It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the @!%$! is going on at Area 51??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Across my searches of interest, i found these pics from Area 51 taken from google earth. Who are the trying to contact or message??

The site states that these are things right by the base, pretty weird.

1. A six pointed star east north east of Area 51.

fpimagegallery.blogspot.com...

2.railroad cars entering underground tunnel?

3.Triangle with number 3 at the top.

4. A cross-hair embedded deep in earth.

5.An almost perfect octagon.

6.underground hangar entrance?

7.area northwest of 51.

And finally Australia' s pine gap (Area 52 maybe?).

So are those signals or what? and for whom?
I think of the swastika at Denver Intl airport and the Omega symbol in Dubai and I' m reminded of the Nazca lines in Peru that were supposed to be for craft way back when, why this? why now? any ideas?

[edit on 10-8-2006 by incunabula]

[edit on 10-8-2006 by incunabula]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It's a conspiracy !!

Crop Formations, minus the crops ????

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Most of those are bombing/test ranges. The 6 pointed star is an SA-2 site IIRC. Right next to Area 51 is Nellis AFB, which is home of Red Flag, which is one of the most realistic exercises around. They do a lot of bombing etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula
And finally Australia' s pine gap (Area 52 maybe?).

Just a slight correction. The above link is the Exmouth Peninsular US "VLF Submarine Communication" base, not Pine Gap.

This is Pine Gap.

sanc

[edit on 10-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
there's also this!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
oh yea. i remember that lol, i thought they wern finished making thouse islands though.,lol when i retire im getting a house here.if i still have money left

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I agree with Zaph on all except the first one.
What is that star thing ? Why would you make something like that for what purpose ?
Maybe underground tunnels or viewing points when launching a rocket ?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Well, maybe there is an underground base there
what would be cooowl

In that case maybe dulce dumb exists to, and all the others

Aah, man, guys who live in nevada and new mexico have the coolest homes, you play somewhere and suddenly fall into a hole in the ground filled with aliens, waauuuwww..
Here in Holland if you fall into a gap you'r likely to find water...whoepie-_-" havent seen that before...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I agree about the star. That is a pretty damn weird design for bombing targets.

But with Area 51, who really knows what the hell goes on out there? And under there for that matter.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Wooowwwwwwww mannnnnnnnn thats like soooooo weird !!!!! All there doing is drawing more attention to them selfs !!!! Laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr PuNkS

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
there's also this!

Thats an tourist attraction with houses and gambling places for Dhabi, for money when oil runs out in their nation.

ok fixed it now

[edit on 11-8-2006 by wildcat]

[edit on 11-8-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i am aware of that. i just thought it looked cool.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I can't believe you people are confused by the Six-pointed star target. It has been discussed so often on ATS that I just assume everyone is familiar with it by now. It is a simulated Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM) site. There are many such targets on the Nevada Test & Training Range (a.k.a. Nellis Range).

The railroad cars are another target. Notice the lack of tracks. It is not entering a tunnel. That's just a shadow from one of the cars.

The triangle with the #3 is an old target in the vicinity of Tonopah Test Range.

The "cross hair" and octagon features are also targets.

The "underground hangar entrance' is actually just a jet blast deflector at the Area 51 South Trim Pad. This is adjacent to the old Runway 14R/32L, now closed.

The target northwest of Area 51 is a simulated airfield.

All of these features have been discussed ad nauseum on ATS every time someone "discovers" them on Google Earth.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
I can't believe you people are confused by the Six-pointed star target. It has been discussed so often on ATS that I just assume everyone is familiar with it by now. It is a simulated Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM) site. There are many such targets on the Nevada Test & Training Range (a.k.a. Nellis Range).

I have to agree they do look like bombing targets, but the symbology does strike me as odd.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk just regulated......Ya'll got owned LOL
But they all really do look like targets, logically thinking

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by sanctum]

join