It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK and Illuminati(Explain This)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The illuminati theory has some flaws. The biggest one is why did JFK get elected as President? Lets forget Washington and many after him have been accused of being in on this conspiracy. In theory many elections should have been rigged way before Kennedy, yet Kennedy somehow manages to become President. So how do you resolve this conflict? The illuminati could have rigged his election, preventing him from becoming President.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'll explain it.

The Illuminati don't exist in any kind of meaningful way as a shadowy, pyramidic, tentacular cabal of powermongers. In my opinion, they are simply a boogeyman for idle minds and fertile imaginations. Human beings are facinated with this stuff because it's more interesting than the banal reality of our existence.

There's no evidence of the existence of the organisation itself as described above, nor of any action undertaken by them, nor of any influence that they wield, yet people are still thoroughly convinced of their insidious power and reach.

Bollocks, I say.

An undertaking as massive as controlling the world without being detected is administratively impossible for human beings to achieve, even with unlimited resources. We are simply not that good.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

An undertaking as massive as controlling the world without being detected is administratively impossible for human beings to achieve, even with unlimited resources. We are simply not that good.

What about Federal Reserve Bank and a way back Rothschild's?
it's like saying that there was no conspiracy what so ever.
open ur eyes,money tallks m8.....

as for JFK....history has a nag for repeating it self.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
What about them?

They have a big influence on the world's economy, but they are comprised of boards of members, each with their own personal interests, creeds and ideas. They are hardly the meticulous puppeteers of the world and its citizens that the Illuminati is supposed to be...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
it's not humans.
it's systems.
the illuminati is a blueprint of power(information) distribution.
they are real. the pyramid and the allseeing eye are real(as a power structure). the name can change, like templars, or skull and bones, or thule, but it is the same thing. esoteric knowledge used by elites to herd the humans.
you did not read this.
return to your normal activities.
don't think.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Not very many takers to explain this dilema I guess.

I'm willing to hear anything. Put your theory down if you'd like.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Maybe he was elected, then once elected he wouldn't listen to what the illuminati was telling him to do?

JFK was a people's person, maybe he found out some stuff and he wanted to tell the people the truth, so whats the best way to silence someone?

Just a theory

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
First of all, we don't even know if somekind of illuminati like thing exists, and even if it does, how do you know who or what are in it?
Humans MAY not be able to rule the world, but who ever said he was sure it where humans??
Every single thing is being kept secret from us, even the stuff that happens on earth, so it really could be anything trying to controll the world, if offcourse something would be willing to do that, so saying there is no illuminati cause humans probably cant do something like this is just not good enaugh.

Second, I agree with dodge, he probably was elected and afterworths found out something or he wouldn't play allong anymore, because the stuff got to F'd up.

In any case, he wanted to demolish the federal reserve and the CIA...so that was probably reason enough.
Same thing happened to Rabin, anybody remember him?, he was on the verge of making peace with the arab countrys, and suddenly was murdered, and now they are at war with them, that would have never happened if he lived...
If you put all the stuff that happened the last couple of years into one bowl, it kinda looks a lot like it was ment to be, assasinations, birth of the European Union and the United Nations, wars, terrorists, who where created by the US and the suddenly attack the US, well you know the rest...
Kinda makes you wonder about the illuminati doesnt it?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I’m going on the premise that the Illuminati’s power is largely attributed to their central bank ownership.

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
So how do you resolve this conflict?

What conflict? First show me how Kennedy was different from any of the other presidents.

I’m afraid you’re falling for a common hero myth. JFK was no hero. He was just more of the same.

Andrew Jackson has "I Killed The Bank" written on his gravestone. And he did effectively kill the first US central bank. That’s heroic.

Abraham Lincoln issued Greenbacks against the Central Bankers wishes. That’s heroic.

JFK supposedly issued an Executive Order killing the Federal Reserve. However E.O. 11,110 can be seen in two completely different ways. (see the conspiratorial POV here). Myself I tend to go with the skeptics on that one…

The executive order modifies a pre-existing order issued by Harry Truman in 1951. E.O. 10,289 states "The Secretary of the Treasury is hereby designated and empowered to perform the following-described functions of the President without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President..." The order then lists tasks (a) through (h) which the Treasurer can now do without bothering the President. None of the powers assigned to the Treasury in E.O. 10,289 relate to money or to monetary policy.

Source: www.publiceye.org...

How exactly did JFK fight the Illuminati? Vietnam?

[edit on 11/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
here is an .mpg of JFK himself explaining it: kennedy's secret society speech

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Actually, Billybob, you must take it in context. The man was calling for more government secrecy, right on par with what a puppet in his position is expected to do.

