It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Connecticut UFO dvd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This was from october 1983 I believe. A family get together celbrating a little girl's birthday when while video taping the celabration they witness a UFO. They are evntually abducted & so on. Saw this tape years ago & have been trying to find it on dvd. I'm not even sure what the name/or the family is titled. Anyone know what i am talking about &/or where I can get a copy of the dvd? Thanks in advance!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The incident that you are refering to took place during a very large UFO wave that occured in the Husdon Valley in 1983-84.

This link might help your search.

etcontact.net...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I dound that its a movie based on a true story. Its called "UFO Abduction: The True Story". I know, kind of a lmae generic title but a good movie to see. Its about the McPhearson family.All i could find is a brief clip on youtube (type in ufo abduction or the McPhearson abduction to see) I wish I could find this on dvd. I have treid EVERYWHERE even ufodvd.com. I know its available because they advertised it in the back of a UFO magazine a couple years ago. I was surprised to find it on dvd.Thanks for the reply.

new topics

join