It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William F. Simonns' story (CIA Insider)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sorry I don’t give my name, but I must be sure that my identity isnt found out. Even at now, I don’t feel safe. Anyone who wants to contact me can reply here, and I’ll try to reply.

Here’s a statement from my old friend, and former lover, William F. Simonns. He gave me an encrypted CD-R last time I saw him, and asked me to ‘make good use of it’ if he went missing. I didn’t know what he was talking about then. I never spoke to him again. When I tried to get in touch later on, his phone line was disconnected, his apartment was empty and e-mails just bounce back. I’m writing this from a coffee shop, and haven’t been to my hometown for a long time. William, if you’re reading this please get back in touch!

William was with CIA. He quit after 9/11, but kept quite for some time. I don’t think he was quite sure of the facts, and he was scared that they’d come to get him. I persuaded him to talk, so whatever happened to him might be my fault… I’ll cut and paste William’s story in the next post, so it’ll all fit. I will cut and pasted this stoyr unedited from an .rtf file on the CD-R he gave me.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
William F. Simonns’ Story
I am a patriotic American, and worked for the CIA from March 1979 until December 2001 (spending most of the time working undercover with their Near and Middle East and Asia operations). Most of this work was and is classified, and most of this I will not talk about – I genuinely believe that our work played a key role in the US winning the Cold War. However, some of what happened demonstrates conclusively that September 11 was an inside job. I find the fact that the US government (working with the Pakistani intelligence service ISI) murdered 3,000 of its own citizens absolutely sickening, and this is why I am now speaking out. Although this information is still classified, there are two key smoking guns that I believe the American people must know about.

I am not sure what will happen to me after I write this. If I drop out of contact, please forward this information widely – so that it can live on even if I do not.

Thermosite in Afghanistan
It is well known that a thermite reaction was used to bring down the WTC in a controlled demolition. However, what has been covered up is that the CIA (working largely through ISI) supplied thermite-based explosives to the Islamic fundamentalists fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan. These Islamist fighters included Bin Laden. I was personally involved in supplying the warlord Hekmatyar (who worked closely with Bin Laden) with thermite explosives – to use for attacking government infrastructure, and for causing landslides in the mountains of Afghanistan in attacks on government and Soviet troops. CIA and ISI therefore supplied the man who carried out the WTC demolition with the tools to do so.

The Demolition of the WTC
The 9/11 Truth Movement has done excellent work in demonstrating that the WTC was demolished using explosives. However (understandably, because of limited information available to them) they have not been able to determine who was responsible. This is where I hope that I can help with the search for the Truth.

admin edit - removed "shameless plug" for blog
Killtown – reasonably enough – sees this as evidence of Mossad involvement. However, these ‘Israelis’ were actually not Israelis – they were Afghans who had assisted the CIA with the demolition. They managed to convince the police that they were Israelis (while I have great respect for the NYPD, they can seldom tell the difference between Arabic and Hebrew) in order to throw them off the scent. This, however, was the closest that the CIA came to being revealed – our five insiders were stupid enough to celebrate their crimes in public. Many in the CIA wanted them killed. However, they were instead returned to Afghanistan: the White House believed that we needed a living scapegoat for the attacks.

[I'll put the rest of William's story in the next post. It won't fit here]

[edit on 8-18-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
[end of William's story somes next]

I should emphasise that I was not involved in the demolition: I was disgusted to learn about it after the event, when I was ordered to participate in the cover-up. However, I do have a relatively clear idea of what happened. Bin Laden, along with four of his key lieutenants (the so-called hijackers Abdul Aziz al Omari, Mohand al Shehri, Ahmed al Nami and Saeed al Ghamdi) were allowed entry to the US. The reason that the FAA was not given State’s TIPOF list of terrorist suspects (one of the few worthwhile points made by the 9/11 Commission) was to ensure that these terrorists could enter the US unimpeded. These five men were then allowed to wire the WTC building with thermite – for a controlled demolition. By using these men the CIA hoped to maintain a veneer of ‘plausible deniability’ in the event that part of the truth was discovered. However, apart from the ‘dancing Israelis’ incident (it was these five men who were the ‘dancing Israelis’) our cover-up has worked extremely well. The CIA has not yet needed to take advantage of this deniability.

I am not sure what the role of the alleged planes which allegedly hit the WTC and the Pentagon was: I was not involved in the planning or cover-up of this part of the operation. Many in the 9/11 Truth Movement have done excellent research on the possibilities of what might have happened (I have heard rumours, although I cannot verify them, of top secret cloaking and hologram technology that was being developed by the Department of Defense). I hope that the Truth Movement is able to reveal how these alleged planes functioned on September 11 2001.

