hiding, they have proclaimed he is free to live there as a "peaceful person." At first I was outraged but now I'm thinking Pakistan did us a huge favor because:
1. They basically admitted his location.
2. They got their guys out of the way so our guys can move in.

This may be happening because of:
1. The elections are coming and wouldn't OBL's head mounted over the fireplace mantel in the oval office look nice?
2. Perhaps we got wind of a huge attack, threatened Pakistan to get out of the way, and are hoping to disrupt said attack?

Anyway I agree something is in the air, and having vivid memories of how 9/11 played out in my life I am not looking forward to another attack. I am ready though, prepped with food and water etc...yes, I do prep and I have already been told I'm stupid to do it by people on this site, so please don't go there again!

No, your not stupid, your pretty smart. While I don't necessarily consider myself some sort of survivalist, I too try to keep a couple of cases of bottled water and some non perishable food around. Also keep the flashlights with fresh batteries, have a couple of fire extinguisher and some other "emergency" stuff in the house. Not a bad idea to keep a firearm (if you know how to use it safely) in the events riots and looting break out.

Katrina should have reinforced this to everyone. When there is a disaster (man made or natural) of severe magnitude that can cut you off from goods and services, you better be able to hold out for 3-5 days, because the "guberment" can't be everywhere for everyone, especially if they are affected too. Too many in the Gulf thought that Uncle Sam can swoop down and fix it for everyone, everwhere, at the same time. I don't care what your political persuassion is (there were terrible govt failures), the biggest problem was the fact that the bridges were out and the airports were underwater, there was no way to QUICKLY get LARGE amounts of help into NO without a few days martialling and moving.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sr Wing Commander

Not a bad idea to keep a firearm (if you know how to use it safely) in the events riots and looting break out.

Katrina should have reinforced this to everyone. When there is a disaster (man made or natural) of severe magnitude that can cut you off from goods and services, you better be able to hold out for 3-5 days, because the "guberment" can't be everywhere for everyone, especially if they are affected too.

My husband was an Army officer and has a current "carry" permit.

Katrina was a huge wake up call to me! The gov't has already said that we should not count on them for help so I'm not. I tend to listen when the powers that be tell me what they're not willing to do! I am prepared for about 3 months. I am not so worried about being attacked as much as the flow of goods being interrupted, since I am naturally highly uncompetitive I would stink at looting!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join