It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the ailens waiting for?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I pose a simple question. What are the ailens waiting for? By this I mean, if they are the high beings and they see humanity tearing itself apart, why would they not reveal themselves and help humanity. So far God and religion hasn't helped humanity. The gov'ts of the world haven't helped any and Now these craft and beings that people have seen leave no impact, .......what gives?

[edit on 14-8-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1979
I pose a simple question. What are the ailens waiting for? By this I mean, if they are the high beings and they see humanity tearing itself apart, why would they not reveal themselves and help humanity. So far God and religion hasn't helped humanity. The gov'ts of the world haven't helped any and Now these craft and beings that people have seen leave no impact, .......what gives?

This is the main argument for a possible reason why they are actually not here and never were in the first place...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I pose a simple question. What are the ailens waiting for?

2012... Or basically they are waiting for Bush to be out of Presidency and to wait until after the first term of the clown that will be in office after him. I believe that clown will be the ani-christ.

By this I mean, if they are the high beings and they see humanity tearing itself apart, why would they not reveal themselves and help humanity.

When you see someone drowning... do you just run in and get yourself drowned too?

You think carefully and see if you can find a means of helping humanity, without causing more conflict. This is what they are doing... watching us and waiting.

They have a better perception of the future that we do, so they know when the time is right for them to reveal themselves to humanity?

So far God and religion hasn't helped humanity.

Actually Islam helped the Arabian Peninsula much more than you would ever understand. It gave equality between noble family members and commoners. It gave more rights to women and it ended a near endless conflict of people in the Arabian Peninsula.

The gov'ts of the world haven't helped any and Now these craft and beings that people have seen leave no impact, .......what gives?

Actually they have done BY FAR more than you could ever comprehend...

This is the main argument for a possible reason why they are actually not here and never were in the first place...

Oh please...

The chances of them not being here are as likely as there not being anyone in the universe besides us.

No no... not less likely or more likely... it is AS likely...

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Yes i forgot how well arab women are treated and how much islam spreading from the arabian pen. has be a positive force in the lives of others.. 9/11, london and madrid bombings, munich, lockerbee scotland, LGA plane bombings, etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think their attitude is sink or swim.
We can't expect the aliens to save us from ourselves.

Although I sincerely believe if we got rid of nuclear weapons, stopped fighting wars and started taking care of each other, the aliens maybe more inclined to introduce themselves

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Yes i forgot how well arab women are treated and how much islam spreading from the arabian pen.

Women had virtually no rights in the Arabian Peninsula, prior to the creation of Islam.

It wasn't until the Abbasid Dynasty over the Middle East did women start losing their rights. Around the same time, women in Europe were losing their rights as holy bishops of the christian faith saw women unholy and not needed in society.

Women didn't even have a single right towards marriage until Martin Luther created the Protestant Reformation against the Catholic Church.

has be a positive force in the lives of others.. 9/11, london and madrid bombings, munich, lockerbee scotland, LGA plane bombings, etc.

All those are done by extremists that don't actually follow Islam.

It is like the Zionists in Israel, they don't really follow Judaism other than the decree that Israel belongs to the Jews and that the Jews are God's people.

There are also Christian Extremists like that notorious serial murderer in England... I forgot what he was called.

Originally posted by Schaden
I think their attitude is sink or swim.
We can't expect the aliens to save us from ourselves.

Although I sincerely believe if we got rid of nuclear weapons, stopped fighting wars and started taking care of each other, the aliens maybe more inclined to introduce themselves

Well that is what they want, period. But we surely are not capable of becoming peacefully humane beings any time soon and regardlessly in 2012 they will reveal themselves, even if we are in the height of war.

According to Revelations, they are suppose to come here around the height of World War 3.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
If you believe in the Ashtar then they are making preperations, if they come in wipe out the NWO then they are going to seem hostile, and un-peaceful. As to most on lookers it would just be ET wiping out our governments, and then the whole transition after first contact could spiral out of control.

This site has NESARA updates apparently detailing the preperations against the NWO and for the second coming. (first contact)

Even if it is fiction its interesting and widespread on the internet it also explains in context with your question tommy check it out.

Left hand column look for NESARA updates:

www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
timeseer absolutely...Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim
we will just agree to disagree. I respect your knowledge and opinion though

[edit on 14-8-2006 by tommy1979]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

timeseer absolutely...Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim
we will just agree to disagree. I respect your knowledge and opinion though

[edit on 14-8-2006 by tommy1979]

Seriously, Tommy, you really think this? Hmm....

I was reading this post and your other one about God and I seriously had a thought about you, personally. This is a rare occurance for me to think about someone I do not know personally. I actually had the thought, "What happened in his life for him to be asking these questions today?"

We all have these "life events" that alter our perception of reality. Yours is at hand, eh?

I think it's great that you are not suffering in silence, but have the foresight to ask the questions that have been presented to you to ask, if that makes any sense.

Good luck with your search and journey.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Like Tim McVeigh or the Unabomber ?

