It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC news - Bush preparing for alien warfare? (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Canadian authorities claims that Bush is preparing for intergalactic warfare in this recent MSNBC news report:

www.youtube.com...

Toc

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Thank you much, first time i see this. That's a nice find.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
he's basing this on Corso's The Day After Roswell. isn't this book widely discredited?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
it's a book written by a former top authority in the pentagon.. who would have the credentials to discredit his book?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malakai
it's a book written by a former top authority in the pentagon.. who would have the credentials to discredit his book?

Stanton Friedman ? Anyone else who put the time and energy into chasing up his claims . I don't want to comment on the book because i haven't read it , but having read a few of Stanton's books i know he's knowledgeable within the field , and doesn't just say things without research . So if he thinks it's fishy then i would lean that way until i've read the book .

To be honest , i never knew that he held any position within the pentagon ?? What did he do there ?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Although "crednetials" or "respective backgrounds" go a long way, some experts may have personall agendas.

People in the military and govenment should be subject to the same scrutiny as anyone else. When it comes to ex government or military officials: Choosing or selecting which claims to believe without commanding proof/evidence is playing the politics of the UFO/Alien phenomenon.

Or simply put - Blind faith in those that tow the line and out of hand discredation for those that don't. Much needed objectivety is sorely missing on ATS.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When I listen to some of the generals and others in the military talk about ufo issues and things like remote viewing it makes me think they got a lot of dead weight in the military that needs to be gotten rid of. They got some nuts there doing some talking and writing some books. I sure hope it isn't true that they got top generals on the battlefield getting advice from remote viewers who are right there by their side as one remote viewer seemed to be claiming on C2C once. These aren't the kind of kooks you want running military intelligence eavesdropping programs. Military intelligence is an oxymoron. Ain't no aliens that i'm aware going to give technology to any kind of moron, especially an oxymoron.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here's a more candid interview with Minister of National Defense(ret.) Paul Hellyer
explaining in great detail what his motivations for coming forward are.

the interview is conducted by Poala Harris from Area 51 magazine.

video.google.com...

he states that due to the timing and names mentioned by Col Corso he knew this to be authentic.

I don't think he has a secret agenda, he is lobbying for congressional hearings.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Interseting find

Also Hellyerin this video here:

Canadian Disclosure

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Interseting find

Also Hellyerin this video here:

Canadian Disclosure

I really liked the connection between the The Disclosure Project and Hellyerin, perhaps this will get the project moving along more quickly.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I can only hope and pray he will be picked up by the Mother ship soon.

Take him back. Please.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You tube never opens up properly for me anymore. Is there anyother way to see this video ?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
When I listen to some of the generals and others in the military talk about ufo issues and things like remote viewing it makes me think they got a lot of dead weight in the military that needs to be gotten rid of. They got some nuts there doing some talking and writing some books. I sure hope it isn't true that they got top generals on the battlefield getting advice from remote viewers who are right there by their side as one remote viewer seemed to be claiming on C2C once. These aren't the kind of kooks you want running military intelligence eavesdropping programs. Military intelligence is an oxymoron. Ain't no aliens that i'm aware going to give technology to any kind of moron, especially an oxymoron.

Well I doubt the gov. even uses remote viewers anymore,
they probably have technology that's just as sneaky,
and more accurate.

However, remote viewing is'nt fake, it is a real phenomenon,
albeit it is limited, but there have been several studies that prove
that it's a real phenomenon, for instance a good documented
instance was done on the SciFi chanel show "Proof Positive".

And really, do you think the U.S. gov. would have kept project
StarGate (the remote viewing project) going on for so long if they
were'nt getting some results?

As to this thread, this is old news, I remember reading about this in,
I think aroudn last November.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
THIS IS HAS TO BE RELATED TO THE MISSING MOON LANDING TAPES! Paul hellyer says this “moon base plan” started in 1964.….About 5 years before Armstrong's First step on the moon, July 20, 1969. So this could be connected.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Please remember that Paul Hellyer is the FORMER minister of defence, a LONG time ago, and states that he did NOT come accross any info while the Minister showing that Alien craft were real.

So, the first post...

Canadian authorities claims that Bush is preparing for intergalactic warfare in this recent MSNBC news report

is false. He has no inside info.

top topics

join