It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-semitic atmosphere. Why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
First off, The title of this thread is very misleading. It appears to ask why there is a current atmosphere of Anti-semitism, but your point for this thread asks why all critisism of Isreal is labeled as Anti-semitism. I think that is why it has been so hard for people to stay on topic in this thread.

To answer the question, it really is a very simple answer. All critisism of Isreal can fall under the Anti-semitic flag because the media has programmed us to think that anyone who says anything bad about Isreal is an Anti-semite. If one looks closely they can see this same pattern repeated w/ the far-right. Anyone who says anything bad about American foriegn policy is Anti-American. Anti-semitic/ Anti-american - It's the exact same method applied to two different groups.

It's a way to silence opposition to those in power. Even though we all know (at least I hope) that the real American's should question policies, and real semites are from the Middle-east, not outsiders who move to it. what we see going on here to use a term George Orwell famously coined in the book, "1984" is Doublespeak. They have managed to completely distort reality.(If you haven't read 1984, please do, it's creepy how prophetic it is of what is going on today)

To get back on point though this term is a way to silence anyone who tries to expose what's going on. Because there lie they depend's on your belief in it. Would the American people allow the attrocities being committed in the Palestinian territories to continue if they knew the truth. If the media spent 1 day showing you reality instead of telling what it is, the whole facade would be exposed.

Of course they will never do that, but there is still the threat of truth spreading by word of mouth, so they program us in character assination. (Hear me out) Whenever someone on the street says anything negative about Isreal, we all collectively stop listening to him/her and say to ourselves, " He/She is a racist, and an Anti-semite!" And the that is what can only be call shooting the messenger.

( Glance over this))
Walt Disney is owned by Micheal Eisner (includes ABC, ESPN [CEO Steven Bornstein], Lifetime TV, Walt Disney TV, Touchstone TV, Buena Vista TV) and Walt Disney Picture Group headed by Joe Roth (includes Touchstone Pictures,Hollywood Pictures, Miramax films> [run by the Weinstein Brothers])

Time warner, Inc. Chairman and CEO Gerald M. Levin (Includes [world' largest record company]>Warner Music, Warner Brother Records [headed by Danny Goldberg] Warnervision [Stuart Hersh President] Warner Brother Studio, HBO, 20% CBS, Time, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune [Editor in Chief of Time Warner Publishing is Norman Pearlstine]

News Corp headed by Rupert Murdoch ( FOX Broadcasting Company, 20th century Fox productions studios, 8 FOX owned and operated TV stations [ FOX NEWS], FX, Brittish Sky Broadcasting ....

Now this list seems meaningless ( Wait for it...) and endless ( this is only a small fraction of the list, even within the companies stated) but what ties this whole list together is the fact that every name within it is of a Jewish person and every company falls w/in the control of a said Jewish persons. They are only 2-3% of the population yet they control most of the media. Some will try to say it's because they are smart, hard workers, but cronyism plays a huge part.

What's strange is the fact that some people would be offended by such a list. They would say it's Anti-semitic. Why? I'm not the one who decided that a religion should be classified as a whole new race of people ( Because original Jewish peoples were Arabians born in the heart of ancient Arabia (in layman's terms)

Now I know the fact that I made such a list will lead to calls of Anti-semitism but I'm just trying to prove the point that this is how the powerful silence their opposition. Unless you speak of those in power in a positive light you are a traitor and a racist. SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER!

[edit on 10/8/06 by Calm Anomoly]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Damn, I actaully used all 4000 words, but I wanted to finish by making it clear that if have no problem w/ everyday, hard-working people, Jewish or otherwise.
But I do oppose the consolidation of power into the hands of a small group of people. Especially when that small group of people all belong to the same religion, now wether that religion be Christian, Muslim, or Jewish makes no difference to me. And for the record I am not white so spare me those types of accusations. All I did was call as I see it. I'm going to get a call from the ADL any second now

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

First off, The title of this thread is very misleading. It appears to ask why there is a current atmosphere of Anti-semitism, but your point for this thread asks why all critisism of Isreal is labeled as Anti-semitism

I don't believe it's misleading, in fact it's not, it's spot on. If you require titles to be a sentence or more, you must have a hard time around here. If you reread my question, which happens to be directly under the title, never mind, I'll quote it for you.

I would like to discuss your opinions on the current state of affairs in regards to the current atmosphere of all Israeli criticism being categoricaly labeled anti-semitic that seems to be prevalent, and why you think this atmosphere exists.

I bolded the important parts.

Thank you for the rest of your post, and answering my question.

I'd like to remind you that most of those companies you listed are public so the CEO's
and COO's and other top guys answer to a group called shareholders. And unless
the entire mass of shareholders are Jewish, I doubt the companies have solely Jewish
motives.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Looking at my question now, I wish I could edit it, cuz the format is horrendous.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I understood exactly what the question was, after all I was one of the few who actually answered it. I was simply pointing out that the title of this thread is, "Anti-semitic atmosphere. Why?". The title implies that there is an Anti-semitic atmosphere and you are asking us what some of the causes for that might be. Now had your title been, "Calls of Anti-semitism.Why?" It would've asked the exact same question that this thread is based on. Now when you mix this confusing title w/ a oddly worded question to stay the least, it becomes a perfect storm of confusion, making it very easy for people to get off topic.

I almost don't know how to respond to that shareholder comment. Could I buy some shares of a media conglomerate and then have a say in how they cover a story? ( If one was really rich he could do that and influece public opinion, which is exactly what happens w/ topics such as Israel) Do think media conglomerates meet w/ all their shareholders to decide how to cover every story. This would make live news, and cable news as a whole unable operate in a realistic manner. These decision's are made behind closed doors by very powerful people.

BTW: Don't worry about that format issue bro. My format is so horrible that your's looks great in comparison

[edit on 11/8/06 by Calm Anomoly]

[edit on 11/8/06 by Calm Anomoly]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ok I concede. I stared at it for awhile and it can be construed to mean what your were saying. But as a title I guess I assumed a general statement is enough.

Though the lack of focus on the question rests on the posters only, as the question
in my post is IMO clear; so if the posters only read the title and not my post, there's
really nothing I can do about it.

In the end, when the oil runs out, we won't be able to read any of these posts anyways.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join