It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President starts BLOG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
For all those who would like to get to know the President of Iran a little better

Ahmadinejad BLOG

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Valorian]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm afriad your link doesn't work. Runtime error, appearently (whatever that is).

Actaully, I think that the blog may have been taken off the web. Even this news site's link gives the same error.

*sniff sniff* What's that smell?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
its working ok now, but the french translation doesnt work.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Grr.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

What makes you so special?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
LMAO, what a strange site, from what I've read it just more rants at the west. Look at the poll and the biography. A very hard site to navigate, he needs some asp skills

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I can't seem to get a translation english.

Any help?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I've done it....

I'm so lame.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
well...I can get this:
www.ahmadinejad.ir...
it's in english but I can't find a blog entry...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It appears that the zionists cybersoldiers of Israel corrupted the President's on-line poll. As they have every other on-line poll in the last fortnight or so.

Anyway, It's great the president of Iran has a blog.

Keep It Real

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That doesn't even look like the site accordong to this pic

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Too bad none of the pictures are of him chugging a beer keg or playing with kittens in his underwear like you would see on a normal blog.

Now all we need is for Bush to one up him by doing his own podcasts and Blair to have his own myspace page (wow look at all my friends).

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I must say this is a very good idea as far as the infowarfare is concerned. Too bad it takes forever to open this site. Why is that? Also, was anybody able to see the comments?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You broke the Blog story before CNN had the chance to. No link in the CNN website yet (that I could find), but Wolf Blitzer just carried it in The Situation Room.

kudos

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I agree with Jgruh, I think this is a brilliant form of psychological warefare by the Iranian President. This is a useful tactic at humanizing him and making him appear to be rational and even-tempered.
I checked out his Website for a bit but had too many errors to find any of the blogs. Since I couldn't find any of his blogs I came up with a few suggestions once he gets the site up and running. They are,...

Do I have short-mans syndrome?

Does my beard make me look gay?

What would happen to me if I was in a dark alleyway with Chuck Norris?

Finally, Why am I so stupid?

We should all see this for what it is, a cheap attempt to grab media attention and support for the President of Iran. We should all ask ourselves why would the President of Iran do something like this or the interview on 60 Minutes, what is he trying to tell/deceive us?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
LMAO, what a strange site, from what I've read it just more rants at the west. Look at the poll and the biography. A very hard site to navigate, he needs some asp skills

We had a contract programmer from Iran who had to 'hack' .asp code just to be able to study programming in Iran, which they do by correspondence at home.
Quite scary actually as this was how she actually learnt her English through 'Hacked' code.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
You broke the Blog story before CNN had the chance to. No link in the CNN website yet (that I could find), but Wolf Blitzer just carried it in The Situation Room.

kudos

Cheers thanks for the kudos masqua

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I can't pull it up in English either. Anyone have a translation linky?

Is anyone out there going to pose a question to him?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Never mind answered my own question. There are translation flags posted at the top right of the page if anyone is interested.

So again anyone brave enough to send a message or ask a question?
I think this would be opportune to let the Iranian president know how the common folk think instead of leaving it to our gov's who are screwing everything up to be our voices.
I however am not the brave one to do it.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Nah, he'll send Iranian Hezbollah volunteers over to silence me.

You could tell him the fact that the West is 4% dependant on Iranian oil, and that Iran is dependant on 100% of it, so how will he hurt the West with a peaceful nuclear weapons program?

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Peyres]

top topics

join