At this time in America’s history, it is more important than ever that citizens seek and find the Truth. Please forward this article widely, so that others can get involved in the movement. Please help me fight the murderers in our government, army and secret service so that they, and all those responsible for the 9/11 atrocity, can be brought to justice. I know that I personally bear some responsibility for the preparation for the 9/11 attacks, and more direct responsibility for the cover-up. I also know that I waited too long to speak out about this. All I can ask is that, if I survive, people look sympathetically on my crimes after the Truth of the 9/11 attacks has been discovered.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by 911CIATruth]

[edit on 18-8-2006 by 911CIATruth]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So this man handed you a CD-R with a very small text file on it?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Its all very interesting, but I don't think anyone can take third party internet posts as evidence. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Seems to vauge and streamlined from anything remotely close to be classified information for me to believe..

Luxifero

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This thread wont last long.. but I'll bite anyways..

It is well known that a thermite reaction was used to bring down the WTC in a controlled demolition.

It is? EH?! Did I miss the conclusive evidence? Cause all I see are vague theories.

However, what has been covered up is that the CIA (working largely through ISI) supplied thermite-based explosives to the Islamic fundamentalists fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan. These Islamist fighters included Bin Laden.

So ugh, they supplied thermite to Bin Laden in Afghanistan, then transported Laden's henchmen into the United States so they could wire up the WTC with this Thermite?

Did they FedEx the thermite from Afghan?

I was personally involved in supplying the warlord Hekmatyar (who worked closely with Bin Laden) with thermite explosives – to use for attacking government infrastructure, and for causing landslides in the mountains of Afghanistan in attacks on government and Soviet troops. CIA and ISI therefore supplied the man who carried out the WTC demolition with the tools to do so.

I was personally involved in the creation of the WORLD.. and with that, you'll have to take my written anonymous text as proof.

These five men were then allowed to wire the WTC building with thermite – for a controlled demolition.

Osama and his henchmen personally came to the United States and wired the WTC?

And uhm.. can someone explain to me how you can have a controlled demolition using thermite?

This is a poorly thought out hoax.

[edit on 8/18/2006 by QuietSoul]

[edit on 8/18/2006 by QuietSoul]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There is a big difference in creating landslides with thermite in mountains and covertly wiring WTC with thermite, enough so that it would have taken some time, don't you agree?

Luxifero

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
There is a big difference in creating landslides with thermite in mountains and covertly wiring WTC with thermite, enough so that it would have taken some time, don't you agree?

Luxifero

Not to mention that Osama Bin Laden and his 4 henchmen personally did it..

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Go disinformers!!! Keep the chaos of info flowing!!!! WOOOO!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth
Go disinformers!!! Keep the chaos of info flowing!!!! WOOOO!!!

I say the exact same words myself................everytime the Government tries to sell the "Official" version of what happened. The single telling piece of evidence for me is the way the steel debris was hurried out of the country before it could be examined properly by independent researchers.

However, I am not so sure that I believe that Osama was actually in the US as a guest of the CIA.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We have a minute text file on a CD, we have Bin Laden coming into America to wire the WTC personally, we have Bin and his buddies "dancing" while trying to appear as Isrealis, we have a 5 year hiatus between the dirty deed done dirt cheap and our cloaked CIA operative disappearing causing his lover to post this minute text file on a CD on ATS with a plug for a blog...

Have I missed anything?

Springer...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the "Short Stories" forum?

That's where fiction goes, right?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Shouldn't this be in the "Short Stories" forum?

That's where fiction goes, right?

Howard... dont encourage this pulp...
we want good stories in our forum... not poorly conceived ones...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
go get em boys...lol

Youll be hard pressed to pull one over on this crowd. From both sides of the CT isle. BTW Bin Laden and four of his buddies danced as isrealis on 911.. disguised as MOSSAD agents? Now thats the first time I have heard that one...

And really, Bin Laden helped rig the WTC personally? It is "theories" such as this that do nothing but lend to the arugement against the CT'ers validity. Why in gods name would you post this on a public forum that is completely traceable?(being in the CIA or affiliated with them you would know that though, wouldnt you?).

Oh well... lets see how this plays out I suppose. BTW you sure you didnt get the wrong CD?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero

Not to mention, I don't even think you could create a landslide with thermite. You would need an extreme amount of it; the job would become insanely impractical, whereas just drilling C4 into the ground like a normal blasting would have worked just fine.

Thermite is for melting/cutting through steel, not mounds of dirt.

new topics

top topics

join