It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

passed lifes knowing people then and now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Been thinking lately do we have connections with people who we knew in a past life. What do you think about this subject ???

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hey wizzywo

I think we do, We often meet someone we feel as if we have known for years,

Sometimes there just a strange depth of knowing each other,
Some believe that this could be the same as having a soul mate,

I'm sure many here will have an opinion on this, and maybe a story or 2 to tell

There are many theory's out there and many amazing accounts of such things,

Do you feel you have ever experienced this?

Do you know someone you sure you may have known somewhere before,

Its and interesting question, So ill look forward to reading the responses here,

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi
Thanks for the reply,
Yea this has happend a few times i met people and get on with them realy well, like i've known them for years, and they know me, I come across alot people in my work and also different people on the street when you have eye contact there is a connection like i know you.

This is going to sound a little slushy but the first time i met my husband at the tender age of 15 i knew then i would marry him and spend the rest of my life with him, well been married now for nearly 20years and still deeply in love,he is my soul mate. I would like to think i was with him in a life before. some people your ment to be with.....

But there are people you just can't get along with you dislike at a glance or know that. that person is going to hurt you, you just get that feeling. What do you think ?...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Dear Wizzywo
I usually don't put "Dear" before anything in here, but I must Thank You for sharing the fact that you have been together with your soul mate for 20 years.
It made me so happy.

Yes I have experienced the events you refer to many times, but I just wished to say Thanks.
WIS

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
There is a common belief that is part of reincarnation that we travel though our many lives with a circle of soul mates. Some are family and friends and others are actually our enemies or antagonists. I have no proof of this, of course, but it is a belief that I share. It also should be noted that this belief is not a part of believing in reincarnation. That is, many people who belive in reincarnation do not believe in soul mates.

Vas

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I'm still undecided on this subject as to what is this caused by.

I have a number of experiences that involves many people including A girl I knew in my school days, my sister, my buddies one of which was my best mate since we were tots.. And a few I cannot explain.

It's something I don't talk about to be quite frank. It's amazing that other's share simular experiences and can talk about it. Sometimes we forget that we are all mad.
But my theoy, is that, over generations and bygones energies or thoughts that are deeprooted in our DNA from our forefathers passes on to the next generation (whether we are aware of it or not).

We suddenly reunite these energies and thoughts on the street with a significant other who has being carrying the thoughts also and it just clicks spontanously anywhere or wherever it may be no matter how startleding it may be. Just like some have described on this thread. The thoughts and energies just ignite and become familar again as it would ions ago. I'm not saying you were indeed the person that had that experiences hundreds of years ago carrying the energies just like the person you seem to connect with, but merely carrying it in your blood, and the overwhelming experience takes you over because of the unexpected relapse.
This theory does not dissprove or approve Reincarnation, just to mention, something I'm also unsure of. As a kid growing up I used to believe in that stuff. From a logical point of view, I think reincarnation is just a comfort really. I believe the experiences we are witnessing is just profound thoughts, feelings, knowns, buried in our very beings over centuries and just come out in some sort of time loop or reasoning.

The reason, I'm sure of my experiences is because the people I'm talking about are well aware of it too, of course in thier own sort of way. It's not in word, but in the action. I think the spoken word cannot explain it either. So it's left a mystery. I also believe that everyone we meet is a reflection of us.

Final word. I believe our thoughts mold us and creates others. It's one big chain. Genetics make you but so does the mind.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by mind is the universe]

top topics

join