It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Great, here we go again!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well it looks like Chemitrail season has begun again. I have started to see them again today, after not seeing them for about 3 months. It looks like they are going to start spraying us again with their harmful chemicals!
Has anybody else see them or noticed them start spraying again in recent days?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Come on people! Doesent anyone care!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
yeah people care, but i've never seen chemtrails...EVER.
they are in europe to arent they?
if that how do you see they are chemtrails

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
My favorite chemtrail mixture is

glycol+ethylacetate

Smokey!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
My favorite chemtrail mixture is

glycol+ethylacetate

Smokey!

Thats pretty funy dude, but now lets get back to the issue.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Grrr.... Looks like no one cares I guess,
but I ahve noticed that they are going away again.... wierd

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Get us some cool photos to look at the next time you see them.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i dont get it whats the big deal with these things?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyldwylly
Get us some cool photos to look at the next time you see them.

Sure! Ill do that

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
How do you know they are chemtrails as opposed to contrails? can you please describe them? Ive seen contrails here in britain, but often the skies are too cloudy to see much else.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
How do you know they are chemtrails as opposed to contrails? can you please describe them? Ive seen contrails here in britain, but often the skies are too cloudy to see much else.

Sure, Ill explain it.
Well from what I know, Contrails are supposed to last for only a few minutes, not linger in the sky for hours. Thats why Chemtrails, are also called Persistent Contrails sometimes, because they "persist" in the sky for hours at a time. Also, they usually spread out, whereas, contrails dont normally do that.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ive seen some really wierd cloud sky formations in the past few weeks.. But im not to clear on what chemtrails are, because if its what im thinking aobut and seeing. Then I think there is something happening..

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well I now read about what chemtrails are, thanks to wikipedia. And a few days ago, I had left to go to school but looking north seeing wispy cloud lines like those of "chemtrails". I then came back home around 2pm the same day and looked up at the clouds and it looked like a huge large thin layer of clouds that resembled snow balls. Really odd formation, that looked really cool. But to me it looks sneaky. It came from the north, so I wonder whats been happening or "testing" done in the north of canada.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The best ones you'll ever see are in Huntsville and the surrounding area.

They just don't CARE there, and will happily lay them down at a low enough altitude for you read the wing numbers sometimes.

Have also seen multiple planes laying down crosshatch patterns at 2AM in the moonlight. As well as circles, triangles, dotted line boxes and what not.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
In huntsville? that little city is surrounded by cottages, and ski/golf resorts. Why would they do that there, is so retarted..

What kind of planes do these chemtrails?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Contrails can last for some time and can be dependant on atmospheric conditions. If chemtrails as you put forth linger thats not exactly covert eh?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by puhatek
In huntsville? that little city is surrounded by cottages, and ski/golf resorts. Why would they do that there, is so retarted..

What kind of planes do these chemtrails?

Huntsville, Alabama? Are you kidding? Hello, hello, all of the history of US space flight knocking, are you there?

The place is mostly military...Redstone Arsenal? Marshall Space Flight Center? One of Space Command's larger installations outside Colorado? DIA/MSIC all over the place?

Huntsville is crawling with stuff. Except ski resorts and cottages.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Time_is_now
Sure, Ill explain it.
Well from what I know, Contrails are supposed to last for only a few minutes, not linger in the sky for hours. Thats why Chemtrails, are also called Persistent Contrails sometimes, because they "persist" in the sky for hours at a time. Also, they usually spread out, whereas, contrails dont normally do that.

Thanks for clearing that up. yes, your description does sound like chemtrails. have you noticed them arranged or crossing in any sort of patterns, like crossing at right angles?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Pedlam
Huntsville, Alabama? Are you kidding? Hello, hello, all of the history of US space flight knocking, are you there?

The place is mostly military...Redstone Arsenal? Marshall Space Flight Center? One of Space Command's larger installations outside Colorado? DIA/MSIC all over the place?

Pretty sure puhatek was thinking about Huntsville, Ontario, CANADA.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by DoNotBelieveThem]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotBelieveThem

Originally posted by Tom Pedlam

Pretty sure puhatek was thinking about Huntsville, Ontario, CANADA.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by DoNotBelieveThem]

yup... exactly

a nice town to visit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join