It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations From Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hello.

T'is an excellent forum you have going on here and what attracted me most is the conviction and backbone many of you users have while debating and/or introducing new ideas and theories. I look forward to learning from all of you.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS cilahpalic.
From Calgary here. Feel free to U2U me if you have a question.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Welcome!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hi there I too am from the great state, er, country, of wonderful Canada. Mmm... Tim Bits especially when reading the various what-nots on this ATS website...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I hear ya'll live in dem igloos up there in the snow and what not.. that true??? Do you have pet penguins??

I went to Canada once, I had to be reassured by my parents because I was young and well.. I thought I was still in America.. and no one said Eh... which makes me sad to this day.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If you stay around for a while the place begins to feel a lot like Germany. I wish this country moved to emulate America more often or at least South korea that of which is a country with way more people (our 33 million as compared to their 48 million despite us being the world's second biggest country in terms of land mass).

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
know what the upside to having 33 million people in the worlds second largest country????

You can choose to live in the country away from humanity instead of Americas make shift town in a week set ups where a developing takes over a few farms and in a matter of months hundreds of houses, that all look alike of course are erected and sold for 10X their value.

PS... I was pulling for Edmunton in the Cup

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Not that we're an unrully mob or anything, but it's always nice to see another Canadian join the club with his or her perspective on the world.
For a while, at the beginning, I felt like I was one of the few Canucks that spent any time at ATS. But I know better now...........

Welcome to the boards, I look forward to reading your input on the myriad of subjects that get bandied about in this global melting pot we call abovetopsecret.com

EDIT:spelling

[edit on 15/8/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Putting Canada in the title of your introduction thread is a sure way to get us all to poke our heads in and say
. It's always great to see new Canadian members.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
o wuz up C i hope you are enjoying ATS

it is a huge place w00t

anyways hope you find everything need and able to understand everything but.... if needed here is a help link area a map to show you around ATS, BTS, and PTS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

let me know if i can help

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
know what the upside to having 33 million people in the worlds second largest country????

You can choose to live in the country away from humanity instead of Americas make shift town in a week set ups where a developing takes over a few farms and in a matter of months hundreds of houses, that all look alike of course are erected and sold for 10X their value.

PS... I was pulling for Edmunton in the Cup

...You've never been to Toronto have you?

new topics

top topics

join