This deadly challenge imposes upon our society two requirements of direct concern both to the press and to the President--two requirements that may seem almost contradictory in tone, but which must be reconciled and fulfilled if we are to meet this national peril. I refer, first, to the need for far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions.

[snip]

But (AND THIS IS A BIG BUT) I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort, based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

Source: millercenter.virginia.edu...

So in other words, JFK (A Knights of Columbus, BTW) is asking for more National security. Why is JFK asking for the media to help government cover-ups? *Ironicaly they would later help cover up his assassination.*

That last part sounds a lot like a speech by Rockefeller:

We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in the past centuries.
--David Rockefeller, 1991

So i ask again, how did JFK fight the Illuminati?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
And i ask you again, do you knwo aht the illumanati is, what they want, what they do, or if they even exist??
How can you know he was or wasn't fighting them, you don't even know if they exist..so how would you like him to explain how he fought or didn't fight them??

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i actually never said JFK wasn't illuminati.
nor have i said that the illuminati is single-minded.
it is a consortium of conflict, a cage match of ideals, with the winner seeing all, and all the top contestants getting consolation prizes.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Do we really have to debate semantics every time the Illuminati is mentioned?

For those who don’t know there is a constant dispute over the word Illuminati on this forum. (and I assume everywhere else on the net)

The freemasons (and others) see it has a positive word, because to them it represents enlightenment. It has a totally different meaning that what we conspiracy researchers mean. The Illuminati as a secret society for masons usually means the Bavarian Illuminati, which is long gone.

However for the rest of us…

The common folk has been exposed more to Icke, Jones and other conspiracy writers’ meaning of the Illuminati. It has taken on a new meaning. The result is that for most people the Illuminati is a term describing the collective rulers of the world. Some believe they meet regularly as a group, others believe they are only loosely affiliated. (Often even at war with each other)

So since this is a conspiracy forum, would it be ok to discuss the Illuminati as it’s commonly known?

Patronas did you really think people in this thread were talking about the Bavarian Illuminati and JFK?

sorry, billybob I thought your post was a reply to mine (right above) and was meant to rebuke what I had stated. (that JFK did not fight the Illuminati, that he was also their man.)

Roark I totally agree with you, well said.

Originally posted by billybob
it is a consortium of conflict, a cage match of ideals, with the winner seeing all, and all the top contestants getting consolation prizes.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It has been known for a long time that the Mafia rigged the Chicago vote for Kennedy to get him elected.

www.treachery.net...

As far as the illuminati is concerned

a) I had always wondered why central Washington DC has such strange road layout design, until I saw this website:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

b) Why is the pyramid on the back of the one dollar bill?

www.treachery.net...

c) This history of Presidents and the masonic structure

www.heart7.net...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just a side note. John F Kennedy was 4th degree member of the Knights of Colulmbus.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
How did Kennedy win the election. Pretty simple. Everyone knows that Richard Nixon was the Illuminati's boy that year. Kennedy had something not a lot of president's before him had....a ton of his own money (or his daddy's money) to help run his campaign and his father was himself quite dirty. His father was able to buy a lot of votes and the people liked Kennedy...plus, on the debates, Kennedy came off looking like a president while Nixon looked like a complete moron (which he pretty much was).

Kennedy barely won the election.....and you are correct, he wasn't supposed to win that election. But, he did.....and when he decided not to be a puppet to the Illuminati...he was killed. His brother Bobby was killed before he even had a chance to beat the SAME MAN...Nixon. The Illuminati wasn't going to let another Kennedy or anyone beat their boy Nixon again....

You see, the Illuminati didn't believe that Joe Kennedy Sr. had the power to do what he did...buy the election for JFK.....The illuminati have such hubris that they didn't even see it coming...but, they took care of it later didn't they!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Excitable_Boy signature 24.9.06
The Illuminated Ones need to be exstinguished" – RFK

Do you have a source for this quote, I think it might be relevant to this thread (JFK + Illuminati), if Robert was fighting “illuminated Ones”.

As anyone heard that John Junior might have been killed because he was going to run for the presidency other a third ticket? (His own independent party)

Planes crashing under mysterious circumstances seems to be a common tool of assassination. Any good threads on John Jr.?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I shall play Devil's advocate.

Consider two things one any given president is not a threat until he becomes a threat. LIke he wants to come in a shake things up. in areas that have not been shaken before. Second consider the voting system back than how many people counted the votes. I would guess without knowing the complete voting system this would require way to many people to adjust the votes also to many witnesses. Plus at what point would you rig it and would it be fool proof?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Consider two things one any given president is not a threat until he becomes a threat. LIke he wants to come in a shake things up. in areas that have not been shaken before.

Exactly...that is why the people that really run this country and the world had JFK assassinated. He had the balls to go against the Status Quo.....He was never going to be a puppet for the Illuminati!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join