It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans are fools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'm mad.

I just had a great date tonight and then I go to chat and talk about it. Well you know what? Everyone ruined my perfect evening, their twisted sense of humor turned every comment I made into something it wasn't. Right now I hate all humans and never want to speak to anyone again, this could be my last post here at ATS, so long everyone!

AND WHAT IS WITH THIS FRICKEN BANNANA!!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
What a wonderful feeling to be hated for no other reason then this..

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
you lucky bastard!

Glad you had an awsome date, # whoever you are, have another for me, please! I don't get out much and I have only had one, count them 1 date this entire year!

So I almost
you, almost...I do have a life and have had dates before...just not much as of late.

So forgetaboutit, those losers who made you upset are just jelious because they can't have an evening with another person...outside of roseypalms on the net.

So next time you see em, tell them to:

Suck it!

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Okay I've decided.

I'm resigning from ATS. It's been good, it's been bad... mostly terrible of late.
I don't feel like hanging out with a bunch of mud slinging immature people that are mostly hypocrites, I've met a few nice people here, but let's leave it at that.

There are some I hated, I'm not going to mention any names, but you know who you are. Most of you claimed to be mature adults, but I guess I was wrong.

Humans will never learn, you all may admit to being open minded considering you are a conspiracy website, but in the end, you're all as close minded as the rest of the world. I hope you are all happy.

I'm as mad as heck, depressed as a crater, and I'm not really pleased with people as of late. It's too bad I couldn't stick around long enough to see the Really Above Top Secret forum, but it was probably a load of crap anyway.

Oh well, here's my last statement: Humans suck, glad I'm not one of them.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
dude why dont you learn to take a joke? its not like we caused you physical harm or that we mean anything we said in the chatroom. well actually they said i wasnt talkign to you. but anyway its just the internet and you cant take things to seriously. and if you do maybe its best that you left ats.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Good idea "hmmm" I will leave.

Perhaps people will learn to be more careful in the future, lest they find themselves begging those they harmed for help.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Okay this is my last post before I sign off. You all had a chance to apologize and say goodbye, you didn't so I'm leaving.

I should name a few specifics to maybe get myself banned or something. So I'll name specifically who I hate:

Valhall, you act mature but really, you are not.

MarkosOrealus, you should have quit while you were ahead.

Iconoclast, it is futile trying to make me swear, you'll never succeed.

Springer, you are just as bad as all of them rolled into one.

There are a lot more I could name, but I hate these people the most. So long all of you, gnome, whoever you are, just keep letting them have it when they swear.

This is Eagle, taking off.

new topics

top topics

join