What about the Irish Republican Army ?
I know it's been quiet lately, but not too long ago they were indiscrimantly
killing people and they are Catholic.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
uplander, thanks for the uplifting thoughts

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
If you believe in the Ashtar then they are making preperations, if they come in wipe out the NWO then they are going to seem hostile, and un-peaceful. As to most on lookers it would just be ET wiping out our governments, and then the whole transition after first contact could spiral out of control.

This site has NESARA updates apparently detailing the preperations against the NWO and for the second coming. (first contact)

Even if it is fiction its interesting and widespread on the internet it also explains in context with your question tommy check it out.

Left hand column look for NESARA updates:

www.fourwinds10.com...

There are more extraterrestrials in outerspace and observing the Earth than there are humans on the Earth.

Certainly they could just come and send a single diplomat to each human on the Earth and explain in our tongue what they are doing, why they are here, who we are, and what they plan to do with us.

We can judge then by their actions and their presence if they mean any hostile intentions.

Now of course the government is always going to do whatever it can to hold onto to power.

There are different ways to look at this.

Good Rationale: They want humans to take care of themselves and they fear enslavement.

Bad Rationale: They fear losing the power their people have had over the general populace for generations to beings that they have no idea in terms of intentions. And they fear they might become... judged for the actions they have commited.

Remember the angels in the bible are extraterrestrials. Gabriel is the mastermind behind everything extraterrestrial on this planet.

However, this is how it will occur.

In 2008, someone will become President of the United States and the leading figure behind what will bring World War 3.

In my personal opinion, since Christ was a man and the Anti-Christ is the complete opposite of Christ, then it should be a woman. But wouldn't that be funny if Hillary Clinton or Condoleezza Rice was the Anti-Christ? However the Anti-Christ could just be a man that represents the entire opposite of ideas brought forth by Christ. This person will fool the public by manipulating their minds with the use of the media to present his or her ideas and twist them to reflect what the mass majority desires.

Like a swift end on all terror and hostility in the Middle East is the ignition key that starts World War III.

It is what the general public of America and many other countries (mostly European) want.

And this will happen and after a four year term with that crazy looney... the extraterrestrials (Angels of God) will present themselves to humanity and they usher in what would appear to be as great as a 1000 years in heaven.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You guys seem to forget about the possibility that the reason they have not "shown themselves" is because they are not here. Why did it just so happen to be that Aliens from outerspace finally came to Earth, but it was all kept as one big secret by our "evil" politicians and military? Oh wait, that's right, our government has a "secret pact" with the space aliens right? A supposed "exchange of technology" for human tests or whatever. Do you really think a race intelligent enough to travel around space would need any "pacts" with primitave stupid civilizations like our own? If they were here they would do whatever they want, whenever they wanted...while not giving a sh*t about what some government thinks about it. Most "certified officials" who go public with their supposed UFO knowledge are usually deemed as hoaxters. Even Philip Corso's book The Day After Roswell, which seemed to be one of the most compelling stories about the subject that I have read due to Corso's credentials, has been called disinfo or a hoax or whatever you want to call it. I am to the point where I do not believe anything I read anymore about Aliens because there is a possibility that it is 100% fiction...all of it.

All we have is a bunch of videos of lights in the sky and people's "word" to go by. For all we know all of these "UFOs" people see are crafts built by our own human race. I have yet to see a UFO video that zooms in on the object's window, showing a little grey Alien guy waving...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer

However, this is how it will occur.

In 2008, someone will become President of the United States and the leading figure behind what will bring World War 3.

I think you better catch up with world events. In 2001 it was called the "Global War On Terror". Global seems to imply the entire globe.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Timeseer, people like you are obviously lonely and bored, and prey on gullible people who are likely to feed into your stories. You make outrageous claims as if they are commonly known facts or something. What are your sources for all of your information? Reading too much crap on the internet written by wack-jobs I see. Maybe you should change your name to Nostrodamus Jr...you might get an even bigger gullible groupie following...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   

What are the ailens waiting for??????????????

In a word? US

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

What are the ailens waiting for??????????????

In a word? US

Oh really? They're waiting for us huh? Is that just your "hunch" or "theory?" or did one of your Alien buddies tell you that?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
aliens ?

from where ?

outer space ?

since they were seen
in biblical times and for
many hundreds of years.

I'm thinkin' , nahhh
we've been hoodwinked
we're looking up instead
of under and around.

the wrong questions are
being asked....... intentionally.

so they're more like the nephilim
and I'm sure there's a BS plan
to prestidigitize your mind
into believing whatever they
dream up for you.

AND, if there ARE, on the off
chance , actual aliens
from wherever , in ADDITION TO
what is already here , then I
can only think , they got seats for
something big going down. and
everyone is gonna be confused
without a PROGRAM....lol

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
DIPlomat, if you don't believe in aliens or any of the such why are you on a thread like this

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Timeseer it seems you are talking about the Ashtar but i have never read anything about them that indicating an antichrist, infact they are apparently in the latter stages of preperation for first contact if you belive what they say i dunno can you clear this up at all??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join