It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL BLOG USERS READ!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I want to remind everyone that the free ATS Member Blogs are not intended as an alternative means to discuss the happening on ATS. As a matter of fact, one of the Blog Terms & Conditions mentions this clearly: "(As a Member Blog Contributor, you agree to
not use your blog to respond to topics and threads on the main ATS forum".

The blogs are intended as an additional way for select members to express their opinions, thoughts, and observations that may be related to conspiracy/alien topics, or not. They are not a personalized channel for an off-board extension of topics from forums, about members, or about ATS happenings.

Let's make a better effort to get back to the original purpose of the blogs, a way for members to express themselves, and publish their opinions to the world.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
what, so no more gossip column? (which I really haven't been bothering with in months, but I'm honestly curious)

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yeah... I think it's best, at least for now.

We may launch collaborative blogs that are specific to a given topic and there is more than one author. In such a case, an official "ATS Gossip" column might be fun (feel free to create a proposal on such an idea). But for single-member blogs, let's keep it to the original idea... a private channel for nonATS board topics... or ATS-mission related topics, inspired by ATS threads.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
Yeah... I think it's best, at least for now.

We may launch collaborative blogs that are specific to a given topic and there is more than one author. In such a case, an official "ATS Gossip" column might be fun (feel free to create a proposal on such an idea). But for single-member blogs, let's keep it to the original idea... a private channel for nonATS board topics... or ATS-mission related topics, inspired by ATS threads.

I can live with that. also, where would I put such a blog proposal? stick it in this forum, or send it directly to you or the blog czars?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   

express their opinions, thoughts, and observations that may be related to conspiracy/alien topics, or not

a private channel for nonATS board topics

The lines here appear to cross somewhat. A good bit of my current opinions, thoughts, and observations are related to stuff that I may post or respond to here. Since these are the subjects I'm most interested in when I'm not being a corporate slave there may be correlations to recent topics. Is it safe to say that as long as the topic isn't directly answering a thread that it's in line with the area the blog is supposed to cover? If not then I would require additional definition.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescentor send it directly to you or the blog czars?

Bingo!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa If not then I would require additional definition.

Anything that is written as a response to an existing thread would fall into this category.
Anything that provides additional commentary of recent board drama would fall into this category.
Anything discussing a particular member or staff would fall into this category.

It's one thing to use your blog to express an extension of ATS topics, it's another thing to use it as a perpetuation of board drama and politics.

top topics

join