It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more interesting sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
www.brightsurf.com...

Scientists at Stanford University have created an expanded molecule of DNA with a double helix wider than any found in nature. Besides being more heat resistant than natural DNA, the new version glows in the dark - a property that could prove useful in detecting genetic defects in humans. A description of the molecule, dubbed "xDNA," is published in the Oct. 31 issue of the journal Science.

"We've designed a genetic system that's completely new and unlike any living system on Earth," said Eric T. Kool, a professor of chemistry at Stanford and co-author of the Science study. "Unlike natural DNA, our expanded molecule is fluorescent and is considerably more stable when subjected to higher temperatures."

www.relfe.com...

The Secret Solfeggio Frequencies:
Sound Vibration Rates for Creation and Destruction

"Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse"
by Dr Leonard Horowitz and Dr Joseph Puleo

The new bible codes, found in the Book of Numbers, include a mathematical electromagnetic frequency code for "miracles" that experts say has already been shown to help repair damaged DNA, the genetic blueprint of life.

www.geocities.com...

www.detailshere.com...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

This is heavy.
Something massive is moving on or within the Earth and causing the planet's gravity field to get wider around the equator and flatter at the poles, according to a pair of scientists studying the field with sensitive satellite instruments.

The scientists are uncertain as to the reasons for this phenomenon, which was just the opposite for several decades prior to 1997, but think the answer possibly lies within long-term variation in the oceans.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Good to know some of these links still exist!

: )

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Interesting

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Help finding an website with map of worldwide events

I have seen a map on the internet which has a blink over areas with epidemic, earthquake, flood, etc. I can't remember now what the site was. It has I think a four letter abbreviation beginning with an "R". Do you have any idea about this website?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SnehaWagh

Finally found this

Hope this helps others!

edit on Dec 27th 2018 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There needs to be some kind of site that indexes individual sites and puts them in categories so people can browse topics of interest instead of searching. I have a lot of much more in-depth reasons for this any means of doing so, but it would be in direct competition with existing search engines and they would do whatever they could to eliminate a site like that.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hey Sapphire,

You have shared quite an Interesting and informative stuff. I really loved it..

Even I have a website to share that is an amazing platform if you are looking for some great industrial machinery to buy that too at an amazingly pocket-friendly price and at your convenience. I own a metalworking shop and I bought most of the machinery from this website only. You will be amazed to see the rates of these machines. 100% Recommended.

Here is the Link

Just try it out. You will not be disappointed at all... Cheers!!

edit on Dec 27th 2018 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Will check them out! Thanks

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Well done scientists. Progress on the creation of DNA molecules is gaining momentum. Experiments are interesting now.

new topics

top topics

join