It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was 9/11 a call for help?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Evidence?????

Are you referring to the fact that the angle of horizontal approach to the Pentagon by Flight 77 is half a degree in difference from the vertical inclination of the Great Pyramid?

THIS is your evidence????

THIS is your connection between Freemasonry and 9/11????

I'm flabbergasted. How can you expect people to take you seriously?

Comment on the information presented in the links, as well, please.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Neither link presents a connection between 9/11 and Freemasonry. Indeed there is no mention of Freemasonry in the initial discussion, except for this little display of tenuous linkage from denythestatusquo:

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
The future is planned many years ahead that's why.

Let me ask you a question: why would masonic writings by Albert Pike predict world wars I and II accurately in 1875 or whereabouts?

Why would he predict WWIII to between the Western Judeao-Christian ideal vs Islam??

Why or how?

Did he see the future and report it? Did he have a time machine? or was this a master plan laid down and step by step carried out to match dates and times to please satan or the dark side that loves numerology that favours them...?

So, to quote another poster in your thread about emergency telephone numbers: What is your point?

Did you just throw Masons into the mix just for the hell of it?

Weak, dude. Weak. Get your act together.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

So, to quote another poster in your thread about emergency telephone numbers: What is your point?

Did you just throw Masons into the mix just for the hell of it?

Weak, dude. Weak. Get your act together.

Your opinion has been noted.

Thanks for playing.

Next.

Mod Edit: BIG quote

[edit on 24-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Nothing? Not a thing?

The total lack of substance in your "hypothesis" has been likewise noted.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Nothing? Not a thing?

The total lack of substance in your "hypothesis" has been likewise noted.

You don't really get into esoteric philosophical theories do you Roark.

esoteric -

1. understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest.
2. belonging to the select few.
3. private; secret; confidential.
4. (of a philosophical doctrine or the like) intended to be revealed only to the initiates of a group: the esoteric doctrines of Pythagoras.

I bet you're not much of a chess player either.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I am a student of esoterica, but this has no bearing on the fact that you have completely failed to draw any connection between 9/11 and Freemasonry. You're all over the place, man. What are you even talking about???

Yes, I am aware that the Mosaic floor of a Masonic lodge resembles a chessboard, but it has nothing to do with 9/11!!

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Instead of cryptically dithering around with side issues and completely irrelevant observations, make your point!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Yes, I am aware that the Mosaic floor of a Masonic lodge resembles a chessboard, but it has nothing to do with 9/11!!

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Maybe the question should be, do you understand what I am saying?

Here let's repost it and see if someone else wants to take a crack at it. Not you Roark, you already had your turn.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Mod edit: Let's just post a link instead of quoting the entire post. --Majic)

[edit on 9/26/2006 by Majic]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
[Edit]

BUT MY LORD, this man has made so many (5 that i counted to be exact) claims that masons were behind 9/11 and NEVER showed where. in fact he's done just the opposite. he makes NO sense whatsoever now even to an insane person.

OK NOW to all the members who are here because they enjoy this place as much as i do....i deeply apoligize for my distate. But i just cannot take this blabbering any longer from this gentleman. THERE now i've said my peace on the matter and now i feel better.

[Mod Edit: Insults removed - Jak]

[edit on 26/9/06 by JAK]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join