It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serbia, Palestine & The New World (dis)Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Great Op/Ed piece on the dangers of radical fundamentalist Islam and how it affects the possible New World Order being implemented.

Addressing a joint session of Congress on Sept. 1, 1990, President George H.W. Bush proclaimed the advent of the New World Order. A new era of peace, prosperity, transnationalism and integration was ahead for long-suffering humankind.

The new system was based on the notion that nation-states are destructive to the progress of humankind because nationalism, like cancer, spreads and causes conflicts. Therefore, dominant and enduring international institutions should be empowered to coordinate worldwide efforts in the political, social and economic realms.

...The struggle for the New World Order is unfolding in the Middle East with conventional warfare and suicide bombers, and within the ramparts of Western civilization as a new guerrilla type of combat threatening the foundations of democracy, free-market economies and pluralistic open society. This cunning and cancerous model was successfully used in Kosovo over the past 90 years. more...

I encourage you all to read the entire 3 part series; it is very intelligently and cogently written with a lot of insight into how radical fundamentalist Islam may be one obstacle that proponents of the New World Order had not counted on overcoming.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I personally believe radical Islamic fundementalism is an integral part of establishing the NWO. It is the Emmanuel Goldstein for our Big brother: a phantom who exists to help keep the populations in worry and crisis. To justify intrusions into people's lives.

They are but pawns, tools for the world elite to use for their advantage.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I personally believe radical Islamic fundementalism is an integral part of establishing the NWO. It is the Emmanuel Goldstein for our Big brother: a phantom who exists to help keep the populations in worry and crisis. To justify intrusions into people's lives.

They are but pawns, tools for the world elite to use for their advantage.

Ineresting theory, Skadi, but I don't buy it. Actually, I believe that Islamic radicalism is something that the supporters of the NWO ( if, indeed, such there be) never anticipated: an ideological roadblock that is not open or amenable to disinformation or deception, because they outright disbelieve and codemn anything not in their worldview. Jusy my personal take on the subject, only time will tell.

new topics

join