It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality behind the "Counsel for National Policy"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have read one websites reviewon these so called "Christian Individuals", who get together behind closed doors to discuss issues. As most of them seem to fit the mould of republican, one would asume as a christian that they fight for rightous issues, However on closer investigation one discovers links to the Rev, moon, as well as preaching the doctrine of prosperity!!!!!!!!!.

Now I am not looking for a Con-Rep versus Democrats here, rather information from learned individuals on the subject of what these individuals may really be up to. & how can we actually see what so called Christian TV Networks are promoting as many of these individuals are running or have programs shown on such networks?

Thank you ahead of time for any information as "Google searches on this so called christian Councel" gives up little hits.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by solidgear]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
A much loved and very conspicuous by his absence poster called RANT went into detail to the Rev Moon affair; Try this for starters:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search ATS for RANT and rev moon for a lot more detail.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by kegs]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thread won't work.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Fixed it

These words make the post long enough to post.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
cheers kegs, appreciate that.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
anyone else got anything to contribute on this bunch of individuals?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
www.cdapress.com...

I had more to say, but your website dumped my comment when I tried to retrieve the above link.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
not asking for much regarding the Counsel for National Policy. what do you think they promote. Religious freedom for Christians. Try global domination by Satan for a few years! Rick Warren and Bill Hybels are major spokesmen but are far form the top of the heap. Good pastors have been duped into believing that harmony with other denominations and the government will lead to peace on earth. They may achieve it for a fraction of a moment, then sudden destruction.

Rick Warren is aligned with the Council on Foreign Relations. He is pushing his PEACE Plan and President Bush and the UN are fully supporting his ventures. Check out a blog that details the rise of a Purpose Driven Church currently Pastored by Rev. Jim Putman: www.cdapress.com...

I was able to get back to my comment! Yeh! :]

Jesus would say that friendship with the world is enmity with God. Paul spoke of the final deception accompanied by God's delusion as written in 2 Thessalonians 2. First comes the Great Aposacy followed by he revealing of the Man of Perdition...then all hell breaks loose!

Have you trusted in Jesus and His finished work or are you trusting in King Sonny Bush?

top topics

join