It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im gonna explode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am so angry, I can hardly contain myself. have you ever been talking to someone on the phone, and they hang up on you? that makes me so angry.
. what makes me even more mad, is that its my own #ing mother. We fight constantly, and frankly, Im tired of her #! I've been seriously thinking about moving in with my dad, but have not made a final secision. So, I turn to ats for help.

~TSK~

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
A mom..

I usually do the 'hang up thing' to her..

As i cant stand her shyte..

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Respect thy mother for she brought you into this world and has the power to banish you from it.

Seriously, try to make ammends, you never ever know what creeps around the corner and you may have to live with that bitterness for the rest of your life and it might eat your soul away..You have the power to make things right, it's not a mathematical equation..it's all about letting by gones be by gones and moving on and loving her for being your mom and giving you life.

Don't disrespect mom over the internet either..I'm a mom and that would kill me if my child ever did something of this nature, rant or no rant..moms DO love their kids no matter how bratty they are and moms are easily heartbroken.
Mags

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If she is hanging up on you then why are you talking to her in the first place???

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Be very careful TSK. I left my mom when I was 15 or so. I was lucky enough to maintain relations and the like. Now I find myself needing her help somewhat and I'm very happy I maintained relations with her.

It should be fine to leave her if you are both mature enough to talk once and a while and visit every couple of months. But play it very safe. In general there are only two people in the world that will take you in for free and your mother is one of them.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
heres what you do tsk. listen to good ol hmmm. when she pulls that hang up # again go over to wherever she is using the phone and punch her in the face. when she starts whining give her a spinning roundhouse kick to the head. that should take care of that. you need to let em know who's boss tsk.

*disclaimar* this post should not be taken seriously mainly because hmmm is an azzhole. hmmm assumes no responibilities for injuries or fines accumulated while taking his retarded advice*disclaimar*

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
~I'm 19 and I sometimes fight with her. But an hour or so later we make up. Nothing more healthy then that.

new topics

top topics

join