It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey, fyi, got this a little while ago from Jose...

"I will be sending you the link as soon as the servers are up and running again. The payment link was not supposed to have
been active last night while they were working on the crashed systems. Your payment has been logged and you will get the
film link in a few hours."

Jose Escamilla

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Outstanding! Thanks for the update. . . he must be getting a ton of questions like that. Im not an expert, but how freaking long does it take to get up on a new server, especially with the urgency it would seem this has with so many pissed off people?

Its killing me though. I was literally counting down the minutes. To have to wait an extra three or four days is nuts.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Somthing seems strange? cant put my finger on it, but this delay, is very long for a repair changeover?if the case?hope that there is no foul play behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
They should change the name to:
"UFO - The Greatest Story Ever To Not Be Released"

[edit on 2006/10/20 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is beyond joke. I paid my money and still NO EMAIL SAYING WHAT IS HAPPENING. The f**cking page doesn't help and now i don't want just the online download i want the whole DVD as compensation. When will this film get released or some proper info that is useful.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
ive just been emailed the link from jose, tryin to watch it now but comin through really slow

[edit on 20/10/2006 by universalconsciousness]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by universalconsciousness
ive just been emailed the link from jose, tryin to watch it now but comin through really slow

the link is REMOVED

Isn't that only a trailer, and if it's the full movie then you ain't allowed to post the link here!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Isn't that only a trailer, and if it's the full movie then you ain't allowed to post the link here!

not sure mate, it it goin really slow, this is what the email said -

Sent : 20 October 2006 21:34:45
Subject : Movie Link

We are happy to send you the following link to
continue with your purchase. You have unlimited
viewing by coming this link. The file is not
downloadable, due to the server issues, and we ask
that you please view the movie and let us know what
you feel about the film.

Go here to see the film:

Thank you for being patient.

Sincerely,

Jose Escamilla

looks like its the trailer but i'll keep people informed

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There is four parts of it, looks good!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
has anyone watched the full thing yet i have seen the first 3 parts. for everyone who bought it to check you E mail. so far its really good.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The film is now avaliable to buy and download on the website.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i just bought it but how do i download it? I dont want to watch it on the PC. how big is the file?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
seems i cant download it but i closed the window and cant get it back!

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I have watched the whole thing now and I can say that it's the best documentary of them all!

And it's easy to download too, just browse to the folder where the "player.html" is located and copy the files over to your computer.
And please don't post any links.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Ok I just watched the docco and it was ok in my opinion except there were a few elements of "crank" thrown in which should probably be edited out before the DVD release. Werner Von Braun's secretary footage should be removed altogether as I have heard her add to her story about the threat from Russia, then Terrorist's and finally from space aliens. Its like she enjoys the limelight so her story is being lengthened to put her in the "spotlight" longer but the whole moon base photo section was way too long and some of the shots were very suspect with only minimal skeptisizm. Overall it was decent but tended toward the fanciful at times.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
just watched it, although only the 3 last parts since i had to download it by torrent. Bad sound, couldnt hear what they said when the background music started to play in some moments. And there wasnt anything new in it. Most of it were from The Disclosure project. Maybe there was something in the first part.
Anyway a big dissapointment for me.
Can anyone tell me what the first part is about?

[edit on 21-10-2006 by gorman]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I've just seen it and thought it was okay. I hoped that the whole thing would keep away from other already published stuff like the Disclosure project press briefing and show more on the new stuff. I particulayy like the intro to part three where you see all those UFO's leaving earths orbit. Now that's worth looking into and talking about. I would give it a 8 out of 10. Some very good parts and some (and i use the some loosely) new videos. I agree that the Wewrner Van Bruan bit by Dr Rosin needs to be shortened. What it lacked for me was not enough video of UFO a bit to much talking and the "take my word for it" speachers. Still worth the $10.95 price.

Also those who stated they have downloaded the bit torrent ......SHAME on you!

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfist
I've just seen it and thought it was okay. I hoped that the whole thing would keep away from other already published stuff like the Disclosure project press briefing and show more on the new stuff. I particulayy like the intro to part three where you see all those UFO's leaving earths orbit. Now that's worth looking into and talking about. I would give it a 8 out of 10. Some very good parts and some (and i use the some loosely) new videos. I agree that the Wewrner Van Bruan bit by Dr Rosin needs to be shortened. What it lacked for me was not enough video of UFO a bit to much talking and the "take my word for it" speachers. Still worth the $10.95 price.

Also those who stated they have downloaded the bit torrent ......SHAME on you!

well i paid for it and when i couldnt watch it i torrented it.
I got about half of the video when i closed the window. I have tried to locate it on the HD but cant find it so i guess it just streamed from their homepage. I still have the receipt so if i mail them maybe i can get a link so i can watch it again.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by gorman]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I thought everyone who paid got an email that gives them unlimited access to the video. I know that's because it says so in my email. If you have paid for it you should have received the email with the link? If you have then send a email to Jose and i'm sure he will send you a link.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by ironfist]

[edit on 21-10-2006 by ironfist]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So I got the link from Jose. . watched the first three parts but no matter what computer I use, the GD video keeps freezing up. Its really F'ing frustrating to go through all this trouble for something that I paid money for! I think its great so far, but dont know what to do. How the heck do I "download" it from the link? I know it says you cant, but Im sure there is a backdoor way to do it. Any help??

I do know one thing. I will NEVER ppv an online movie again. Ever. . . .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join