It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me your evidences of the presence of aliens on Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I know I will be called all the names except my own, but what I want to know is this:

Are there any real, first person evidences of the presence of Extraterrestrial beings on Earth?

Can someone show me clear evidences of this presence?

By clear evidences I mean, for example, instead of a dubious web page by some guy who says he has a tape with some astronaut saying that he is seeing UFOs I want to know if any of you have a copy of the sound of that tape.

In the same way, can anyone show me any document realy made by a witness instead of copy of what anybody else said about that document?

I am open to the possibility of the presence of ETs on Earth, but I will not swallow anything I see just because I may believe it.

If I do not believe all that I see in everyday life, why should I believe in people that I do not even know who they are talking about something that I do not even know if its true or not?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I assume everyone’s ignoring this because the answer should be obvious.

No. There is no irrefutable proof of the existence or non existence of Aliens. There are good models on both sides of the argument, and good “proofs” as well, but there is currently no definite photograph, video, model or document that proves that without a doubt we are, or are not being visited by aliens.

There are hoaxes that have been proved to be hoaxes, there are pictures where the objects are still unknown, documents from the government that suggest alien interaction, and equal documents stating it never happened.

We can prove the existence of very few aspects of our universe, most considered facts are as much an act of faith as anything else.

It’s a good rule of thumb to assume the more a theory fly’s in the face of accepted truth, the more proof you require for that theory to be seen as valid but with Aliens we simply don’t know.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Are there any real, first person evidences of the presence of Extraterrestrial beings on Earth?

No. There isn't a single, simple piece of evidence that conclusively proves the existence of ET activity on Earth. There just isn't. There are a ton of reports and photos. A few chunks of material. But nothing that everyone agrees is unimpeachable proof of aliens.

And that's where we stand.

Toc

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe101
I assume everyone’s ignoring this because the answer should be obvious.

No. There is no irrefutable proof of the existence or non existence of Aliens. There are good models on both sides of the argument, and good “proofs” as well, but there is currently no definite photograph, video, model or document that proves that without a doubt we are, or are not being visited by aliens.

There are hoaxes that have been proved to be hoaxes, there are pictures where the objects are still unknown, documents from the government that suggest alien interaction, and equal documents stating it never happened.

We can prove the existence of very few aspects of our universe, most considered facts are as much an act of faith as anything else.

It’s a good rule of thumb to assume the more a theory fly’s in the face of accepted truth, the more proof you require for that theory to be seen as valid but with Aliens we simply don’t know.

This is getting repetitive...
But you can check the forums for anything about the disclosure project, and you will find evidences. Witnesses with documents and tapes. But they won't send those tapes to you if you ask for them...

There is a lot of people out there that UFO isn't a matter of proof, but more a matter of how can we enhance our relations with our space brothers. Exopolitic is one step ahead to achieve better relationships with them.

Toc

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

No. There isn't a single, simple piece of evidence that conclusively proves the existence of ET activity on Earth. There just isn't. There are a ton of reports and photos. A few chunks of material. But nothing that everyone agrees is unimpeachable proof of aliens.

So explain to me, what is a unimpeachable proof?
How can you proove 600 million North Americans about their existence?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toc

How can you proove 600 million North Americans about their existence?

By meeting/seeing them.

I started a thread about this a week ago and got shot down many times
by people who are blinkered, and living the lives of fantasy just cos
of a ton of grainy videos and testimonies of abductions that are quite frankly
laughable. I suppose its up to the believer, but denying ignorance applies
to both sides of the argument in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There is evidence, but they military and goverment hides it from us at all cost.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
There is evidence, but they military and government hides it from us at all cost.

That is another thing that I find hard to believe, the government is hiding the evidences.

What government?

The US government? And all the other countries? The sightings of UFOs are not an exclusive of the US.

Does that mean that all governments from all countries are hiding these evidences?

Does that mean that the Iranian government and the US government agree on this?

Why doesn't those "rogue countries" of the "axis of evil" show their evidences to show to the "western" people that their countries are lying to them?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
~If I do not believe all that I see in everyday life, why should I believe in people that I do not even know who they are talking about something that I do not even know if its true or not?

so what are you asking for?

Please explain what exactly you are looking for.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
There is evidence, but they military and goverment hides it from us at all cost.

Thats the problem with blind believers, making an absurd claim with no evidence
or proof to back it up.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
open your mind and you'll find all of the evidence you need right under your nose.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
purgatory, evidence doesn't work like that.

If it did, well, the entire scientific community would be in shambles.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stevo_Devo
Please explain what exactly you are looking for.

Let me see if I can explain it better, English is not my language and sometimes I may say some things that do not make sense to an English speaking member.

What I am looking for is more "direct" information.

Almost all "evidences" are something like:

Person A saw an UFO some 50 metres away, and tells this to Person B. The evidence we see is in a web page by Person C that says that person B told him/her that Person A saw the UFO.

In most cases we only know the name of Person B, person A wants to remain anonymous.

In cases like this, why should we trust what they say?

Even if the name of Person A appears on the "evidences" and that person is a known person, like a scientist, how can we be sure that he really said that and is not Person C that is using the name of Person A just to make the story more credible by using a known name?

If Person A does not want to remain anonymous then why isn't that person saying this and we only know it by Person C.

A good example is (was
) Gordon Cooper, who was not afraid of saying what he saw.

