It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'M THE POLE-LEAZ this is a must read!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
it's the NWO
i guess this isn't a 'oh..'they would/couldn't do that'.....it's TOO LATE..the U.S.of freakin A. has now officialy become a POLE-LEAZ state.... just read an article about "Multiple Jurisdictional Network Org"...what a cute non discriptive name.....I think it is only up here iin the land of 10,000 taxes....( i hope)...it was started by the Mn chief of police ass..octiation... and now is run by the state.....hmmmmm...basicaly itmis a HUGH cross based system where if your name has ever been listed in a POLE-LEAZ report...for what ever reason...got a speeding ticket..been an in accident..tried to get CCW... reported a crime..ect it says if a person has ever been arrested, appeared in police files as avictim, a suspect, complaintant, witness..and juvenile files are included..... I'm ashmed to admitt that i once work in law-enforsment.....(please don't hate me..we all make mistakes

.www.startribune.com... here is the link to the story...
it was started in 2001!!!!!
ok..if i wasn't pissed enough already.....

what do you all think???

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by clearmind]

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
sounds liek you dont like the cops,why not?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well surely as as former Law enforcement employee you can see the obious benefits of this rather than getting paranoid about a Police State?

The only people this is a bad thing for are the criminals, who's details will now be on tap across the country at the click of a mouse.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
oh sabbyj..sabbyj..sabbyj...how naive u r.....since i've been in that job..that is why we should be afraid..be very afraid...someday u may be on the recieving end of a couple of cops quite night challenge...'how many cars can you pull over in a night'...'how many people can you book in a night'..ect....then u are in a police report...maybe u get pulled over...maybe u have to report a crime...ever had your car broken into..your house broken into...ever assisted in an accident....hmmmmm your name is in alot of pole-leaz reports...you maust be somebody that should be watch..profiled...if you are african-american u r screwed....i've seen the abuse...i've seen the 'we r above the law'.....look at the rodney king incident...the couple of cops who said ..he doesn't need to be beat to a pulp..were ignored...it's the good ol' boy system...i speak from experience...it is only the naive who think that systems like this wont be used for..lets us say.."the good of the people"....look t the 'Patriort act"...how many terrorist as it been used to catch.......hmmm i can't think of more than a couple...if that but, hundreds of non terrorist have been convicted with it...the "act" wasn't ment for terrorist..it was meant as a stepping stone for bigger and 'better things..'
do you think the pole-leaz are responsible for your personal protection, or to keep others from breaking into your house or car or raping your spouse or significant other, or to keep your business safe,.......NOT!!! the pole-leaz are there to mearly respond to an act that has allready been commited and, and most importantly,..find anyway to question and arrest people just to see if they are a bad guy....

be afraid..be very afraid

i will take the red pill please

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm with clearmind on this topic. I think this database is a very bad idea.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
thank u kaozero....we are going down but nobody seems to care...the public has become so manipulated by false or misleading info, they don't know which way is up anymore...if more former law -enforcement would say what they realy feel and know..................boy, that would be a good thread..............

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
there have been 2 more articles on that lovley cross base data system of the pole-leaz. of course it was brought into the light be a 'hacker'. he showed a ceertain 'lawmaker' her own files in the system. she was listed as a suspect in some type of suspicious veh incident over 10 yrs ago. and if you have ever bought a gun or even applied to get one your name will be in the system....do a search on 'Multiple Jurisdictional Network Org".....if we are not carefull..the us will be just another iraq.....

top topics

join