It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Buzz u-turn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Buzz hit a reporter over comments(and justifiably so) imo here
www.youtube.com...

But the years later is interviewed saying this:
video.google.com...

And with Armstrongs silence and seclusion over the years I ask this , why?

P.S. my english teacher said never start a sentence with Why or And lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that clip of Buzz punching that reporter! That IMO was priceless!

As for the Apollo 11 UFO , the official line from Oberg and NASA was for many years that the object was the S-4B Booster.

Now the official line is that they thought it was a protective panel from the S-4b Booster, which is a change from the original official line.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The freemasons may have turned around and started to release what they know this summer ( video.google.com...
) and so have some of their members. Buzz Aldrin is a also a templar ( www.mastermason.com... ), level 33 or 34 last I heard. There hangs a picture in a irish templar building of Buzz holding the Templar flag on the lunar surface, Buzz's father was a level 33 mason the time his son landed on the surface of the moon. Is disclosure the new policy for the masons?

[edit on 12-8-2006 by Acharya]

Ram

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Oh - Good find kuhl...
Adrian knocked that noob.

OMG emotions are pretty high these times..

I WANT DISCLOSÙRE - (Still)

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
The freemasons may have turned around and started to release what they know this summer ( video.google.com...
) and so have some of their members. Buzz Aldrin is a also a templar ( www.mastermason.com... ), level 33 or 34 last I heard. There hangs a picture in a irish templar building of Buzz holding the Templar flag on the lunar surface, Buzz's father was a level 33 mason the time his son landed on the surface of the moon. Is disclosure the new policy for the masons?

[edit on 12-8-2006 by Acharya]

So your saying Buzz is hiding somthing because he is a aTemplar?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Um I dont get it you said he did this: punched a guy in the face for saying he was never on the moon.

But the video is talking about him seeing a UFO? so what "U-Turn" did he make? the two arent event related? Or did I miss something

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by M4K4V3LI
Um I dont get it you said he did this: punched a guy in the face for saying he was never on the moon.

But the video is talking about him seeing a UFO? so what "U-Turn" did he make? the two arent event related? Or did I miss something

The U-turn was not in the statments but in the fact that Buzz has remained so quiet about this until now.

I hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that wasn't a reporter, but I would have popped him too. Did you turn the volume up and listen to the comments? He walked right up to him and called him a coward and a liar before getting decked.

[edit on 8/28/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The U-turn was not in the statments but in the fact that Buzz has remained so quiet about this until now.

Actually, that's not exactly true, though the vast majority of the public doesn't know that. As I've written elsewhere in another thread, my father knew Buzz Aldrin. Way back in the early '90's Buzz called my father (a political public relations counselor) for advice and help. He was trying to find a way to get the story out that he had seen these UFO's. The govt has never been able (or chooses not to) to explain what those UFO's are. No one wanted to listen to him, they figure the flight somehow unsettled him and wrote him off as crazy. This is exactly what my father did. I was sitting right there when the call came in and I heard my dad talking to Buzz.

That was 15 years ago, so he's been trying at least that long to be heard about UFO's. I figure the govt probably has tried to rein him in many times.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady

Actually, that's not exactly true, though the vast majority of the public doesn't know that. As I've written elsewhere in another thread, my father knew Buzz Aldrin. Way back in the early '90's Buzz called my father (a political public relations counselor) for advice and help. He was trying to find a way to get the story out that he had seen these UFO's. The govt has never been able (or chooses not to) to explain what those UFO's are. No one wanted to listen to him, they figure the flight somehow unsettled him and wrote him off as crazy. This is exactly what my father did. I was sitting right there when the call came in and I heard my dad talking to Buzz.

That was 15 years ago, so he's been trying at least that long to be heard about UFO's. I figure the govt probably has tried to rein him in many times.

I'm sorry I was not aware of this.Thanks for the heads up

Maybe you could get Buzz to do an interview here on ATS, I think this would attract great interest,just a thought.

KUHL

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Oh ok thanks I was looking for something else in the interview thats why i was like wth wheres the u-turn. I thought he was going to mention something about not landing on the moon in the interview but than that would have been a totally different topic. OK Thanks for clearing that up. I found a few threads weeks ago where Mr. Aldrin has said he saw things up there not only in the shuttle but on the moon its self so I think he has spoken out before and this is not something so "new".

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Laptop computer $1,200 dollars

Highspeed Internet connection $ 50. 00 per month

Getting to watch Buzz Aldrin punch a dweeb on the Internet?

Priceless!

I loved it, thank you for posting that it really made my day. lol

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
isnt this footage from the documentary or "mockumentary" called "the dark side of the moon"?

if so here's a little info about it towards the bottom.www.abovetopsecret.com...

the footage of buzz punching the guy doesnt seem to prove any point of view either way. its understandable that buzz would get pissed at that guy. he was being harrassed and the dude was in his face. i think there is more footage as well of other times the guy was bothering him as well.

[edit on 8/28/2006 by homeskillet]

new topics

top topics

join