It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Easedropping of the personal kind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hey,
I have a question about something that I find kind of strange. I believe wholeheartedly that the U.S. goverment implanted a bug in my throat as an experiment. I am 33 years old and have noticed that some of my songs have found their way to the radio. I know that Im not a crazy, what is going on???
I dont want to give away my name that is used on the radio but this a clue that only I and the people bugging my throat would know for a fact!!!!!!!!!!
Eminem and Akon are the same as well as Jay-Z and Mike Jones.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm confused. How does one's songs just find there way to the radio?
If they have, you have some money coming your way

What is the purpose of the the throat bug in your opinion?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well, if your in a band, other members could have sent in a CD of the song, or else a family member could have sent it in

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I'm almost convinced that my friend and I are genetic experiments - I am nothing like my brothers physically or mentally, and she has many of the same viewpoints as I do - only less aggressive.... but it's scary... we can even 'channel' somehow - I'll get a mental image and draw it out - and it resembles rather closely an area we were talking about at the time - such as her Grandmother's house in Austria....

Just kinda kidding, really.... jokingly I say that we were some sort of genetic experiments.... but I find it somewhat unlikely.

Anyway. Not to be overly critical, here, but do you have any evidence that your songs made it onto the radio - and that they were yours prior to their being stolen... or whatever.

I mean.... I want to trust everyone on here... but... anyone can sign on and claim they did everything from dance with Elvis on Mars to have sexual relations with an extra terrestrial. And there's a checklist that we have to go through to establish the credibility of your claim (and ultimately yourself).

I'm not one to beleive much in implant experiments.... but when/where/how do you beleive this microphone was installed?

Is it possible that your house was bugged, instead?

Sometimes there are alternateives that we tend to overlook because we are excited or because we would rather beleive what we feel is more exciting or attractive.

top topics

join