It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staged terrorist attack coming..?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I'm just asking so don't bite my head off. What do you think the possibility is of the United States government staging a terrorist attack in the United States or even staging an attack elsewhere and framing Iran for both to justify war? Having said that, what do you think the possibility is of the United States government using this suspicion and fear surrounding this August 22nd date and pulling off the attack on that day? Again, i'm just asking what you think. I'm not suggesting anything although they've been known to stage events or at least plan to stage events to justify war so it was just a thought.

So what do you think?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dstarsfan879905
What do you think the possibility is of the United States government staging a terrorist attack in the United States or even staging an attack elsewhere and framing Iran for both to justify war?

ANSWER: Not very likely.

Now lets ask the REAL question:

What do you think the possibility is of a muslim extremist COMMITING a terrorist attack in the United States?

ANSWER: Very likely. They are planning and coniving in their bombed out caves and mud huts everyday to kill any westerner they can! PERIOD!!!!

Until people like you and the rest of the muslim agologists wake up, the entire world is at risk. QUIT MAKING EXCUSES PEOPLE!

Who do you think was arrested in London plotting to take down American and British planes with liquid explosives....hmmm?

Catholics - nope
Athiests - nope
Lutherans - nope
Aboriginis - nope
M U S L I M S - YES SIR!!!!

Enough of these threads my fellow ATSer's. I get so sick of reading about how our governement did 9/11 - the shoe bombing attempt - The USS Cole - WTC basement bombing in the 90's - US Embasy - The Bahli nightclubs - The London subway - The Trains in Spain.

Put both hands firmly on the ground and push hard until your head pops out of the sand, you will thank me for it later!

Case study is now closed. ( and should have been years ago! )

- Beezer

[edit on 17-8-2006 by Mr Beezer]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just keep in mind that they were Muslim extremists, not just Muslims. Otherwise, I agree with what you said Mr Beezer.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's very likely an attack is coming....

August 22nd however will not be the date, it is too obvious now...

It will come as a surprise, and it will most likely be blamed on Muslims.....regardless of what the evidence suggests....

Will it be the US creating the terror on its own people? Maybe. But there are other hands at work in this whole state of affairs.....

Just go about your business, and don't let the fear mongering get to you.....The whole thing is out of our hands.....

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Beezer

Originally posted by dstarsfan879905
What do you think the possibility is of the United States government staging a terrorist attack in the United States or even staging an attack elsewhere and framing Iran for both to justify war?

ANSWER: Not very likely.

Now lets ask the REAL question:

What do you think the possibility is of a muslim extremist COMMITING a terrorist attack in the United States?

ANSWER: Very likely. They are planning and coniving in their bombed out caves and mud huts everyday to kill any westerner they can! PERIOD!!!!

Until people like you and the rest of the muslim agologists wake up, the entire world is at risk. QUIT MAKING EXCUSES PEOPLE!

Who do you think was arrested in London plotting to take down American and British planes with liquid explosives....hmmm?

Catholics - nope
Athiests - nope
Lutherans - nope
Aboriginis - nope
M U S L I M S - YES SIR!!!!

Enough of these threads my fellow ATSer's. I get so sick of reading about how our governement did 9/11 - the shoe bombing attempt - The USS Cole - WTC basement bombing in the 90's - US Embasy - The Bahli nightclubs - The London subway - The Trains in Spain.

Put both hands firmly on the ground and push hard until your head pops out of the sand, you will thank me for it later!

Case study is now closed. ( and should have been years ago! )

- Beezer
[edit on 17-8-2006 by Mr Beezer]

Wow - finally someone who is in agreement with me!

Just keep in mind that they were Muslim extremists, not just Muslims. Otherwise, I agree with what you said Mr Beezer.

I can't argue with you on that point cmdrkeenkid. It is Muslim Extremists. I know, heck we all know that there are MANY muslims with good souls, who want only to practice their religion and make as good a life as possible for their families - just like you and me. The fact does remain though - that the overwhelming majority of terror related incidents are devised, planned, and carried out by muslims. It is for this reason that I do not disagree with profiling. Let's face it we've all been profiled at one point or another. Remember being a teenager, and going into a store with a couple of your friends? Guess what - you were profiled, and watched and probably followed. My friends and I all had long hair, dressed in jeans, flannel shirts, and engineer boots. More often than not we reeked of weed. I was profiled everywhere I went. BFD. I could care less. It didn't effect me adversely in any way. If you have nothing to hide - then what's the big deal. If you don't like being profiled, then you need to clean up "your own back yard". In other words police your own people. If your particular group isn't responsible for what the profiling is set up for, then you won't be profiled.
Sorry, but it does make sense. I am not speaking of harrassment - that is an entirely different entity - and true harrassment is absolutely wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Whether you agree or not, profiling of anyone is wrong....and pretty much illegal and unethical....it is the new racism....If white Christian men started blowing up things, would you be okay being subject of search and questioning everywhere you go?....

