It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Rothschilds create Israel ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
For some time now i have read that the Rothschilds created Israel for there on personal gain. I dont really know how much to buy into this theory.

1948: In the Spring of this year, the Rothschilds bribe President Harry S. Truman (33rd President of the United States 1945 – 1953) to recognise Israel (Rothschild owned Zionist not Jewish territory) as a sovereign state with $2,000,000 which they give to him on his campaign train.

They then declare Israel to be a sovereign Jewish state in Palestine and within half an hour President Truman declared the United States to be the first foreign nation to recognise it.

Link here

Your thoughs ?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
A few problems.
First, Israel wasn't created 'within palestine'. I think that that statement shows that the author is unreasonably biased.

Also, who here actually beleives that the US would need to be bribed into voting for the existence of the state of Israel? On top of that, the UN in general supported the creation of Israel, if other states didn't need to be bribed, why the US???

The site claims that they gave Truman 2 million bucks. Where's that money? I mean, you can't have a specific number like that without getting it from somewhere, where'd they get that number from?

Also, the Rothchilds didn't declare anything, the UN, which had previously assigned the area as a mandate after the destruction of the ottoman empire to the British, did it, not the Rothchilds.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I don’t know if they created it, but they certainly had a hand in it. Walter Rothschild was an active Zionist.
Here is the full text of the 1917 Balfour Declaration:

Foreign Office
November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely, Arthur James Balfour
source: en.wikipedia.org...

The declaration amounts to Britain promising the Zionist a part of Palestine.

the declaration amounted to "one nation solemnly promised to a second nation the country of a third. -- Arthur Koestler

And here’s something interesting from the Wiki entry for Baron Rothschild…

The British effectively promised the land of Palestine to two different peoples - for different reasons. They needed the Arabs to revolt against the Turkish, while they also needed to persuade the Americans, through Jewish interest, to join the war in Europe.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It’s weird that the Rothschild timeline doesn’t mention the declaration or even Balfour.
I really like the last item in the timeline…

There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.

Source: www.iamthewitness.com...
(original link)

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Based on my research, I am led to believe that the Rothschilds have long desired to have a stronghold in Palestine. Why? Perhaps its because once their world government is established, their world capitol is gonna be Jerusalem? I know thats the plan, but i dont know whether thats the only reason that Israel was created. Im sure there were other reasons too...any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
First, Israel wasn't created 'within palestine'. I think that that statement shows that the author is unreasonably biased.

Actually I think that shows that you might be a little biased, as I assume you aren't without some knowlege of Geography of the Middle East.
I can't wait until the descendants of the Edomites rise up and start bulldozing Israeli homes to reclaim their homeland. Then we can all say that clearly there was no Israel, it has always been Edom. Anyone who says different is anti-edomite.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
as I assume you aren't without some knowlege of Geography of the Middle East.

Which is why i know that there was no nation called 'palestine' in which israel was set. Granted, its a technical issue, but it is one that people biased against israel or the jews tend to make a special case of.

I can't wait until the descendants of the Edomites rise up and start bulldozing Israeli homes to reclaim their homeland.

Yeah, keep waiting for that to happen!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
For those Edomite Loving People out there, I thought the Following would be to the point.

Sign me up! I am an Anti-edomite

The Serpent Seedline: Edomite Jews and the Sons of Cain
www.sherryshriner.com...

There are several deceptions in the churches today and one of the most dominant is that Zionism is of the Lord, Zionism means Israel, and we are to protect Israel because those who bless Israel are blessed by the Lord, and those who curse Israel are cursed by the Lord. His words about blessing and cursing Israel are very true, but who is Israel? Is Zionism Israel today?

Most Christians hear the word Zionism and think of Jerusalem. And it was a clever ploy of those who worship Satan to confuse the terminology of their political agendas to lull the people to sleep and get them to agree to their policies because they sound good. Zionism is a political agenda, but when Christians hear it they think of Biblical Zion and Jerusalem.

