It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using remote viewing on UFO related targets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I found out this interesting article.

www.soultravel.nu...

More, here:

www.americanchronicle.com...

[edit on 11-8-2006 by JackHill]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, that´s some of the most interesting stuff i´ve read in a long time. Not sure what to make of it all but i feel very convinced about some humans ability to sense things not visible to our eyes. Connecting this ability to the UFO/alien topic is quite facinating also because i believe most of the current "contact" would be happening on this level as opposed to UFO´s landing in people´s gardens...

Need to google now

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ingo Swan is a well known professional remote viewer. He was in the initial US gov't programs when the military started using remote viewing. Ingo said that during some of his remote viewing sessions, he remote viewed the moon and discovered extraterrestrial bases.

If we consider his claims, then we should certainly be practicing our RV techniques... I wanna see some aliens moon bases!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I often saw that class of shows showing psychics helping to the authorities to resolve crimes, true cases. It's fascinating for me that such class of people could help too bringing us interesting information on this, the UFO subject. Not to take it as a proof os course, but I must say it's simply exciting.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
I often saw that class of shows showing psychics helping to the authorities to resolve crimes, true cases. It's fascinating for me that such class of people could help too bringing us interesting information on this, the UFO subject. Not to take it as a proof os course, but I must say it's simply exciting.

*nods and agrees*

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Those were 2 very interesting articles...I have never heard of SRI until now..So thanks for informing me, but i still find alot of Ivan Swann or whatever his name is, informtion a little out there. But hey whos to say its not true...it very well could be...But i did just want to get on here and thank you for the post...It was a very fun read

top topics

join