It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I was reading "The Omega Agency" article (I am reading all the articles I can) and I found something that I think should be rephrased.

The CIA and George Bush

The OA has not taken control yet because there are forces within the existing governments of the world that are aware of their plans and oppose them. In the US, these forces are largely centered in the CIA and NSA. The CIA wants world control, but on its terms. The CIA wants to see a more communistic-type government set up on a world-wide basis. While the OA professes to believe in the maintaining of personal freedoms so long as one is a contributing member of society and not infringing on the lives of others, the CIA would rather see a world where all people are controlled in all ways, from what type of job one does to how one worships. It is the CIA/NSA/Air Force that is maintaining secrecy where the ET presence is concerned, not the OA. The Omega Agency, once it comes into power, plans to reveal everything to the people of the world. From the running of drugs to finance the Vietnam War to the presence of ET's on this world for the last 50 years or more. George Bush himself is said to have made the statement that he will personally tell of his involvement in the running of drugs to finance the Vietnam war while he was CIA director. To the OA way of thinking, the ends really do justify the means, and in the case of the Vietnam war, the running of drugs was necessary to finance the operation in that country. Therefore, it was a justified endeavor. Not one to be proud of, but justified nonetheless.

I know that for the average US citizen, a "communistic-type government" may be a synonym to a "full control government", but seeing that communism is a ideology that has nothing to do with this type of government, should that phrase remain as it is or should it be changed to something else?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
That is or was the proper term at the time, and was understood for the use. To change such would take away from the context, it wouldn't make any difference I say. Leave it as is, the changing of things is how we got into these messes to begin with.

It is repreenttive of it's time, we can relate to it even though the details are not exact, they are close enough are they not. Perhaps instead of trying to change what was, we ought to be makeing changes on what is.

[edit-spelling]

[edit on 23-8-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
OK, I just wanted to be sure it was OK as it is.

Meanwhile, I found that one of the links on the "Related Articles" section, the "DarkGovernment Data Page", has an almost exact copy of this text, one of the differences being that the dates.

The "DarkGovernment Data Page" has:

The OA originally planned to establish their world-wide control in 1995. But it was deemed that the time was not right, so they set a new target date for sometime in the year 2000. They are, above all else, a patient lot. Their plans to bring the world under one governing body, namely themselves, have been long in the making and thoroughly thought out. They plan to establish their NWO, for lack of a better term, in a time span of no less than 5 days. And they intend to do it without open war. How exactly this will be accomplished, I don't know yet.

The "tinWiki" page has:

They plan to establish their NWO, for lack of a better term, in a time span of no less than 5 days. And they intend to do it without open war.

All the rest of the text looks like received a similar treatment, so this page looks more like a "corrected" copy of the "DarkGovernment Data Page".

Is this correct?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure, could you provide source links for both sites?
If I am not mistaken it does seem as though you may be correct.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
OK.

The tinWiki article.

The DarkGovernment Data Page article.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Omega Agency article was originally part of the ATS archive content I believe, and was moved from the archive to the tinwiki. However it appears to have received several edits since it was originally moved, so it is hard to say if the original source was here or dark government. I am certain though, that the article was not copied from the external source directly to the tinwiki. So in this case perhaps if the two are so similar, we can replace the dark government link with something else?

Archive Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I can comment on one aspect of the story...

it wasn't common knowledge that Bush even was in the CIA in the early vietnam era...
so normally that would be a tell tale of a hoax...
BUT!

while doing research for a related story (see sig)
I came across a very obscure piece of evidence that Bush had signed for an operation in the CIA several years before he officially was director there...

so, it proved that he secretly (and in a secret capacity) worked for the CIA during the late vietnam years and further, he worked in the field of establishing a covert drug smuggling operation to fund various black ops around the world...

(during this time, his son GW was often sent out to assess central american greenhouses for a "international greenhouse investment firm") Hummm

it was also during the time that GW was AWOL from his national guard position, as it is hard to attend classes, and assess investments for CIA- opps "private investment firm" in Costa Rica at the same time... (you always wondered how the AWOL got covered up didn't ya?)
some will also note that this was when most of GW's supposed Coke parties took place...
is it all fitting together yet?

the vietnam drug connection

and here is a witness who has gone so public, as to give all his evidence, and offer of testimony if ANYONE will even try...
bush with CIA all the way back to bay of pigs...

so the small bit that i can verify adds some to this speculation...

although i have trouble thinking that either side really is ok about giving freedoms to the people...

new topics

top topics

join