Just because I might have been profiled in the past doesn't give me the right to do it to someone else.....just like if someone shoots and kills your child, you don't have the right to shoot and kill their child....you might want to, but you are acting out of anger...

Profiling Muslims would be acting out of fear.....DON'T BE AFRAID!!...

Fear is the mind killer......

[edit on 17-8-2006 by JSquared]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
No not with Iran as unlike Afgan there was not much of a structured government to my knoweldge and it just seemed as a haven for terrorists or so they say. I don't agree that a country could be attacked for actions of individuals. Cause if it was logical we could attack Mexico and Columbia beyond what has been done. However with drugs there is obvious profits the US makes from busts.

For Iran you would need to bomb Israel or shoot a missile/s from Iran and have media have a field day of Iran attacks. However you could stage such things against another country and just let the other country take out Iran for you hence Israel. However with war there is alot of money to be made by certain companies and investors. So as with the drug problem these actions our obviously not just.

Agree?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
What about Cristian extremists or Jewish extremists arent they a threat to every one's safety as well. And what proofs/evidence has been given to back up the statement that the terror attacks from 9/11 onwards are committed by Muslims and Muslims alone.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
What about Cristian extremists or Jewish extremists arent they a threat to every one's safety as well. And what proofs/evidence has been given to back up the statement that the terror attacks from 9/11 onwards are committed by Muslims and Muslims alone.

I don't think 9/11 was done by muslims. I believe it was a United States government false flag operation hence the subject title "Staged" terrorist attack coming..? I meant another 9/11 done by the government.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSquared
If white Christian men started blowing up things, would you be okay being subject of search and questioning everywhere you go?...

We have this problem already in the United States with Right wing Extremists that like to to do such as: bomb abortion clinics, attack abortion clinics with assault weapons, hunt down doctors and kill them, blow up federal buildings such as the one in Oklahoma, etc. Then more recently, that other guy.. the abortion clinic guy, forgot his name, he was hiding out in the Blue Ridge Mts while he was evading capture.

Then you have the entire Right wing militia groups that swear the Government is trying to take over the world, especially their properties and take their guns, and they use this excuse to stockpile and train in a paramilitary fashion "for self defense". No, its in preparation for the second lawlessness grips the country so they can have their much coveted "Race war", or at least start attacking innocent civilians much like we see in Iraq right now.

If the U.S. was as lawless as Iraq in regards to police and security presence, we'd already be witnessing daily killings back and forth over things as stupid as White vs Black racism, without a doubt. If you dont think so, just remember all those Right wing radicals, how they distribute their hate literature that promotes these ideas like the Turner Diaries AT the travelling gun shows; which is one of their safe havens, or conventions if you will. Places chock full of right wing militiamen, yes american citizens who would kill many of us if they had the chance or situation to do so.

If/When the Right loses the White house in 2008/2009, I would not be expected if we witness sporadic events like these by white extremist and right wing extremist groups. You know, I read an article about one particularly big and extreme right wing white extremist group that said they and Al-Qaeda essentially had the same goals: death to jewish ppl and the government in the U.S., and even mentioned loose alliances in the future. The main homegrown terrorism to fear in America is this type; while Britain has a largely immigrant population with lots of muslims and much more liberal laws they have these homegrown muslim terrorists, America has homegrown right extremist terrorists just waiting to start killing minorities and bombing clinics.

[edit on 21-8-2006 by runetang]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You have voted Mr Beezer for the Way Above Top Secret award.
You have two more votes this month.

Finally some one has the guts to say the truth

TRw

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Actually cigarettes kill more people then all of this stuff combined. Maybe we should be profiling smokers instead !

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Don't profile me

But this is getting off topic, yeah i believe there might be another 9/11 in store, and im still not convinced whose to blame for 9/11. The government or the extremists. Untill we see what happens next we should'nt point fingers, just look for the truth, its out there

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Result_was

You have voted Mr Beezer for the Way Above Top Secret award.
You have two more votes this month.

Finally some one has the guts to say the truth

TRw

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

-Beezer

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There will be an attack within the next year, and it will be staged/allowed/initiated by elements that exist within the borders of the United States of America, even if the actual attack is carried out by whatever kind of extremists.

These elements will allow this attack to happen to further their agenda of creating an atmosphere of international instability that can only be alleviated by the kind of stability that will lead to the widescale adoption of security-state apparatus that benefits the interests of these elements, at the expense of your individuality and privacy.