Zionism became a political agenda of the Bolshevik Illuminati to capture the area of Israel for the Antichrist. In fact, their agenda is to rule the world from Jerusalem. When the Battle of Armageddon takes place the Antichrist gathers all the world's armies to Israel to fight against the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. At that time, the Antichrist is ruling from Jerusalem.

The agenda started back when the Edomite Bolshevik Jews financed Hitler's rise to power in Germany to set up the conditions to establish their own Nation of Israel for Illuminati rule and that is exactly what happened with the Nazi Holocaust. Who was behind the holocaust? The Edomite Jews. Why? Because they wanted to get rid of the Torah believing Jews and establish a Babylonian Talmudic Jewish nation in Israel. And that is what we have today with Zionism. Talmudic Jews ruling, pushing the agenda of the New World Order and Illuminati to set the nation up for the rule of the Antichrist.

And she goes on, for quite a bit. Some Highlights?

Orthodox, Reformed, and Messianic Jews disown the Jews running Zionism in Israel today. Not only are they Edomite Jews, but they are also known as the Khazar Jews as well. In 692 A.D. the Khazar Kingdom was established.

But before we get to Esau, let's talk about Cain. In Genesis 3:15a He said, "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed." Enmity means mutual hatred. He is saying there is mutual hatred between the seedline of Satan's and the seedline of Eve's. So there are two seedlines. The serpent seed started with Cain and Adam's seed started with Seth. No matter how they have tried to cover it up in the KJV, the Dead Sea Scrolls and even verses such as Gen. 3:15 make it clear that Satan had his own seedline and it started back with Eve.

Remember it was Esau who married into the cursed Cain race, corrupting his seed and offspring. He wasn't born into a cursed seedline, he turned his back on his good seedline and went the way of the wicked.

The seed of Jacob is both the House of Judah and the House of Israel, the 14 tribes. We (America) are part of Israel folks. Now don't go off into the British Israelism theory because it is flawed and serves the purposes of the Illuminati who are trying to claim the British throne goes through King David when it's been sabotaged over the years and especially the only ones on the throne there now are imposters.

If you look at much of the scattered tribes of Israel today they include Germany, France, Britain, America, and others..the predominant white races of the world. America itself contains a mixture of all the tribes of Israel here and many of us are linked to one of the sons. Manasseh is dominate in America, the 14th tribe of Israel while Britain is Ephraim. Reuben is France, Dan is Greece, etc..

The Gentiles relate to the House of Judah and the House of Israel as those who have converted to Yahweh (for those who do). The entire last days war puts the gentiles (other races) in the middle of a war between Satan's people and Yahweh's people. It is a war to see who will rule from Mt. Zion in Jerusalem with Satan working through his seedline and Yahweh working through His to see who wins. Well if you have jumped to the back of the book you know who wins, Yahweh does. But Satan will be allowed to attempt to rule the world for 42 months before he is utterly demolished by the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Just some of her thoughts, but her premise is sound, and the Biblical Teaching is evident.

So, is it any wonder what Rothschilds are doing there?

I know you made the Point of Questioning Rothschild's invlovement in the Statehood of Israel and it's creation Nygdan, but it' was done behind the viel of a ruse, a scam. It has his fingers all over it as it still does today.

The House of Rothschild is the House of Darkness, or at best an eager Imp of the Prince of the Power of the Air, Satan. As are those fun loving Edomites.

Ciao

Anti-Edomite Shane

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Shane you are correct I believe. Most cannot accept the Rothschilds having such connections, and the moment you bring up such a thing, you are branded anti-semitic, racist, trashing the memory of holocaust experiencers, the works. It really does trigger the emotions in people. You get called a 'Jew Hater', yet they don't comprehend the full story.