But if you search for informations about UFOs and his name, you may find supposed sightings by him that he never talked about, apparently he only saw UFOs twice, and never when he was in space.

What I would like to know is if there are more people like Gordon Cooper that can be considered "real" witnesses.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Heres some "evidence." that we're seeing something in the sky:

Since the times of Rome, and before, theres been accounts of saucers and objects in the sky. They are depicted in engravings from cave men, biblical accounts, painted into paintings and stories, up to today, where we have everything from pictures and videos to NASA transmissions talking about UFOs and alien craft.

And ofcourse, the most amazing, and first openly recorded case of an alien abduction, Betty and Barney Hill, whom had actually stated they saw a starmap of the aliens homeworld, a star constelation system that was not found and correctly identified until 20 years later. This claim was refuted because the system betty hill claimed to have seen looked nothing like the starmap, untill better observation tools were made to see that infact is was identical.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purgatory
open your mind and you'll find all of the evidence you need right under your nose.

I think I have an open mind, that is why I accept the possibility that we are visited by some beings from other planet(s) in what we call UFOs.

My mind is open to the possibility that the UFOs may be vehicles from this planet.

My mind is even open to the possibility that the UFOs are high atmosphere animals (:puz
, after all we do not know all of Earth's occupants.

I think I have an open and active mind, I do "eat" all that is "spoon-fed" to me without trying to understand what I am "eating".

But my mind is not the "I want to believe" type, I will believe if I find it plausible and if I find the proofs believable, I am not looking for ways to prove something, I am looking for proofs to know something.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toc

How can you prove 600 million North Americans about their existence?

Unimpeachable means that whatever the thing is being discussed is agreed upon by pretty much everybody that it isn't a misinterpretation of a natural phenomenon or a military experiment, that it's not an optical illusion, that it's not a mental delusion, and that it's not a hoax. On top of that, we all agree that it's something not originally from Earth.

Do you know of any evidence like that? I don't, and I've been looking for 40 years. A lot of blurry photos or wild tales don't convince me, and a lot of people are just as unconvinced.

I want the same kind of evidence (and maybe even more) that would prove that the Statue of Liberty exists. Photos by multiple witnesses from different locations, and hard artifacts proven by independent labs not to be from Earth, a crashed ship, a working ship, a dead alien, a live alien, military, government and private officials all agreeing that it's the real deal.

That's what I'm talking about by unimpeachable.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Since the times of Rome, and before, theres been accounts of saucers and objects in the sky. They are depicted in engravings from cave men, biblical accounts, painted into paintings and stories, up to today, where we have everything from pictures and videos to NASA transmissions talking about UFOs and alien craft.

Sure, but many of the artworks supposedly depicting "saucers" are simply using artistic conventions of the time. Like when they draw a big, gold, circular halo around Jesus or somebody else holy. Do you actually think Jesus had a big, circular halo around his head in real life? The pictures are interesting, but do we know they're not experimental Air Force things? As for NASA videos, most are just dots and blobs, most likely just the sun shining off pieces of junk. And just because an astronaut jokes about "aliens," doesn't mean they're actually there.

And ofcourse, the most amazing, and first openly recorded case of an alien abduction, Betty and Barney Hill, whom had actually stated they saw a starmap of the aliens homeworld, a star constelation system that was not found and correctly identified until 20 years later. This claim was refuted because the system betty hill claimed to have seen looked nothing like the starmap, untill better observation tools were made to see that infact is was identical.

The Hill's testimony came primarily from information gathered during hypnosis, which is recognized as a particularly unreliable way of gaining factual information. The so-called "Star Map" was very crudely drawn and had to be shoehorned into fitting anything remotely resembling actual star positions. And what kind of activity do we detect when we point our telescopes at the Zeta Reticuli systems? Nothing. Not a peep or a blink. It's an interesting story, but far from verifiable truth and fact that aliens are visiting the planet.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

In some of those "representations" the "UFOs" are not like today's UFOs, so they may be something completely different, and you have to keep in mind all that is behind the representation of something in a specific period of human history, people who have studied the changes of painting and drawing along human history can tell why something was represented in a way in some period and in a different way on another period.

But that does not mean that I do not accept the possibility that UFOs were seen in ancient times, I only wonder why they were different and why some of the appearances of those times do not appear today, like the battles in the skies and things like that.

As for "alien abductions", that is a different topic, for the moment I am only interested in proofs that the UFOs exist, if some people were abducted by UFOs I am only interested, for the moment, in the UFO part.

And in the Betty and Barney Hill case, they were only witnesses to a UFO sighting, the abduction was related under hypnosis or in the dreams of Betty Hill.

What they said of their case (regarding only the UFO) is well know and consistent with other cases.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
~Even if the name of Person A appears on the "evidences" and that person is a known person, like a scientist, how can we be sure that he really said that and is not Person C that is using the name of Person A just to make the story more credible by using a known name?

If Person A does not want to remain anonymous then why isn't that person saying this and we only know it by Person C.

well going by that line of thinking, nothing that anyone posts here will suffice.

Just a big waste of time

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stevo_Devo
well going by that line of thinking, nothing that anyone posts here will suffice.

Just a big waste of time

It may suffice, if it is on the first person, like some that I have seen, but those have little participation and start fo fade to oblivion in little time.

And I am on vacation, so now I can waste my time and the others time, for a change.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join