It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flies live longer then a day! there is proof!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hey all...

Ok,
I heard or read somewhere that flies dont live very long.
Well,
Here's the thing.
I try to use natural products whenver i can,so i made this stuff using lemon juice and sugar and a bit of oil in a container.
This I use to scrubb my hands .......it's pretty good stuff.
Well,
There's this fly that decided to taste the stuff, and it's been there in the container now for one day and a bit.....
Is the sugar making it live longer?
Coz i also heard that sugar supposedly destroys living cells and lessens, one's life?
Could be only human life!

Ok,
thats all........
not sure if this is 'RANT' or 'Chit chat'

helen

lol,
I know, stupid post, but hey!

(EDIT........Just found out that there are different species of FLIES....thanks ZAPHOD...so, this thread is a bit of a sad case for me....sorry ppl.)

[edit on 8/7/2006 by helen670]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Last year I had a fly invasion and a take over of the kitchen, basement, whole downstairs and all the bathrooms. I had about a 100 flies in my house and multipying everynight as I see they do. They invade through the vents, they must of had maggots in there because I trapped one in there previous to the invasion. It was sick, awful, and disgusting. So I retaliated with fly obliteration and wiped out those nasty suckers. Took me two whole days from 8:00 in the morning till 10:00 at night. I sucked up alot of dead bodies with the vacuum cleaner. They live much longer than a day, as long as they have food which is plenty because of the retards in my house who never clean up their food then they can live for a week.

join