It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just woke up from a dream remembering a phone number

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
this has to be one of the creepiest things to ever happen to me waking up from a dream. i remember opening up a letter and then there was a white flash. the room contained all white walls except for a young girl (under 10) sitting on a bench holding the same letter. next to her was a messed up looking thing in an open coffin. this girl was sitting there like nothing was wrong at all.

then some voice came out of nowhere as i was able to read the letter. "Biometrics, where dreams are made"

Now here is the creepiest part. They had a number on it. ****-***-****

That number is listed at BMW Egypt:

Tel: [removed]

www.bmw-eg.com...

BMW is surely researching Biometrics as a means of car entry/ignition. Maybe the girl is going to be killed as a result?

something else that is creepy i just found linked to the bmw thing. i googled "bmw biometrics" and found that there are three acronyms with that have biometrics in them and form "bmw".

BioMetricsWorkload (BMW)

BMW(Biometric Middleware)

The Biometric Media Weekly (BMW)

I'm really freaking out now. what the heck is going on?

[edit on 11-8-2006 by brocke]

mod edit: removed phone number

[edit on 11-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Could be the effects of advertising? heh, jst imagine being able 2 get 2 your customer 2 the point where theyre dreaming of your business... phone number and all. Now THAT would be an upper hand!!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
An interesting account. Dreams are not often remembered so vividly, especially remembering a telephone number.

The numbers are different. The one in your dream you said was 1800 but BMW Egypt is 0800?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
correct. at least i think it was 1800 although it could have been 0800. it only differs by one digit.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The number isn't exactly the same is it ? 1800 - 0800 Did you google that number with other keywords, like dream, coffin, etc ? It may pull up more clues. I would certainly keep an account written down of it though, in case later it means smthg..

I had a similar thing happen with numbers from a dream as well. In 1998 or '99, I dreamt a plane was about to crash into a building, which I thought was Calgary or Edmonton, Canada. I went into the airport, and saw soldiers. There were all these payphones & I went to call 911 to report this plane is going to crash. But a soldier took the phone from me, and said not to to do that, we'll take care of it. But I kept saying over and over, I have to call 911, I must call 911. The soldier kept saying to stay out of it. Then I woke up saying over and over, 9a8, 9a8 I have to remember 9a8. So that number wasn't in the dream,. only 911 was. I googled 9a8 and plane, and got Ugashik airport in Alaska, it's their FAA code. I googled another combo of words, one was "secret", and ended up in faa site, and a page said i had intruded the command center, and I would be investigated ! I haven't googled it since ! So I still don't know what it means.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by violet]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

In a typical IT biometric system, a person registers with the system when one or more of his physical and behavioral characteristics are obtained. This information is then processed by a numerical algorithm

Maybe the number is an algorithm ? wiki

[edit on 11-8-2006 by violet]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
isn't it hard to figure an algorithm out though?

mod edit: removed quote of previous post

[edit on 11-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Umm, I called that number... And it was a sex line... So edit it out or MOD's Tell me what the rules are on this one?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
Umm, I called that number... And it was a sex line... So edit it out or MOD's Tell me what the rules are on this one?

LoL! No I've seen everything!

I'm still trying to figure out why this is in Aliens/UFOs and not in Paranormal perhaps?

top topics

join