It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Who Killed John O'neil] History of Terrorism, al Qaeda connection to CIA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Although the google link may now be dead, we do have the film directly on ATS.

Who Killed John O'neil

Edit: Looks like the google video link that I provided towards the bottom of page 3 is still active as well.

[edit on 8/30/08 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Is it that time of year again? BUMP TIME!

WKJO is a must see for any Truther or Debunker, although it
seems the debunkers would rather have nothing to do with it.

If names and words like KROLL, John O'Neill, ISI, MENA, Louis Freeh,
Jerome Hauer, AIG, BCCI
, etc.., don't sound familiar, then you clearly
haven't done your 9-11 homework. Take a two hour detention and
start studying!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Is it that time of year again? BUMP TIME!

WKJO is a must see for any Truther or Debunker, although it
seems the debunkers would rather have nothing to do with it.

If names and words like KROLL, John O'Neill, ISI, MENA, Louis Freeh,
Jerome Hauer, AIG, BCCI
, etc.., don't sound familiar, then you clearly
haven't done your 9-11 homework. Take a two hour detention and
start studying!

Indeed, Especially with the AIG crisis this video is a must-see.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zren

this will probably sound pretty stupid but if this guy was so good do u think that the 9/11 attacks could have been done partly because he was there. kinda like not only a powerful terrerist attack but also like an assassination of sorts.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing useful information.We want you to come up with more information so that will be helpful to everyone.

Mymilitaryyears-military troops, contact military, contacting service members, soldier support

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So anyone debunked this yet?

Interesting anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It's funny how many debunkers avoid WKJO I thought surely with the all the things this movie covers they would be out in force.I guess when they see the depth of research that was done they don't want to debate it it's easier to cherry pick threads and posters to attack than it is to attempt to debunk this movie.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've had an open challenge going for over two years now to debunk this movie and so far, not a peep. I guess it's time for a bump...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It was interesting to see Brezenski's name thrown around with Obama though, watching him pick his cabinet and staff was like watching a rerun of some horror show called Mossad in the Whitehouse...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It is interesting to note, that the same "powers" who had it in for John, are still in control.

It would be wise to remember that puppets and pawns may change, but the master is the same...

PBS Frontline has a special page dedicated to John;

The former head of the FBI's flagship antiterrorism unit in New York City, O'Neill had investigated the bombings of the U.S. embassies in Africa and the USS Cole in Yemen. For six years, he led the fight to track down and prosecute Al Qaeda operatives throughout the world. But his flamboyant, James Bond style and obsession with Osama bin Laden made him a controversial figure inside the buttoned-down world of the FBI. Just two weeks before Sept. 11, O'Neill left the bureau for a job in the private sector -- as head of security at the World Trade Center. He died there after rushing back into the burning towers to aid in the rescue efforts.

FRONTLINE's “The Man Who Knew,” chronicles John O'Neill's story -- a story that embraces the clash of personalities, politics and intelligence, offering important insights into both the successes and failures of America's fight against terrorism.

The Man Who Knew

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
reply to post by ADVISOR

Although the google link may now be dead, we do have the film directly on ATS.

Who Killed John O'neil

Edit: Looks like the google video link that I provided towards the bottom of page 3 is still active as well.

[edit on 8/30/08 by redmage]

Not Found

The requested URL /bcvideo/7 was not found on this server.

Tried that, doesn't seem to work any more.

Might be an idea for me to save it to disk, for when it goes down.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It's one hell of a read but if you don't mind wading through it, check this out...
www.globalresearch.ca...
That piece was written was Chaim Kupferberg, so take it for what it is, but it does go into some detail about John O'Neil that I found really interesting as well.
I'm also working on a project and will be going into this whole mess there soon as well...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit:
I've got a copy of the video somewhere in my research archives if we need it I can probably dig it up. I backed everything up several times over after my little Masonic Lodge parent directories tour a couple years back.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by twitchy]

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
John O'Neil was killed with all the other people who died on 9/11 while doing his job as security chief at the World Trade Center in NYC. See en.wikipedia.org...… for details about this man killed in the more horrific terrorist actions in US history caused by Islamic terrorists. May al-Qaeda and those who support their actions burn in hell imho.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Of course there is a connection between the CIA, Al Qeada and the Taliban. The CIA trained them in their war against Russia.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Nice post, The war against terrorism is necessary for the peace in world.

edit on 2/27/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i France it's terrible!mohammed merah killed innocent men and children

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
let's oil in the fire)))

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That movie is unwatchable. I cannot believe that somebody thought that was a good way to present information. The Blair Witch style of this movie makes it trash. I am afraid if I watched this movie to the conclusion I would be a raving schizoid nutcase then I got to the end. Why did they try to make a dramatic production out of it instead of doing a straight on documentary? I do not know, but the production style they have chosen makes an unviewable movie for me. Congratulations to anyone who can watch it to the conclusion.
edit on 2-3-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for more words.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is old rotted news. Not one mention of Ramzi Yousef 4 aliases just to start. The 'actors' have no knowledge of Arabic, mispronounce practically every name, use rap video 'flashes' so confusion is the main ploy. I remember this from years ago-not one time is their 'pyramid' shown in it's entirety so it can be examined by persons familiar with the players and can produce documentation to defeat their summation-which, of course, they never bless us with. This was laughed out of the research community years ago. Some one did a funny comic book version of this with the names of different Saudi al-Akhdar football players on their 'pyramid'. Perhaps, I can locate it.
This simply can't stand up to any detailed examination of the facts so some staged folderol is substituted for a researched based inquiry
"You can't twist facts to suit theories-you must twist theories to suit facts" Sherlock Holmes.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm not usually one to give much information but the usual contracts are given to outsourced companies purely created for such jobs. Which is why I am not surprised if the CIA passed on the contract onto one of its side programs.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

So, what is there to do about it?

Its too massive. The reboot will come after the great fall. Those who are left will likely be more responsible.

edit on 31-5-2015 by Gianfar because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join