I provide no evidence/proof. It is the feeling I have, from the research I have done. I know many others share this same feeling.

It is hard for me to relate to friends and fellows alike, and the plans they are making for their lives (jobs, resumes, money, cars, and sex). People continue to live under the illusion that the current state of society will remain, but I feel the world is about to drastically change.

It is a challenge to myself and to anyone who shares these feelings to do something with our lives that doesn't reflect conformity, comfort, and the status-quo. I fear being caught on the wrong side of these changes, and I encourage anyone who feels as strongly as I do to seriously question their immediate and distant futures, and do what it takes to get on the right side.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor
There will be an attack within the next year, and it will be staged/allowed/initiated by elements that exist within the borders of the United States of America, I provide no evidence/proof. It is the feeling I have, from the research I have done. I know many others share this same feeling.

Could you elaborate on just WHAT that research consisted of?

I have a bit of research myself....here goes

WTC bombing in 1993

The last of the 2000 millennium attack plots fails, as the boat meant to bomb USS The Sullivans sinks.

A suicide bomber in Jerusalem kills seven and wounds 130 in the Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing; Hamas and Islamic Jihad claim responsibility.

Israeli tourism minister Rehavam Zeevi is assassinated by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.

The attacks on September 11

Kidnapping and murder of journalist Daniel Pearl.

Khobar Towers bombing -- In all, 19 U.S. servicemen and one Saudi were killed and 372 wounded, by Hizballah Al-Hijaz with Iranian support.

U.S. Embassy Bombing in Beirut, Lebanon kills 63.

Marine Barracks Bombing in Beirut kills 241 U.S. Marines

The USS Cole

Assassination of Egyptian President Anwar Sadat by Islamic Jihad.

Paris Marks & Spencer shop, 1 bomb, 1 dead, 18 wounded, attributed to pro-Iranian Lebanese Hizbollah

Iraqi Airways Flight 163 is hijacked. The pro-Iranian group "Islamic Jihad" claimed responsibility.

Pan Am Flight 103 bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland. ( LYBIA )

Israeli Embassy bombing by "Islamic Jihad" in Buenos Aires, Argentina; 29 killed, 242 injured.

Mir Aimal Kansi, a Pakistani, fires an AK-47 assault rifle into cars waiting at a stoplight in front of the Central Intelligence Agency headquarters. Two CIA employees died.

None of these acts were staged/allowed/initiated by elements that exist within the borders of the United States of America. Can you guess who....can your pro-koran ears handle the TRUTH....M U S L I M S. There, now that wasn't so hard to hear and face ...was it?

Should I quote you some more of my reasearch DR....nah didn't think so. Take your anti-American crap elsewhere, it will not fly here.

Case study STILL closed...move along now people.

-Beezer

[edit on 26-8-2006 by Mr Beezer]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What a racist.....You still blame the entire Muslim community for the actions of extremists......Anti-American?...c'mon...get a grip...I'm not even a Muslim..

Who are you, that you are all knowing when it comes to Terrorist attacks...how can you prove that, without a doubt, the American government took no part in September 11th...How do you know? Fact is, you don't...just like the rest of America....

Why don't you take your self-righteous attitude elsewhere, as it will not "fly" here...

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What a great country that we live in hey?

You can call me a racist for telling the truth and I can call you anti-American for being anti-American, and we don't have to fear having our heads handed to us after meeting a very untimely collision with a very sharp sword. Kind of like the EXTREMIST MUSLIMS do to kidnapped westerners. Hmmmmm.

I just want to know if it will take your actual head or just the head of someone you know to be relieved of it's body before you and people like you quit making excuses for the murders!

God bless America and everything she stands for, right?

Now lets go kick some terrorist ASS.

- Beezer

Case study now closed in the minds of the informed.

edit to add ---> Now more lemony fresh than ever!

[edit on 26-8-2006 by Mr Beezer]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Beezer

My point was mainly that regardless of who is attacking, the attacks will occur. We are well past the point of diplomacy, and the snowball is rolling down the hill, picking up momentum, and is about to become an avalanche. I want people to understand that, plan for it, and worry more about their neighbor than where they are going on vacation next year.

Would you agree that this is the reality of our situation? You may want to go kick some terrorist ass, but the terrorists sure want to kick yours.

And accusing someone of being anti-American without really examining or knowing them is as foolish as being anti-American. Eyes just roll with the same Fox News clap-trap, and cases don't close with it either.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
A fake attack doesn't 'have to' be staged. The terrorists are attacking and will continue to do so. Nothing 'staged' about it ....

www.terroristwarning.com...
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

[edit on 8/26/2006 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join