It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Israel work on its own or with US blessing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is a question, I want your opinions. Before Israel went to attack Lebanon, I heard that Olmert went to Washington, is there any doubt that this incident was discussed? Rice has said, that there will be a "new middle east", meaning, pro-west/us one. The US and other western countries benefit from civil wars and strife in the Middle East and corrupt rulers, which Israel being there fuels.

Is there any doubt this will involve other regional powers? The "axis of evil" ones?

So my question: Does the US know everything Israel is doing, and does it encourage and approve of it with its blessing?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
More of the former, lesser of the latter. Then again does the UN blessing mean much of anything given how "powerful" the UN is?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Of course its with the US governments blessing, the US government is supplying the bombs that Israel is dropping on Lebanon! They say "no cease-fire". They want to put international "peacekeeping" forces on the ground in Lebanon BEFORE any cease-fire....effectively dragging the world into another world war. They are trying so hard to get Iran and Syria into this, and if they do, its over. Our futures are over. Its that serious. Theyll force a draft on us, and well be forced to go kill poor people in foreign nations. Its all an Illuminati plan to create world war 4 as they call it, and turn us into slaves basically. Time to wake up and fight this nonsense! Its the only way we are gonna survive.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well AscendedMaster I don't believe in the whole Illumanianti thing, but I do believe it is to control the world's resources.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Okay, okay...i know this web site is called "Above Top Secret" but lets not get carried away. Maybe should go post over at "Conspiracy Theorists R Us"

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
well i understand illuminati sounds so conspiratorial, so ill use the word globalists. The people responsible for this are globalists, who want a world government led by them. This is no conspiracy theory, this is fact, Rockefeller says in his autobiography how he wants to kill 80% of us, and form a fascist world government. Prince Philip is quoted as saying when he dies, he wants to reincarnate as a deadly disease to kill of large parts of the goyen ("human cattle" as they call us). Couldnt make this stuff up, its all out there, people just dont know about it.

Too bad globalist scum, the goyen are waking up. Your days are numbered!

[edit on 9-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm sure it only takes some actions if the US backs it because it needs the US's help with many operations, such as the cover we are providing them right now from the UN. But they are themselves a powerful nation with purposes of its own just as we are.

For example, when they bombed Saddams nuke reactor, they never told Reagen they were going to do it.

As for with thier current actions. I'd bet they were going to do it anyway, they just wanted to know how the US felt about it.

So yes and no.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Certainly a lot of things go on behind the scenes. Nonetheless, I believe Dr. Rice has a good perspective of the progress that will occur in the middle-east. Being "pro-west" isn't a bad thing. Western nations are the faces of democracy and freedom.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Thats really creepy when people start talking about things like planning how other peoples lives should be as though its a good thing. Prepare yourself for resistance to yours and Dr. Rices New World Order.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
So my question: Does the US know everything Israel is doing, and does it encourage and approve of it with its blessing?

Does the US know everything that Israel is doing? I'd have to say no. Israel has not survived this long by putting their fate into other's hands.

The US does support Israel, because they are the only thing close to a democracy in that part of the world, and for that reason are a valuable ally.

I would use Ronald Reagan's words when dealing with Israel: Trust, but verify."

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
In the case of the Lebanon war, it's pretty clear that the Israelis are operating with the US's blessing. I don't think however that Israel gives much consideration to US wishes in general, so much of the US's current political leadership is commited to unquestioning support for Israel that it doesn't really matter what they do.

They could bomb Detroit, and we'd probably still send them billions in aid every year.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
From what I understand israel is certainly getting US approval. US seems to be blocking any UN resolutions and peace agreements. And from what I heard US allowed Israel a several weeks long window- during which Israel can opperate within Lebannon without having to be concerned over UN.

And although Israel doesn't like to admit it, it is forced to be considerate of US wishes at times. Several years ago when IDF surrounded Arafats' compound in Gaza, US was the one that made Israel withdraw. US overall approves what Israel is doing (as military opperation vs Hezbolah concur with the War On Terror), but also US is the one who often gets blames for Israeli actions- the same is happening now. But since both Israel and US are already despised throughout the Middle East, I guess there is no point in minding the popularity of either nation now.

Also, it would be rather hypocritical for US to blame Israel for what it is doing, since US started wars in Iraq and Afganistan due to an attack o 9/11.

new topics

top topics

join