It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More weird lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Was just having a smoke in the back garden and saw this really bright yellow/white light that looked to be a maybe a couple miles away. I'm not actaully sure what shape it was because I had no glasses on so couldn't make it out, but at a guess it looked quite big and sort of sharp (I guess thats me not having my glasses on), almost star like.

It was really low and at first I thought it may of been a firework but had doubts because of the way it was moving, gentle bobing up and down and to the right. After about 5 minutes it started to move away to the right at the same height and seemed to cover ground quite fast but in a steady/smooth kind of way.

At first I thought it may of been a helicopper but I saw the flashing lights from the helicopper which soon went past. The object didn't have any sound, or none from what I could hear.

It was spotted in Mid Suffolk, UK.

p.s. Local time was about 9:40pm GMT.

[edit on 16/8/06 by Towards Omega]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Whatever you are smoking, Stop

Still Very interesting i live in birmingham not that far from you
By the way i like your sighting thnx for sharing

-MorninG StaR 21

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I was thinking about getting the camcorder but I thought it might go so I stood and watched. I'm gonna go back out side and it it comes back I will video it.

I wonder if it was something to do with the AAC base near me, who knows.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Towards Omega
Was just having a smoke in the back garden and saw this really bright yellow/white light that looked to be a maybe a couple miles away. I'm not actaully sure what shape it was because I had no glasses on so couldn't make it out, but at a guess it looked quite big and sort of sharp, almost star like.

It was really low and at first I thought it may of been a firework but had doubts because of the way it was moving, gentle bobing up and down and to the right. After about 5 minutes it started to move away to the right at the same height and seemed to cover ground quite fast but in a steady/smooth kind of way.

[edit on 16/8/06 by Towards Omega]

STRANGE mate nice one for posting it tho!!!

have you ever seen anything ells before or since ??? I would like to know mate.

any other info you think of do let us know !!!!!

Lataz

Alex (alex-1981)

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I wonder if it was something to do with the AAC base near me, who knows.

If you tell me the area you live in I can look at your area using a satilite and I can look at the hole area and tell you of there is any form of a base near by.

Whats your post code or lacal area name ???

Lataz

Alex

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
There is a base near me, about 5 miles away I think. I've not seem anything like this before.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

There is a base near me, about 5 miles away I think. I've not seem anything like this before.

Hi you say there might be a ase near you about five miles from your house, if you tell me what area you live in like a village or town name I can tell you if there is any bases near you and if there is i will show you them and tell you there name and what they do on the base.

Lataz

Alex

top topics

join