It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Pine Gap

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Originally posted by jbondo

Did he tell you anything and if so what?

If you would like to U2U me the answer, you know my lips are sealed.

He didn't tell. I didn't ask. The truth.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
John Lear,

I dont suppose, since you mention what many of us suspect already, that the US president is just a puppet and that a shadow government really pulls the strings, you wouldnt happen to know of any agenda's that they may have, other than what many of us speculate in regards to Iran and nuclear pre-emptive strikes and the like?

Also, with all this talk and chatter about nuclear weapons and Iran trying to get the bomb, with the US having UFO technology, wouldnt they be able to make the bomb obselete with their technological advancements? Surely there would be some mind-boggling weaponary available that the US hasnt exposed yet until a "time of need" ?

In regards to Pine Gap, this morning I heard on local Melbourne (Australia) radio that the Woomera base has just received major financial funding and will become a major if not the main rocket launching base for the US in the next few years and as the radio announcer put it, to supply the international space station with regular supplies of food and fuel.

Yeah right, as if we are meant to beleive that. But what scares me is that they are publicly announcing the escalation of space mission so people dont freak out when they see heaps of rockets going up.

What do you Mr Lear make off alien races contavting us? Is the pact with the US shadow government a contract with the lesser evil? Did we have to become allies with one form of alien to avoid being invaded by other hostile forms?

appreciate your input.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
John, your word is bond. Thanks!

Another question would be:

Why in the world would anyone want to be Prez if you are told what to do and kept on a leash? Plus the fact that they would inevitably want you to do something you are totally against.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by jbondo]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join