The Rothschilds weren't your everyday Ashkenazi Jew - they were Edomite. Their lineage is Aryan, their bloodline is unique and have succeeded in giving the Jewish race a bad rap since the dawn of their existence to serve their own evil purposes. They deceived and covered their tracks, they shift names from time to time to avoid real-time detection. They funded and manipulated both World Wars we have seen so far. 9-11 has also seen events transpire behind the scenes which would automatically spark a "Jewish conspiracy" (insurance scams, insider trading, excuse to head into Iraq and deal to enemy via proxy) but the real protagonists are these shady puppeteers. They need to be exposed and hung out to dry. They are filthy and evil. People need to awaken and stop blaming "the Jews" and stop blaming eachother. The Illuminati feed off this confusion and chaos to serve their agendas.

Also remember the Star Of David is not a Jewish symbol - it originated from Egypt and black magic rituals and passed along through the druids and satanists to the Bauer family which became the Rothschilds - the reason it is on Israel's flag is to show that the Rothschilds created it and they control it - and they also have the power to destroy it. They have no care nor concern for the Jewish people. Everyone has been deceived. This is my view.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Also some more proof of something going on there, Rabin, the prime minister who actually came verry close to pease in that reagon was suddenly killed.
Somebody wanted to let the wars over there continued, CLEARLY.

Proof of controll isn't it?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I gather the Rothschild's (Red Shield's) have eloped off to the USA most prominently to NYC, thee newer Babylon Pylon set by crazed bible basher's and xtian identity movement's, they fled Airstrip One in defiance of the ugly reptillian Royalist Bloodline, who are killing their own slowly.

I doubt that the Rothschild's are actually the real ruler's of the world as asceretained in contemporay conspiriparanoia literature, but as Frankist's of the so called Merovee Contagion that have virally plagued humanity sice the inception of the strarseed that contaminated Planet Earth from the Sirian Triangle, they stand erect as progentor's of an unhloy and diabolic conspiracy.

Israel = #e.

Zionism started off as an effective Class Struggle apparel and was smeared with the bitter sweet acrimony of the Banker's and the Indistrial Hive Mind's.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Not only are the Rothchilds into controlling the world through banking but they also are extremely high up in the uber echelons of Freemasonry.
Check out the Israeli Supreme court building funded entirely buy Lord Rothchild.
Built by hand placed stone, covered in masonic symbolism.
Could this been the temple of Solomon being re-built? Remember that the early Jewish temples were the seat of religion, banking, & the judiciary.
Illuminati symbolism is showing as well.

www.planetquo.com...
www.abidemiracles.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The above thread is detailed and you can see all the mason's on this site actually defend the Rothchilds???

The Rothchilds even have their own "Grove"!
The sad fact is the Rothchilds did create Israel but we all paid for it throught our income taxes going to the IMF creditors (IRS, CCRA, etc.)

[edit on 17-8-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blingblong
Israel = #e.

I just wished to extend a Welcome to ATS Blingblong.

I noted from your TEXT, that you may have some VERY INFORMATIVE INFORMATION to bring to the Site.

The proper application of the terms you used and how they were utilized was a pleasure to see.

Your points remided me of a friend, who Air's a weekly show ever Saturday Night in Toronto. HE's very deep into exposing the underbelly of the Beast, and your discriptive comments sound much like what he would have noted.

I like the use of the hive! One of the Oldest forms of Cult Worship on Earth.

Anytime you need any help feel free to ask.

And again, Welcome

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The present government of Israel was set up by the High Masonic Rothschild-controlled Jews, and Rothschild has had an alliance with the Jesuit General since 1876, with Adam Weishaupt. This is the very same Rothschild powers who betrayed the Jews into the hands of the Nazis, killing many Jews all throughout Europe, betraying their own Jewish people. These are the very same powers who run the nation of Israel today.

Source

Follow the roads.
Any decent research will have one end up at the Rothschilds and instantly breed an anti-semite. The source of the garbage resides in the Jesuits and Vatican.

new topics

top topics

join