It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 'history' true like they say?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. Lee Harvey
Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.
Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."
Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here's the "kicker":

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

AND.....................

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse.....
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater...

Creepy, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - fixed title

[edit on 21-8-2006 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I believe that all but the final teo points are factual. I find it hard to believe that anyone would know that Kennedy was in Marilyn Monroe the week prior without at least a smell test. (God, that was bad)
As for the factual information; it is merely coincidence at this point.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes, this is for real. I've seen it in several reliable books and, of course, on all sorts of conspiracy websites. I seem to remember there being even more of those 'coincidences' between Lincoln and Kennedy, but I'd have to actually not be lazy to find them.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I do believe that the majority of these points are correct. There are also a few other points not mentioned. For example, both lost children while they were president.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BennyHill
I believe that all but the final teo points are factual. I find it hard to believe that anyone would know that Kennedy was in Marilyn Monroe the week prior without at least a smell test. (God, that was bad)
As for the factual information; it is merely coincidence at this point.

Actualy, that is one of the few things I DID know

(Ehem - how to say this tacktfully... let's just say that Marilyn had a way to 'finish up' that few girls tend to do. Kennedy had made comment about it. Only a few people really know what the comment ment, but they did go public with it).

~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit

[edit on 23-8-2006 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That video that was posted in the caht room - I book marked that so I could try to tpye what it was saying (talking about the parts about all the presidents being related by 2 different bloodlines). I'd like to look into that. Actualy, I'd rather someone else look into it and just tell me if it's true!

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Pure coincidence. It's not like you can plan to have a birth on a particular day accurately, at least without induced contractions or whatnot.

Intresting, very intresting, but not all that important.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

Were they also both into necrophilia? - Monroe died in August 1962

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test

All I have to say to this is: BURN!

Cmon AngelaLadyS, did you work out these facts by yourself or copy them off the net?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks

All I have to say to this is: BURN!

Cmon AngelaLadyS, did you work out these facts by yourself or copy them off the net?

Ouch - really? I say a documentary on it on channel 9. I've also read blurbs and seen the old monroe flicks that are dialog and interviews and them talking about her.

I'm reffering to JFK - And I saw her sing happy birthday to him on stage (Again, on the documentary)... Are we talking about the same Kennedy?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ouch - really? I say a documentary on it on channel 9. I've also read blurbs and seen the old monroe flicks that are dialog and interviews and them talking about her.

I'm reffering to JFK - And I saw her sing happy birthday to him on stage (Again, on the documentary)... Are we talking about the same Kennedy?

Well, if you believe all you read we could be talking about either of the Kennedy boys but whichever way you like it she died before either of them. (Check out John Wilkes Booth's date of birth as well).

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Well, if you believe all you read we could be talking about either of the Kennedy boys but whichever way you like it she died before either of them. (Check out John Wilkes Booth's date of birth as well).

Which president is it she sang the 'happy happy birthdat baby' thing?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That was certainly JFK. There's no serious doubt that they were an item at the time of that recording.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

That was certainly JFK. There's no serious doubt that they were an item at the time of that recording.

That's the one then. Why did that person do the 'burn' post then?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Presumably he was reinforcing the point I made that it was unlikely that "a week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe" (unless he was even more of a rascal than has been suggested.)

She really was very dead at the time. hth.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The Reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln into John Kennedy

This link is a very interesting link on your theory. It has a lot of interesting facts on those 2 there check it out.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This story of coincidences has these facts fudged a bit to make it fit. Just like the government makes connections to certain events, it had to sift through a lot of BS, stir it all together, then reguritate it out as fact in a certain light, with ommissions to make it all fit.

For instance;

Little Mikey is hyper, Little Mikey likes candy, All Children are hyper, does Little Sally Like Candy?

I watched a great program on fallicious history becoming etched in stone and taken as fact. The reason? It was American pop culture and was easily accepted as fact, because of it's popularity.

The name of the Show was "Assume the Position" Hosted by Comedian Robert Wuhl. This is an HBO special that you can order via On Demand Cable under comedy.

-ADHD

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
By all means ADHD Fill us in on those misinterpited facts...

Aight.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Presumably he was reinforcing the point I made that it was unlikely that "a week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe" (unless he was even more of a rascal than has been suggested.)

She really was very dead at the time. hth.

Oh. I don't think they were an 'item', but she did 'get around' for favores to her (what ever you'd call that guy).

I never mentioned her being with him near the time he got shot - only that he was with her at least that once.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
By all means ADHD Fill us in on those misinterpited facts...

Aight.

Granted, not all of the Kennedy Facts are incorrect, but certain liberties had been taken on part of that story.

For instance the warehouse was actually a barn.

I am not "The" expert on the Kennedy, Lincoln comparisons. If it's popular, it's history.

-ADHD

top topics

<<   2 >>

join